Let’s talk about the memo for a second

Let’s talk about the memo for a second.

We all know this memo is thermonuclear for the Democrats. It contains specific, highly criminal, charges of illegal and abhorrent behavior by top members of the DOJ and the Obama administration.

The memo will destroy the Democrats. It will destroy Obama’s legacy in the eyes of the American people, and it will destroy the swamp creatures still clinging to power in the FBI/DOJ. In 2013 Snowden revealed the omnipowerful and terrifying powers of surveillance possessed by the Feds.

Now, in 2018, the memo will document specific and criminal abuses of these same powers. People will go to prison. There will be huge and very public trials for very powerful people. It will be incredibly destabilizing.

Trump can release it at any time. It will totally crush the “blue wave” narrative when Dems are a smoldering pile of ash.

Therefore, the Republicans have a strategic interest in delaying the release as long as possible until November 2018.

If they released it now, would the momentum it generates dissipate before the midterms?

>Let’s talk about the memo for a second.
no, go back to your containment thread

Is that the actual memo?

The way you know it's not thermonuclear for the democrats is that the republicans could easily release if they wanted to...Trump could just declassify it unilaterally. Alternatively, the intelligence committee could vote to make it public. Alternatively, the Republicans could just unilaterally enter it into the congressional record with immunity. So we know for sure that it's a nothing burger. It is more valuable to the Republicans for it to be unreleased than released.

Its about making them sweat and chimp out before releasing it. Its like a double fuck you, exposing their lies and subversion.

If Trump had just released it we would have missed out on all these new Russian bot lies from the left.

It's a public health hazard. Millions will suddenly become sleepy.

That is a possible explanation. As time goes on though, it's worth keeping in mind that Trump or the intelligence committee or any Republican congressman at all has the power to more or less release the memo with total impunity

>It is more valuable to the Republicans for it to be unreleased than released.
Pretty big bargaining chip. I don't think it's any coincidence this is happening right as the Dems are threatening to let the Gov shutdown.

This is my belief too. They need social traction. They need people to understand there's something going on so that when it is released it doesn't come out of nowhere and gets no coverage. They're creating drama around it.

What I don't understand is the whole Uranium One deal documents came out, and no one cared.
How can documents revealing how government officials made illegal deals with foreign bodies, have nothing come of them?

I think Trump realized that the Uranium One didn't get any public attention.
He's holding the memo until everyone is curious about it so there are actual ramifications from this release.

checked and bumped.

Trips of truth
Shills on suicide watch
Release the memo
Watch it go
Not enough lamp posts

down-underrated

all these mental gymnastics

Mind your own politics

This isn't politics this is delusional fantasy indulgence and cult worship.

It didn't get public attention because the media didn't want it to and the public didn't want to hear about it. But that shouldn't matter. People committed treason. What you should be asking is why didn't Jeff Sessions have Clinton, et. al., arrested the second that information came out? What the fuck is he doing sitting on his ass?

Start screencapping news sites now. It will be easy to show what a bunch of pathetic, shitposting shills they are when the memo drops.

You're a paid Russian agent! Get off this board Ivan you're pathetic. Russia can no longer have control of my country's democracy, we will have the truth instead!
#ReleasetheMemo
#ReleaseDemocracy
#ReleasetheTruth

I have a fear everything will come out and it won't matter that much. They'll say they did it for the greater good and half of people will believe them. We'll try to explain how much it undermine the government they'll say Trump is mean to minorities. At least it'll be a full confirmation that were doomed.

>tr*mpfags have evolved into hillaryfags and now see russians around every corner
holy shit this is great

Why would he do that. Best to make them squirm.

"Give 'em enough rope" has been Trump's MO since he got into office.

Fuck off.

>Trump could just declassify it unilaterally
He can't, actually.
But watching Dems panicking like bitches makes it more enjoyable anyway.
Patience.
It's coming.

>the whole Uranium One deal documents came out
No they didn't.
It's now the subject of an FBI/DOJ investigation.
Along with Pay-to-Play and the secret server/ emails.

Come back when you actually have a memo. Until then, seeya.

That's some pretty idiotic reasoning, shareblue homo.

tick tock

At this point I feel like they're just hiring people in russia to do whatever they want to blame russia on.
>Russian bots are spouting pro trump stuff
.........that we payed them to say.

Checked. They're freaking out.

>Russian bots.
What is a VPN

No it wouldnt dissapate. Waiting would harm it, give it an air of "tick tock hannity sold me another lemon" at a time when people are suspecting they got sold a swamp or at least a man who will drown in one. The iron is at peak hotness +- a month.

They are so fucked

No. No more games. Time's up. We want purification. No more cards to play no more deal making no more plan B's. Complete and utter annihilation is the only acceptable outcome now.

David Rothschild is such a cunt. He's the archetypal cosmopolitan kike on twitter--always decrying nationalism and talking about the american "gun problem" as if it's not 100% a nigger problem. He will taste rope one day.

Trips of truth.
6 month attention span of public MAX

If you release it now, the trials will have started and some would be in jail by Nov. Win/win. Besides, something like this will be campaign fodder for a long time to come, especially when we have scum willing to shut down the governemnt for illegals AND pushing to hide highly damning activity from the public.

Put it out there now.

The absolute state of Londanistan edumacation
or convenversely covfefe, master bait
ID is "m B8 KO", after all
color myself bigly puzzled

At this point they have to release it.

>implying that Friday isn't the day reserved for releasing things you want the public to forget about.
Monday at the earliest.

Wait till the shut down bullshit dies down, then release it. If they dumped it now, nobody would care, and it would be drowned out by BUT THE GOP IS HURTING COPS AND TEACHERS

He's using it as leverage to get the WALL