Pick one:

> SS Rage + Spirit Bomb Blade
> 1-time healing ability

W-we back?

I pick this.

Test

Absolute bullshit

It's about fucking time.

>Trunks saves everyone's ass again without asspulls but with a foreshadowed ability bonding several relevant points of the DBS and the original DB manga, Kaioshins' rituals, Trunks training with Shin and healing powers that Kaioshin's attendants can use
>COME ON IT WAS BETTER WHEN HE BECAME SSGSS TIER VIA REEEEE AND HE CREATED A GENKI DAMA WITHOUT HAVING HEARD ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE BEFORE

>Goku, the fucking protagonist, did nothing relevant in this arc until recent chapter
>FUCKING GOKU SHOW THIS IS GT AGAIN

>he did it surpassing Vegeta after finally control the form they have been mastering for years
>THIS IS GT AGAIN WHY HE CAN'T BE JUST TWICE STRONGER THAN VEGETA NOW LIKE IN THE ANIME?

>arc isn't ending yet, Toyo is taking his time to end the story unlike he did with the rushed BoG arc because it's not a remake anymore
>OH MY GOD WHY IT'S NOT ENDING YET?

>also they believe Goku being healed means he will take the kill when even the outro liner says he's just trying to milk out as much time as humanly possible to wait out the potaras fusion time limit

Toeishills retardation strikes back

COME BACK HERE KEKS

Fucking sweet.

>Trunks healing ability
>Goku going toe to toe with Merged Zamasu
>Perfect SSJB the most asspulls transformation in the series
>Vegeta telling Trunks he should go save Goku
This is the worst chapter in this arc. Seriously is this the worst Super arc since the movie rehashes?

> Turns out, manga-Trunks can use Kibito-style healing powers because he trained as Kaioshin's disciple.

> Goku has "completed" SSB: by sealing its overflowing power within his body, he can fight at full power for long periods of time. @Herms98

> Which enables him to hold his own against Merged Zamasu. Knowing this, Vegeta insists Trunks heals Goku first. @Herms98

> Narrator: "Which will cave first, [Zamasu's] Potara fusion or Goku's body?!" How about a Genkai-Dama sword? @Herms98

> Trunks became Kaioshin's disciple via a day-long funky dance ceremony...just like the first part of Elder Kaioshin's power-up. Coincidence? @Herms98

> But he can only heal one person, and it seems to take a lot out of him. @Herms98

This is the final straw. Fuck Toyo

Toeibros gather here to laugh at the absolute disaster the manga version of the Zamasu arc turned out to be
Spirit Sword was hype and a good concept, the only problem was the execution

BOOGIE

BACK

>Toeishills
>Retardation
Why are you acting surprised?

>Spirit Bomb Blade

> SSB Goku stronger than fucking Merged Zamasu

DROPPED

>Spirit Sword was hype and a good concept

WE CAN POST CUTE AGAIN

>mastering Super Saiyan Blue like Super Saiyan was mastered years ago
>most asspulls transformation in the series

Fucking toeishills I swear

>SSB Goku stronger than fucking Merged Zamasu

We're back bois.

You must be severely lacking in reading comprehension.

Why does battle damaged Goku always look so sexy?

Ah fuck off

>the outro liner says he's just trying to milk out as much time as humanly possible to wait out the potaras fusion time limit

even worse, way to kill off any hype or tension completely, way to completely ruin the final boss of the arc
this is just bad storytelling, the anime version had good ideas but they were rushed because for some reason Toei wanted the arc to be exactly 20 episodes long
but this? this is plain bad
I'll take the Spirit Sword asspull over this, at the least it was hype

>Toyotaro is just holding back... I swear...

Why are Toyocucks so pathetic?

I wish you were dead.

>Seriously is this the worst Super arc since the movie rehashes?

In the manga yes

Nice micro pasta ebin

>Why are Toyocucks so pathetic?
I wish I knew.

what happened? Not gonna go through 100s of replies

Ah yes, the time where Merged Zamasu broke Goku's arms and almost his legs

The only people hyped by the fucking Spirit Sword are children and retards who just want to look at pretty explosions and colors and clap like seals.

This is humiliating.

Can't make a wish on the Dragon Balls to kill someone.

Awesome variation of the Toei punch

Also Zamasu himself saying he's weak after getting rekted by Goku.

COMFY

>Present Trunks has blue hair
DELETE THIS

That's the image we spirit sword in next chapter

>Trunks having a retarded asspull healing ability that he didn't use till now isn't bad
>Goku getting an asspull powerup from nowhere and matching Zamasu isn't trash
>Vegeta being sidelined for another Goku moment isn't bad
>Spending time on the arc after it overstayed it's welcome and everyone cares more about the universal survival arc than it isn't bad
Both the Super manga and anime are trash but Super anime at least has the other characters and isn't rushed as fuck.

still better than this trash
what the fuck was the point of Vegito in the manga if Goku is gonna solve everything now?
Vegito got an even worse treatement here, holy fucking kek

Are people actually enjoying the ride?

> Trunks' power-up: 1-time healing
> Vegeta INSISTING to heal Goku. Not him.
> Goku stronger than Fusion Zamasu by himself
> Goku on his way to save the day (again)

What the fuck

And here I thought Toyo couldn't get worse

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>children and retards who just want to look at pretty explosions and colors and clap like seals
Sounds like the average toeishill

>muh flashy colors
>muh edgy scythe
>muh cheated zenkai
>muh power house villain

The manga? Yeah
The anime? Eh

>literally a compilation of cherrypicked fast punch sequences during fights

Toyocucks are desperate
I like how stuff like the fluid animation during the Lavender sneaking up on Gohan and poisoning him sequence gets conveniently ignored

>And here I thought Toyo couldn't get worse
It's Toyo. Expect garbage.

