Raildex NT18

MIE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN! WHERE'S YOUR ILLUSTRATION?!

>Aneri is going to get a body soon
It's finally time for Othinus to make a friend her size.

Misaki a best. A BEST.

>Touma gets a 15cm
>Hamazura gets a 15cm robutt
Will Accel get a 15cm biri?

Kamachi rejected it for being too lewf

Touma can't feed anyone more, so he'll get a 15cm Aleister

>Haimura keeps the Bottomless Little Witch Aleister pictures to himself

It seems our 3 protagonists have to fight Aiwass once, I really wonder how Hamazura vs Aiwass would be like.

It's ok Alicia will feed Touma instead

They have to save its core from Coronzon

Probably.

Would you guys date this robutt?

Robots have no souls. They don't deserve love

Rensa 28 and 29 are miracles of the universe, so of course.

I would keep it safe from Mikoto

There are better girls with the mind of a guy even if I wasn't going for any of the other girls in the series

Fuck off misaka

Actually, the Rensas still have some organic components from when they were still regular humans. So these robutts in particular do have souls.

Ooh Sup Forums is back to normal
Fast post index!

No

Who?

it's been years and I still can't get over how cute she is

Cute but dumb.

That doesn't look like Kuroko.

How long until Touma purifies the lewd God that is Odin and slays her "magic"

Kuroko is cute but useless.
>OH NO MY TELEPORTATION DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE [INSERT RETARDED REASON] THE ONE TIME IT COULD ACTUALLY BE USEFUL
>AGAIN

I love her more than i loved my ex. My autism knows no bounds.

my wife mikoto is a very clever girl

>ex
ex waifu? She mustive been angry with you for jumping onto another waifu's dick all of a sudden.

Index can be cute at times

Etzali please

She's autistic. Smart enough to hack into supercomputers, too dumb to figure out commonsense things.

Fucking Touma changing his age in every illustration. He probably has the same power as Aleister.

Everyone needs more Mikoto in their life
>Captcha: North ANAL
You cant make this up

>“Normies are the worst.”

What did Touma mean by this?

Dozo

Yes.
She a robutt, but a cute robutt, give her some love atleast.

I want to have North ANAL with mikoto

A while since she's lewd enough to inspire it in him as well, instead of just getting a firm lecture

Mm. I wont compliment you.
Treat her nicely, and DONT LEWD!
Soul or no soul, Robutts deserve love

Also, hy do i get the vibes that suggest this is either
a. Traced
Or
b. An inspiration from something else

>iPad
Richfag

Literally a waste of money

>its years old
>rich
Uhh cha-ching?

Remember that time Touma wanted to be a normie?

So what happened to the Jumpy Bunny anyway?

Normal life =/= Normie
We're autists and yet, we live a [ab]normal life.
We get up, we come to our favourite Japa- i mean uhh.. Image board and we shitpost until we pass out, rinse repeat.

He's probably just jealous

Paperwork.

Jumpy bunny is useless. Mie is the one that pulls all the weight at her school.

>wanted to be a normie
He's always been a turbonormie.

I'm gona guess that in the raw Touma said "ryajuu" which doesn't translate too well as "normie".
"Normie" is generally used for people who don't live in their mother's basement, have friends, go out, etc, pretty much what Touma wants while "Ryajuu" is used for those guys who have a bunch of bitches after their dicks and are really popular.
The irony here is that Touma is both things, he just hasn't realized it yet.

So... Ryajuu is Chad?

Pretty much.

That's still pretty close to normie user. Ryajuu is "fufulling life" and having friends going out and getting a girlfriend is pretty much how it and normie are both used.

Touma's future is to drop out and get a crappy minimum wage job. He better beg Aleister to alter his academic records.

Touma's future is to either be a house husband or die. Likely the latter

But "Ryajuu" is generally associated with the really popular kids, pretty much the Chads like said while "Normie" can be used for some average joe who doesn't have a girlfriend but hangs out with friends and can talk to a woman without spilling his spagetthi.

Touma has no future.

I'm pretty sure normie being changed into being the bare minimum of "not a complete sperg" is a rather recent thing, it used to be used for those who blogpost about having a girlfriend or how they go out to party and bang chicks.

