Why aren’t you living the American dream?

Why aren’t you living the American dream?

Ultra high IQ city people wouldn't waste their money on that shit.

live in this shithole don't I

shitty choice of vehicles for a rich fag/10

right, they'd rather spend money on bull prepping tools

this, they didn't even try

lol that looks exactly like the city I grew up in

Is this irvine, ca?

Your dream is shit and so are the burbs

Good one!

The mental illnesses and lack of drive, mostly

The burbs are great, being rich around other rich folks, too quiet for faggots, too expensive for minorities, golf, tennis, local restaurant chains. It's so comfy.

All vehicles are the same color and I’m not a fan of overpriced cookie cutter zero-lot-line development homes. The only good choice was the vette, the new ones are awesome.

this. I would hate to be that close to my neighbors.
How much does one of those houses go for?

Buy land and be a producer
Fuck the suburbs, too many niggers.
And buy too many, I mean >1

Why is white objectively the best color for any car?

1/2

2/2

It's called a dream because it's incompatible with reality. Getting a job that can support a family isn't an attainable dream for everyone.

litteral retard detected.

Because it is. All my vehicles are white.

>be me
>american
>sleep and eat
>sometimes dream when asleep
american dream?

because i have zero value

It could basically be any shitty suburb in the country.

>American dream
>8 feet from neighbors
Put that house on at least 2 acres and you've got the start of something decent

>> the American dream
>> everything in pic is on credit
>> nothing actually paid off and owned
>> lose job and homeless a weak later

Lol cause I'm on 9acres

>mcmansion
>shitty and redundant collection of overpowered american garbage

if this is the american dream i want to wake up

Cars do nothing but depreciate. Shitty mcmansion in a high prices suburb isn't necessary for a single guy with no kids.

500k easy, probably more like 750

mouth breather

For me the biggest issue is "keeping up with the Joneses", the constant push to put on airs and impress your neighbors with shoddily-built cookie cutter homes and nauseating consumerism that runs on credit.

I'm perfectly fine living alone in an empty apartment if I can spend that money on more meaningful ventures.

>The finest in American architecture

Your houses look like shit. McMansions that are an ugly hybrid of Meso/Spanish/Mediterranean style. And of course the best sport cars are European also.

retards think just because niggers can’t afford it that means it’s a good place to live. The most vacuous, out-of-touch, MSM watching normies live in these places. If you don’t like the city that’s fine, sack up and move to the country. Don’t try to have the best of both worlds because it doesn’t work

if this is an actual question, I believe white a vehicle appears cleaner longer.

>the american dream
>turns out its just being a good consumer

LMAO

Gee, I (((((((((((((((wonder))))))))))

your dream is crap
my dream is better

Most Americans have a weird phobia of people. They would rather stay depressed in their million dollar debtors prisons than risk a genuine interaction with another human being. At least in the country people know and look out for one another. It’s genuine isolation, unlike the faux-isolation the suburbs desperately try to recreate with their shitty architecture and chain restaurants. I grew up in the country and people I meet from the burbs have zero social skills. They’re scared retards and they don’t even know it.

this. this is all I want.

>tfw american but all I ever feel are nightmares

I have 2 vehicles, 5 dogs, nine firearms, a job and a gf, I'll probably be arrested by Trudeau himself if I keep this up

>Britbongs literally live in closets and call them studio apartments
>Pic related goes for nearly $700 a month

Kek

>Own all those cars
>live in a shitty cookie cutter, mass produced house house

let me guess, theres only 2 people who can drive in the family too?

suburbia is mindnumbingly depressing.

As it turns out, generation Xers make bad parents and don't leave their children with shit.

he can walk everywhere

chris mccandles died

a place like that goes for 1200 in california or NY

Only until it get's dirty.

>$700 a month
I wish I could find a studio here for that cheap.
$1100 minimum

in a bus. There is clearly a house there

Yes goy consume consume consume

Out of all colors white shows the least scratches, best color for going deep in the woods.

I'm stuck in this shithole "country"

by himself

>white shows the least scratches
yup, my black truck looks like shit, my white one, not so bad

>750k

hello cali

that new build is a 5n3 max and would go for less than 25ok in texas.

this is the greatest supercar of all time

Lol nice tiny house. I'm living the dream. Comfy as fuck.

