Why does Sup Forums and others think they have the right to tell people who they can and cannot love?

Why does Sup Forums and others think they have the right to tell people who they can and cannot love?

why does /leftypol/ fuck monkeys?

It destroys society.

arw you siggesting to love one child!?!?

Love?
HA!

I don't. Love is love.

Is that a girl or a boy? I frankly give up at this point.

Girl

Yes, we were wrong. You can fuck children, corpses and animals. We have no right to tell you. Enjoy your life.

Because there are things that are disgusting to any healthy mind. And if you are attracted to those things, you ARE A FUCKING MISTAKE.

Mistakes are made only for the purpose of being rectified.

I suggest a 1911 .45. One to the head and problem is rectified.

I don't op. As a Hispanic male in California I have fucked multiple 10/10 women, and have thoroughly bred the white woman I love and am married to now. We have strong daughters, and beautiful sons.

same desu

>I can’t get laid, so no one else should.

>btw it's evil to love your race
yeah okay

idk there is a tween with I think a single mom staying in my hotel should I rape her I mean come on that's love right?

Because might makes right

Fake and gay

>pol is one person

I'm confused. Is this a pedo thread or racemixing thread?

Nope. Not putting woman on a pedestal and making them earn your respect works wonders. Let me guess, you move your eyes away, and don't look women in the eyes.

>I want to rape babies! It's love!!! Plus my dick is so tiny that I wouldn't even be able to feel anything in a larger hole.

Is the right or left more pro pedo

>have the right
>has no brains

fpbp

now sage

>I'm confused. Is this a pedo thread or racemixing thread?
both

I can't even find love

Because we're right.

>how do you know?

Our values are the values that built modern Western successful societies that developed everything that is good in the world.

this is the most beautiful and purest feeling of love one can feel

agreed

faggots

Why do you post with a retarded fucking catalonia flag when it doesn't exist and never will?

Why do niggers reply to slides?

the video of the mexican cop and his son getting killed made me less uneasy than this.

>Why does Sup Forums
Slide thread detected.

fucking cucktalan

sorry i'm almost out

"Love"

loli?
manga?

>we just want to love each other you heartless bigots

>3 seconds after gay marriage passed

>gay men in leather chaps running around in a giant parade with twerking 10 year old boys
>aids transmission off the charts
>medical system burdened with diseased faggots with torn assholes, 7 STDs and brain damage from whippets

>we just want equal rights for Trans-people you heartless bigot

sorry don't know sauce for mango. but first is from kaeri no kai. think they're just short loli vn's but theres bunch of them.

Because no one loves Sup Forums

bump
seeing if i can manage to find sauce