Casey Neistat hate thread

Reminder that this kike is a faggot sell-out. He made a shitty remake of Snapchat and CNN bought it for 25 million? Why would they pay so much for a ripoff app you may ask? CNN literally bought him to spew propaganda. He is the epitome of a snobby coastal elite. He made his video telling his subscribers to vote for Hillary Clinton because she paid him to. Fuck this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=acrW3AuR4E4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6OwifpZW-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't his house flooded in during the hurricane fiasco a couple months back and did a whole bitch fest where he wanted cheap pity sentiments from anons?

He lives in the city, doesn't he? Only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for Hillary.

not his house, his friends house or something like that

Not joking, does he actually have a deformity? I have never met someone who has a face shape with even a small resemblance to that.

link related

youtube.com/watch?v=H6OwifpZW-c

plus he looks like Igor

honestly thought this was the guy from twin peaks

I watched some video of him on a 1st class plane suite after seeing his face everywhere. Kind of like a rich zoo animal in a gilded cage. A kind of insulation from ground truth. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Also founded (((beme news))) which is an arm of CNN propaganda trying to disguise itself as just your average friendly Youtuber's take on the news.

Nope, just classic ugly.

HILLAGWY CWINTON

I'LL BE VWOTIN'

FOR HILLAGWY CWINTON

I have no idea how this fucker makes so much money off of Youtube. Who the fuck can stand to watch this freak talk

Big if true

Ok guys, leave Sean Penn's mutant son alone now.

Casey Nosestat

Big nose + prognathism

fresh

whenyouseeit.jpeg

o shit.

No one this ugly should be allowed to live.

I've never understood this fella's popularity.
Could he be the face of the 56%?

Kek! Nice job.

Youtube has garbage content, and his is slightly above par, so he stood out and dominated.

He does have small hands.

I'm pretty sure Casey leans liberal and would've voted for Hillary anyway.

I would too if my face looked like it lost a fight with a shovel.

>le small hands
Who cares, nigger? He’s also buttblasting every dumb shit in the entire world right now.

Feels pretty good.

That's fetal alcohol syndrome.

he's not of this world

He needs both hands to jerk off.

Nope, just Jewish.

he's a faggot

lives in a city full of fucking smog & toxins and poison in the water.

Praise kek he's such an ugly mofo.

I bet his penis is fucked like his face

I'm not sure if its the small mouth or the huge nose. I think its mostly the tiny mouth that makes him look odd. Someone photoshop it like 20% bigger.

he reminds me of that guy on the movie The Warriors. "warriors come out and plaaayeeeeeaaaaaa"

uh, he was raised catholic. is no kike.

Kek

perfect

are we doing a crypto-jew hate thread?

>He needs both hands to jerk off.
Are you implying that his dick is super huge?

wow, so this is the power of kike genetics... impressive.

Casey and 50cents are two of the ugliest fucking celebrities I have ever seen.

Is that just bad genes or a legit disorder? Whats goimg n with his facial structure?

he looks like an aborted fetus

thanks for the keks . good job user