But I am living it...

Was poisoned by a vaccine and can no longer work. Government pays slave wages for disability. Sux4me reroll goin please.

can't open a window or walk out on the front porch and mag dump the ar15 or ak47
fuck that noise

If it ain't right, it ain't right.

>Gubbmint motors
Gross

shitty house in the middle of nowhere. Fuck that shit.

I think people feel isolated partly as a result of the deculturation of America by attacks on any source of identity not rooted in consumerism. An American, particularly a white American, has only himself to identify with. His race, and his desire for racial solidarity, is scorned; his history was once a point of pride, but now it’s a point of shame; his culture is, by definition, supplanted by the concept of “multiculturalism”; his religion is mocked in lieu of consumerism; and his nuclear family unit is derided by “progressive” forces. He is atomized and forbidden from sharing any racial identity, culture, religion, or history with his countrymen. Even his gender is now blurred into a “spectrum.”

Who is he, and where does he belong?

It's expected he be nothing but a rootless worker drone, watching silently as with each day that goes by, he sees brick by brick of what his ancestors built being torn down. He should meet his own replacement with joy or, at most, with indifference. But the white/European man isn't meant to be a such a facile, mindless consumer. He's meant to be at the apex of something larger than himself; he's meant to be a champion of his people. The man who explored the Seven Seas, just because he was curious. He's not meant for this world we've constructed, and it's not meant for him.

except it's not. silver and black are.

That corvette is actually fucking awesome for the price
>t.chevy salesman

pretty much. pretty sure I used to live in the same exact model of that house. when you first walk in the front door is the living room, kitchen/dining to the left, only 1 wall in the entire area at a 45 angle with a counter and a sorta island thingy for the 'top' counter.. 4 bedrooms upstairs, 2 bathrooms, one in the master bedroom. another room downstairs next to the garage and a bathroom and a closet. shit got hot in the summer time even with 2 ac units.

You think that is a McManion? How poor are you?

lol the american dream is owning a 100 acre farm with your sexy wife and 8 children not this crowded rat shit

I thought the American dream was to hang niggers

>Jeep and crappy Caddy parked in the driveway
>Corvette on the street
Alriiiiiiiight

It's called the Jewish dream. Kek

How common is it for americans to put a flag up in the front yard?

4 cars w/a 2 car garage and a neighbor so close you could spit on their house from yours is the dream? No thanks.

>not American

zero lot line shit hole... all your money in cars.

Why would any buy a corvmeme when the GTR exists?

Beautiful american design

Not that common. 99% of the time someone in that household is or was in the army.
>bite my cock, if you dare refute.

Everyone does it

most of do it, in case we forget which country we are in.

>rich

"It's called 'the American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it"

>cookie cutter house with no yard
Please no. Either choose a condo in a big city or a ranch style house outside of one. That in-between shit is the worst.

Kek so diverse in skins and genders. You sometimes forget where you are ,and what you are.

It used to be extremely common. Back in the early 90s-2000s people would literally walk around your neighborhood and put tiny/medium sized American flags in your yard if you didn't have one for celebrating veterans.

God I miss those times.

yeah, those houses are cheap.. see my other post
I think it costed >300k. brand new.

The true American dream is the Jewish nightmare.

>drowning in debt for luxuries you don't really need
no thanks

I agree which is why it boggles my mind that people actually defend this lifestyle and all of the emptiness that comes with it

Very if you live in a red state

The golf green on the front yard is cute. I should do something like that in the back.

That's likely because that house is in a suburb of New Mexico, Arizona from my estimation. Cheaper property. In these communities you can pay a bit extra for a different design or you can submit your own floor plan and pay the difference.

Owning ugly, heavy and oversized cars?

Looks like my house. But I don't have those nice wheels.

Say what you will on the suburban existence. The drop in home ownership among the my generation is troublesome .
I hear so much about heritage and making life better than what we were given. Yet, many are turning down this essential asset than can be sold or passed down to the next generation.

I have a flag pole in my yard.

yeah AZ. It wasn't bad. everything was within walking distance. even a water park.

It’s hilarious when they melt. Americans have no taste whatsoever

I can understand the draw to white but it's not my thing. I think other colors show up better with a good detail. I'm really a fan of the Laguna Seca blue BMWs.