I wish I was English

I wish I was English every single day of my life.

I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional English princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Harry, Edward, John, Madeleine, Elizabeth, Jeffrey, and Jack.

I wish I was living in the countryside of England in a small village, with castles and splendid architecture every mile.

I love your culture, food, women, and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. English women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

I want to smoke and drink wine and eat delicious pastries and freely be nude.

Other urls found in this thread:

occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

You wish you had a 56% wife and niglet kids?

But that's America.

Was this meant for
perhaps?

Goddamn it feels good to be English-American.
I retain all the perks of being English combined with all the freedom of being an American. My ancestors really did make the right choice in coming here.

It definitely is, but unfortunately for you, the disease is spreading. Meet your new Prince and Princess!

You have read too many Jane Austen novels.

Spelling Geoffrey like 'Jeffrey

>only in 56% land...

Dear Abby shit posting.

Ouch

Leave then

You can't hide from the inevitable, britmutt.

Goodness, how sweet.

You are more than welcome.

That won't make me English, I'll always be an amerimutt

Shut the fuck up retard

I wish I lived in the UK too.

T-thank you daddy

Don't you get it? He's trying to make the British bloodline more SHITTED. calle calle

I wish I was English every single day of my life.

I want to have a burqa wearing, traditional muslim bride that I may have a family with. We'll name my wifes kids Tyrone, Muhammed, Jamal, Pajeet, and Abdul.

I wish I was living in the middle of londonistan in a rented flat, with mosques and knife surrender bins every mile.

I love your "culture", "food", "women", and "accent". You're the least attractive people in the world. "English" women are literally all whores and coldhearted and golddigging too.

I want to smoke and drink wine and eat delicious pastries and freely be nude.

poorlittlewhiteguy.jpg

It can't be that bad over there

Certainly can't be worse than here

>"English" women are literally all whores and coldhearted and golddigging too.
They can't be worse than Ohio women in America.

Fuck off Teaboo!

Omg cute kid

I don't think Ohioan women are the worst in the USA.

The coastals are much worse

You're me from the past, before I moved here. That means I can avert my fate! Don't do it! Your ideal England doesn't exist! It was eaten by SJWs long ago!

This bothers me. Isnt the royal bloodline basically going to be nonwhite 100+ years from now? How is this allowed?

I wish I was American every single day of my life.

I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional Southern princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Virginia, Taylor, Carol Ann, Shelby, Dixie, Parker and Mason.

I wish I was living in rural Alabama on a ranch near a small town with cornfields and trucks, hundreds of miles from the nearest city.

I love your culture, your food, women and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. American women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

I want to smoke marlboros and drink bud light and eat delicious burgers and freely shoot guns

What happened user, give me the story

England still has nice places, I'm sure, but I really would've loved to experience it 100 - 500 years ago

>English women are literally all models
haven't keked that hard in a while thanks mcburger, have a chicken wing

Royalty is a load of shit anyway. The least democratic thing possible and should have gone centuries ago like in France.

You're welcome to come, I'd love to live like that in Tennessee or something.

It must've awesome to have been a rich southern gentleman in the 17/1800s

pic related avg brazilian female

I wish I were*

True, it only really has cultural relevance I guess.

>that moment when you inadvertently push shill memes designed to demoralize and dismantle white identity politics
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/

I'd rather a cozy monkey than a fat, yellow teeth, thinning hair, drunk london slag making a fool of herself.
Notice how carinhoso that macaco is. You'll never see a slag like that.

i have some money about have a mill nz dollar id like to move back home but i want guns and lots of land where should i go in the queens land?

Brazilian women are beautiful m8 don't beat yourself up!

Stop getting your panties on a twist bitter burger

>I'd rather a cozy monkey

U M A
M
A

they're mostly not, let's not pretend that i like this country. but brit slags are known for being unspeakable horrors. Closer to lena dunham than taytay

doesn't make it any less true. Why not just post race mixing threads while you're at it too

>(you)

>freely be nude

The fuck are you talking about?

That's from my French version of this pasta. My apologies, had nothing to replace it with.

>all models

>English
>Post Union Jack

Are Irish women any hotter?

Its literally like this.

I think God for it every day.

Well they are a mixed bag but you will be hard pressed to find any as bad as theses

I wish i was too user...

come, bring weapons

>I wish I was English every single day of my life.

>I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional English gender-neutral bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Abdul, Mohammed, Amir, Muhammad, Takbir, Mahmoud, and Ali.

>I wish I was living in the countryside of England in a small village, with mosques and splendid architecture every mile.

>I love your culture, halal food, women, and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. English women are literally all burkha models and warmhearted and friendly too.

>I want to smoke and drink ribena and eat delicious halal lamb and freely be stoned to death for suggesting my wife drives the kids to the mosque.

fix'd

The South is the new England, who were the new Rome. That makes the South the new Rome. Ave Dixie, Deo Vindice

You're cute user. I want to live in 80s America and go to the mall with you and make out

New comfy pasta is comforting

Same

We have to go back