Shingeki no Kyojin

>Armored Titan wants to protect someone/others: Reiner/Colt
>Attack Titan wants to strive for freedom and progress: Eren/Grisha/Eren
>Female Titan wants to live a normal life doing nothing but is more swayed by emotions than she believes, which ends up getting her involved in more things that she would want to: Annie
>Colossal Titan is an autistic, selfish beta fuck with sociopathic tendencies: Bert/Armin
>Jaw Titan ends up self-sacrificing for others: Marcel/Ymir/Galliard
>Coordinate Titan manipulates and controls others for his ideals: Every Fritz/Eren?
>Cart Titan is just a literal pushover: Pieck
>Beast Titan prioritizes the end of conflicts or petty us vs them disputes, fucking over many humans since that is funnily enough their "nature" and being a filthy traitor if it is necessary, symbolized by running over the humans in the opposite direction that they are going : Zeke
How will the last Titan be? And why is Eren so beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29qTUB_I9ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Falco not Colt, who's gonna be the armoured titan

Yeah I fucked up, don't know how since his gimmick is protecting Gabi

Erwin is the best daddy

Go search for your rescue picture

The manga is genuinely really deep and interesting, and i don't mean fake deep like eva, i mean actually deep, and it actually makes sense.

I really appreciate this series.

>snk is deep
>eva isn't
SnK is just shonen shit.

soon

>tfw some Hongloid tries to touch your husband's non-existant titan dick

Why is Zoe on her knees?

I'm actually all for this discussion.

I think eva tries to tackle a lot of interesting things, and his interesting commentary on our world but i really doesn't say anything, or give you much to thing about. It's incomplete with no clear end in site, and quite literally makes no sense. A lot of it's most interesting imagery is just a facade in the end that means nothing.

That's a gorgeous picture. I haven't seen that one before.

Best ship.

Too bad Gabi generally dislikes him, if anything Gabi and Falco are shaping up to become the new Mikasa and Eren with both pairings having a one-sided obsessed lover who can't take the hint that the other is repulsed by their presence.

>tfw some Hongoloid asks your husband to shift into a titan, so xir can rubs his titans abs

Why do the best girls die?

>cart titan
>pushover
In what do you base that in?
She is actually the most competent warrior for what we have seen

>people actually like Attack on Titan

Bert literally did nothing wrong.

Fuck Isayama for leaving BBQ Armin alive while he asspull killed best boy.

Also, Annie is made for Bert cock.

this

What is Zeke's máster plan? He has something on his sleeves.

>wake up and this is the first thing you see
What do you do?

>Able to turn into the very thing she studies and obsesses over
Eren is total husbando material for Hange

Endgame right here, brothers.

Part 1

>people actually like manga and dont consume it ironically

>lol im new here xD

She looks so tired, she aches all over.

She is asked to do so much, she has seen so much.

One day she will rest easy, one day she will find true peace; and that day will come when Eren viciously rips her apart for being a murderous traitor to her own kind

Nice, i wish this were canon.

Part 2

>Eren viciously rips her apart for being a murderous traitor to her own kind
doggy-style?

>Be smug shit nobody likes
>Name suspiciously sounds like Bitch
Was it intentional?

Why did pieck copy the jaeger family hairstyle?

>A hitch is a slight problem or difficulty which causes a short delay.

The chief gives her a good compensation for her competent job.

First,Eren has to pass throught his old bro.

Nobody is gonna be the armored titan. All the new warriors will receive a GRIM REMINDER.

What's next for this guy?

because of this

Why are the Warriors killing their own kind?

He's going to be as irrelevant as before

So it is intentional, at least she's cute probably loose though

Go back to sleep and hope it goes away.

Agreed.

fuck off retard

I actually think you're onto something here. Especially with the Armored Titan and protecting others theme (Reiner, Falco and Gabi all want to protect/save something). Since the Attack Titan is noted to have a unique trait of its own which is its drive for freedom I think every one of the 9 Titans has its own drives that you described pretty well. I wonder if the shifter that inherits the Titan must also have those traits to be compatible with it? For example, a lack of compatibility means they can't use the Titan's powers fully.

This.

How hot YH sex was? On scale from 1 to 10.

His old bro will probably let him pass. He seems to have a soft spot for Eren judging by how he thinks they are both fellow victims of Grisha and vowing to save him etc.

Since he still doesn't know Eren is doing this of his own free will, he might still have protective feelings towards his little bro. That could end up fucking him over when Eren doesn't give a shit and just rips Pieck or some other shifter apart when Zeke lets him go.

So out of the 14 characters Erwin, Ymir and Bert are dead. We've got 11 left, who's next? Annie?

Soon

Ded slut is ded.

Armin a cute.

>Whoooooosh
>Same hair style
>Zeke and Eren are Grisha only sons(maybe)
>Probably isn't from BRAMG generation
>Is Zeke's most reliable Warrior
ISAYAMAAAAAAA

Who is this cute girl?

>tfw you are so crazy and obsessed that Eren should get a restraining order
youtube.com/watch?v=29qTUB_I9ig

This. Stop posting homewrecking sluts. Grisha's already taken by a more loyal and royal wife that he deserves to be with unlike Carla.

