Memo not released

>memo not released
>govt shutdown happening
Sup Forums on suicide watch

You mean reddit, the only people who give a shit about that crap is r/ptg/ reddit refugees and boomer neocons from kikebook

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want an alleged memo of criminal misconduct to be released. Wouldn't you want to know if there are criminals in your government?

fpbp

>Says the fucking leaf.

The government shut down.. for good.

Look around, that's all there is left

sad but true

>pol: I-it was the plan all along 7D jenga!
What happened to Mexico is gonna pay for the wall, poltards?

govt shut down will be awesome. let it happen

I find it funny, republicans can release the memo anytime they see fit. Nothing is stopping them.

>says the memeflag faggot

The fuck you talkin about nigger? We hate the federal government. Everyone here wants a shutdown and doubly so when the democrats will be blamed for it, and over wetbacks no less..

>>memo not released
Of course the Republicans won't release it. They don't care about the truth and seeing Democrats punished.

>>govt shutdown happening
Good.
Less government intrusion the better.
Besides, a government shutdown will show the people just how broken the government is.

>Sup Forums on suicide watch
Why would we be? We want to see the government collapse.

I fuckin hate normies, they spoil everything

>Sup Forums doesn't want the dems to make themselves hated with a government shutdown
>Mexico not literally writing a check means they won't ultimately pay for it through other means
god i hate you people.

David Seaman certainly seems to have blown a microchip. He made two videos calling Q a "fat nerd" and "fan fiction" then went on to insult all his viewers. Now he deleted those videos but the broken links are still there in his Gab history.

Look, retard, the government shutdown is a win for the Right. The Left stopping troops from being paid because they want amnesty for fucking illegals isn't going over well. Look at the polling out today. Something like 35% of respondents felt DACA amnesty was worth shutting down the government.

The dems freaked out last night and tried to change the narrative away from DACA so they could quietly back away from shutting down the government. Later in the evening news broke about the memo and all of a sudden the dems starting doubling down on DACA amnesty. In fact Schumer went to the White House today and instead of working on a deal he brought a list of NEW demands. The Dems now want this shutdown. The reason is that they want to distract from the memo. They thought it would come out today. The Republicans held it back. They are going to hold until Monday at least. Probably Tuesday, though it may leak by then, so they can want until the chaos around the shutdown dies down a bit. That way the Dems can't efficiently use their propaganda channels, the MSM, to shift the narrative.

This memo is going to come out but the memo isn't the story. The info outlined is. The reporters leading the way on this, Sara Carter from Circa and John Solomon from The Hill (by the way both of these people have receiving intel that could only come from the intel gang of 8 in he House and Senate), both of whom are saying the info outlined in the memo is just the tip of the iceberg. The rest of the story will slowly come out over 2018, in the lead up to the midterms. Members of congress are saying that the small amount of info outlined in the memo will lead to high ranking employees in the FBI and DOJ being fired and going to jail. This can only mean the remainder of the info we'll hear about in the run up to the 2018 midterms will implicate people higher up the food chain. That being Comey, Lynch, Clapper, Brennan & Obama.

>other means

Okay retard.

>Still hoping Mexico pays for the wall
Haha what a retard.

/thread
The ZOG emperor is not of our concern.

>a win for the Right.

The right that was too impotent to stop a shutdown?

The dems were to stupid to shut down the US government over ILLEGAL ALIENS

Which the republicans, despite majorities, couldn't stop them from doing?

I swear the GOP is just a gaggle of old men sperging out every day.

>Which the republicans, despite majorities, couldn't stop them from doing?
1st of all, a lot of republicans are fine with fed gov shutting down.
2nd, the gov is shutting down because congress couldn't pass a budget, which takes 60 votes to pass in Senate.
So having a sub-60 Senate majority and not really caring if gov is shut down is a pretty high risk factor in gov shutting down. Yeah.
Sad thing is we go through this every few years, there's a lot of fearmongering in the media, but no one's lives are ever really impacted by gov shutdowns except the employees who get a nice holiday with backpay once they get back to work.

I'm just as happy as you, cheers.

Why stop it?

This will be the episode of slow motion american collapse where low information democrats think and are sold on the idea that this is the first shutdown in history

Sounds comfy/10

is hillary locked up yet?

Government shutdown is a good thing, dumbass

>people are so demcucked that they dont want access to potential evidence of government corruption

you're fucked.

the memo can be released at any time, it doesn't have to go through any special declassification rigamarole, this has nothing to do with the shutdown