Or maybe normie really is a different word from normalfag

>"Normie" can be used for some average joe who doesn't have a girlfriend but hangs out with friends and can talk to a woman without spilling his spagetthi
>can talk to a woman without spilling his spaghetti
Eh? There are people like that? I though only chads could do that and everyone else is a beta who cant barely construct a sentence

Honestly I don't really know if they are the same or different. You faggots come up with new retarded terms every day.

If Touma comes out of the series alive what would his life be? Spend everyday doing normal shit with Index and Othinus?

>cant
Can

Fucking normalfags and their healthy human relationships.

This was pretty good. Writing style feels better than Index and both setting and characters are interesting. Shame MC is such a Gary Stu. He really brings the entire thing down a bit. The parts with mikos or Azalea as POV were much better. And White Queen is a 10/10 bitch.

I always assumed they were basically the same shit. But that's how normalfag used to be used, maybe the new term normie is actually something else, I don't know I don't participate in those conversations enough.

>Sniper-chan is still alive
>They never found a body, right?

>implying he will ever live a normal life
>implying he won't be dealing with supernatural bullshit forever
This is why he should side with Aleister and kill all magic.

Who saved Mikoto from the goth nurse last arc?

It's my second favorite Kamachi series right now, behind NT.

He really should just send an application to Necessarius if he doesn't want to be dirt poor

Index will eventually have to get a normal job or go back to England or something, but Othinus has nowhere to go. Assuming they both survive (which they won't) they'd stay together for that alone, but I would think Touma is always going to get his life derailed by things regardless.

I'm sure the Dawn Colored Sunlight will pay him better than Neccesarius which might not even be around for much longer

>Even if thinking that way was part of the plan
>Mina’s betrayal was part of the plan
>questioning this was part of the plan
>Kamijou believing he had seen through the plan was part of the plan

Rakko's fate is still a mystery to me. If she's really dead, why didn't they just let her die to Frenda instead of surviving in the first place?
And the fact that her completed design on Haimura's blog has an eyepatch makes it seem like she got healed up and is coming back.

Because she has to die in Battle Royale, duh

She dies before Battle Royale. The real answer is Fuyukawa didn't want to kill a cute girl

AIWASS HELP

>Fuyukawa didn't want to kill a cute girl
Explain this.

But NT is the worst Kamachi series.

You posting that text was part of the plan. GG

Will this meme ever die?

>>Fuyukawa didn't want to kill a cute real girl
FTFY

Why do people assume Touma would die at the end of the series? Othinus I can understand but why Touma?

Why would any woman want to be near degenerate like Crowley?

It's not a meme. NT is really bad except for few volumes. Just try to get through vol 1-3 in one sitting. It's a torture.

I am almost certain that the guy is an abomination made by Crowley, so I really doubt he's going to ever just get a job and have a normal life.

Because death is the most merciful fate for him.
By this point he is probably starting to miss that one world where he was in vegetative state. Most peaceful time he has ever had.

Because he seems like the type to go out a martyr. Technically I said they won't both survive though, I can see one or the other, but both is a pretty long shot.

>Index will eventually have to get a normal job or go back to England
>Assuming they both survive (which they won't)
You're making an awful lot of assumptions user. What's with this idea that Kamachi is going to suddenly kill of major characters when he didn't even kill off Tsuchimikado when he's had many opportunities to? Also, why would Index leave when she firmly sees her role as being in the apartment while Touma acts as a house husband?

He is handsome and women are attracted to psychos.

NT had a rough start (though NT1 was good) but from there it's fine. Kamisato's arc was fine, just average

She can't mooch off him for her entire life user. Eventually she'll be 30 and just sitting at home all day and still leeching off Touma? Even he has limits and he'll tell her to get out and get a job. The end of a story is an easy time to have characters go out in a sacrificial move to save others which is Touma's M.O. and he already did it in WW3 once he could easily do it again. It would fit for Othinus to try and make up for her shit with one as well or to be targeted.

Just like HO is the best, huh? You're not derailing this thread today, salesposter.

>finally catch up on Accel manga

I'm a little shocked at how much the artstyle improved.

He's still butthurt at Kamisato