No one could post pictures or create new thread for 6 hours

FULL RAWS WHEN

>what the fuck was the point of Vegito in the manga
Vegito existing is obviously in Toriyama's outline. Probably something like "Goku and Vegeta fuse into Vegito to combat Black and Zamasu's fusion, but something goes wrong and the fusion breaks up prematurely...?!"

Up to Toei and Toyo how they want to have that happen. It was retarded to have Vegito come back if he wasn't going to end the threat, that shit's on Toriyama. There was no saving it.

>retarded asspull
Dropped
I'm not even reading the rest of the post, I can't even try it when you fail so hard in the first sentence

>using the intro

>i wish i was at home making donuts

> Trunks' power-up was a shitty version of Dende's healing ability

APOLOGIZE

this desu

How is it rushed when you even admitted the arc is very long?
You're a retard

A P O L O G I Z E

What kind of juice does Caulifla like?

The manga? Eh
The anime? Eh

better than "muh sword spirit bomb"

>''lol he defuses and how Zamasu is defeated is up to you''

thank you Toriyama
Toei had the better idea, it just had to be executed and fleshed out better

After everyone is done flipping their shit over partial leaks.

It literally came out of nowhere in this arc.
Like oh Goku achieved FPSSJB and can match Zamasu now.
It had no set up or build up.

>Trunks showing off his Kaioshin abilities
How will Mai ever recover?

pusy juice

Toeichads have always known Toyo is garbo.

Explain?

we normies don't read the manga

>> Goku stronger than Fusion Zamasu by himself
He isn't stronger you fucking retard

> Vegeta INSISTING to heal Goku. Not him
yea, even knowing that he is way stronger than him, that's not very smart

So Toyo managed to do the impossible...

He's actually making the Future Trunks arc's ending WORSE

Not going to lie, that's pretty impressive

limeade

based pusy poster

>Toei had the better idea, it just had to be executed and fleshed out better
I do agree with that at least so far, but the arc hasn't ended in the manga yet. Some stupid bullshit is bound to happen.

If Zamasu defuses, can we finally get Goku vs Black?

Goku will kill Zamasu before he defuses

>what the fuck was the point of Vegito in the manga
What the fuck was the point of Vegetto in the anime as well? Tell that to Toriyama, Vegetto being fan service is his outline.

>Goku is gonna solve everything now
>implying

>Vegito got an even worse treatement here, holy fucking kek
Manga Vegetto is good in what Vegetto is supposed to be good, rape ass, he only failed because time limit and immortality. Anime Vegetto failed because he was too weak to defeat his enemy.
Fusions are supposed to be strong enough but fail at the end (because they must fight with their own power and that shit), Vegetto not being strong enough is underwhelming, even fucking GT did that right.

Best female Kaioshin coming through

DELET THIS

>Retarded Toei shills are trying to act like Future Trunks' healing abilities are the manga equivalent to his transformation(asspull) in the anime
Jesus Christ, we're going to have to deal with this shit until Future Trunks defeats Zamasu in the manga aren't we? Why can't the manga be weekly?

>Goku managed to connect a punch on Zamasu while as he was punched in the face too at the same time.
FUCKING TOYOTARO WHY YOU MAKE GOKU STRONGER THAN ZAMASU LIKE HES NOT RELAYING ONLY IN HIS RAW POWER BUT ALSO IN HIS FIGHTING SKILLS NOOOO IM A TOEISHILL THAT SPITS SHIT AT AN INCOMPLETE LEAK AND IM GOING TO BE BTFO WHEN THEY RELEASE THE FULL CHAPTER

You still have time to apologize

Trunks:
> Goku's amazing... he can actually fight with Zamasu head on.
Vegeta:
> Kakarot can control the overflowing power of blue and contain it. (at least something like this, Vegeta's saying the power of blue overflows and comes out, but Goku can contain it)
Trunks:
> ?
Vegeta:
> The weakness of blue where you can only fight to your full potential in a short while.... Kakarot overcame it.
Trunks:
> Then... right now Goku is?
Vegeta:
> He's constantly fighting at a 100%... he's perfected Super Saiyan Blue.

If not stronger, he's at least as strong

In reality, he shouldn't even be close.

That's not a woman you fucking blind ningen.

The concepts and ideas of the anime version's ending weren't even bad per se, they were literally rushed out and for no good reason at all
You could have easily have some build up to how Trunks is able to channel a spirit bomb, literally just add one or two more episodes for that so it doesn't come off as a sudden asspull
But this is just plain terrible

Nah, they're shit.

>master a form after years of usage

Yeah what an asspull huh? Totally inconceivable, Toyo is a hack

Oh so Trunks having a healing technique when he was helpless to stop Gowasu from dying a couple of chapters ago till Goku gave him a senzu isn't an asspull

hahahahahha

>do you guys rike it?

Nothing you just posted relates in any way to the power comparison between Goku and Merged Zamasu, but you tried I guess.

So... if SSB is such a stamina drain in the manga, why did Black have no issues straying transformed?
>inb4 Black perfected it
Then he should have wrecked Vegeta

>picking ningens

PLEASE FORGIVE ME TOEI-SAN. YOU WERE ALWAYS THE TRUE SAVIOUR

Yep.