It's been happening right under our noses all this time.

>Grisha's already taken by a more loyal and royal wife that he deserves to be with
Kruger?

Shouldn't Eren be killing the Ackerman and Asian race traitors first?

11/10

Annie, or one of JSC

most original anime series in years, what's not to like?

Grisha don't deserves nothing but satan's trident.

He ain't royal. Only Grisha's lawfully wedded bride is both loyal and royal. She's the only one for him. The others deserve a good Titan chewing session.

Grisha did nothing wrong

Hope Eren got less ragetard,but If Zeke gets pissed off imagine what would happen,Eren and Zeke are literally gonna be "Dovakiin vs Alduin",if they scream against each other things would get complicated.

The secret he was going to tell Colt was how to wipe their ass with their otouto's face

>*Grisha did everything that can be done wrong.

>Soon

On the contrary he did everything wrong. His entire life has been a string of failures and mistakes. He got everyone who trusted him killed or titanized, both his wives died due to his actions and his sons are both cursed with short lives all thanks to him. I can't think of a greater failure than Grisha. Marley should've just shot him.

He sure tried, but then Armong started talking to him about the ocean and he got distracted. He should be able to resume to the task now.

Kek. It looks like Hisu has shrunk even more in the last shot.

Each Shifter have an advantage on a aspect of titan shifting

>Colossal : size
>Armored: armor
>Female: polyvalence
>Cart: time stayed in titan form
>Coordinate: control of titans
>Beast: Titan form (human, monkey, bird
>Jaw: mouth and teeths
>Attack: Regeneration perhaps?

But all those totans can shift only a few times and maintaining a good condition, Eren couldn't shift more than 2 times in a row.

Which lead me to think that the 9th Titan can shift multiple times from human to titan and titan to human in a short span of time, contary to other shifters who can only support one/two transformation before exhaustion.

Grisha should have stayed behind and fight 11 year old Armored Titan

>kissanime
Nigger.

He likely would've had his ass kicked, to be fair.

How was Carla's death his fault?

He'd have lost. That 11 year old Armored Titan has warrior training which means he's one of Marley's most skilled fighters while Grisha's done nothing but sit on his ass and cheat on his wife for 13 years. Reiner would've wiped the floor with his fat ass. He only beat Frieda because she was even worse at fighting than him.

>armored jobber
>winning a fight

He went to look for the Reiss which took 5 days instead of returning back to find his family

Looks like Eren is depressed.

what's the problem with that exactly?

>second place only to Mikasa.
Grisha the cuck master would go back all the Liberio begging for forgiviness from his father and son.

He lost to Eren, who is a well trained soldier and naturally talented at fighting. Doesn't mean he'll lose to Grisha, who had zero military training and probably hasn't fought a single day in his life. On the other hand, Reiner is a warrior whose sole purpose in life is to fight and kill for Marley. He'll rip Grisha in half if they fought.

what is his problem?

>which took 5 days
It only took an hour at most. And just before he leaves is when the wall breaks. Of course his priority is another.

He's channeling his inner Hitler.

>Beast
Have we seen it in any other form than monkey? Did I SPEEDREAD past something that indicates it can do other things? Besides Zeke's own blood contribution.

>The unknown Titan
at this point the only thing I think can be assumed is it's location: They left him/her behind at the Marley Capital for security purposes while the others attacked the fort.

He's autistic

What is he pointing at?

He's realized that his entire life, he's wanted revenge and to destroy all titans. He now realizes that there is a much bigger threat, and they're humans, not mindless beasts. He's probably conflicted.

He wants freedom and doesn't feel free while he is stranded in an island with people that could show up to wipe them out at any moment.

– A monster since birth.
Not because of the titan power, but because his soul itself is a monster.
Nothing can be done to control this monster.
Not violence, power, words.
Nor danger, fear, peace.
And, most likely – not even love.

>Colossal:Steam power,explosion and size
>Armored:Armor,suvivability and strenght/mobility
>Female:Crystalization,less stamina for transformation and mobility/strenght
>Cart:Speed,mobility and less stamina buster
>Coordinate:Mind control
>Beast:Super strenght and dexterous hand
>Jaw:Mobility and strong jaws
>Attack:Strenght/mobility and combat titan
>9th:Good senses and spy

I saw it as him having an existential crisis. All his life he's hated Titans and everything to do with them and wanted revenge on them. Now he realizes that he and everyone in the walls are the Titans and normal humans across the sea are supposed to be the enemy. So now it's still a human vs Titan conflict except this time they're the Titans. A little breakdown on his part is understandable.

He's eldian they are violent barbarians by nature

We've had nearly 100 chapters of manga delving into and explaining the answer to this.

If anything Reiner still should've won againts Eren, literally the fact that he's the mc is the only real reason Eren wins.
>has several inches of height on Eren
>outweighs him by 70lbs
>military trained long before Eren since the age of 5-7
>selected as the best of the best out of all ghetto children to inherit the AT
Isayamas only backup for Eren being more skilled than an elite practically raised from birth soldier, is that stupid cliche shounen protaginist trait of "h-he's observant and learns fast!!"

Why do humans kill humans?