Peterson weeps for young men live on BBC radio

Even if you disagree with him, you have to admit this is beautiful and courageous

youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQlk8eKdIIA
patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.

Young men are in for a particularly rough ride. We have them pushing toxic masculinity, male privilege and rape culture in schools and colleges. They keep pushing for more discrimination against men in education and work. Young men also have to traverse a dating world where every action can be deemed inappropriate or problematic and every awkward interaction can have them marked as a sexual harasser on social media or even (soon in the UK) charged with a hate crime. Indeed, with crime, they have to contend with women having the power to accuse them of rape and be automatically believed or accuse them of domestic violence and see themselves have their lives prohibited and monitored without a conviction.

It's nice to see someone speaking up and trying to actually help men rather than demonise them.

disgusting to see.
It not like would appropriate response, for females, when you understand hold sickening the current system is

song reminds me of him

youtube.com/watch?v=gQlk8eKdIIA

>Lobsters function in a similar manner to humans

Daily reminder that Peterson got BTFO in the debate.

No need to weep for us faggot, a good chunk of us have embraced white nationalism and believe an ethno state is the only logical step moving forward. You can sit there and weep for eternity, put on your little show and continue to swindle those "poor lil white boys" for all they're worth.

14/88

fuck kikes, and good goyim alike

Strange way to loose a debate... everyone on normies book is loving him, so many non political people are sharing him round, he’s becoming a trend

Soyman cries for soyboys so that the soyboys will give him more money.

Canadian "men". LMAO

Normiebook*

What a fucking faggot

Amen brother.

>5 minutes

no

work on your english champ

perkele

and despite all that, men still make a greater contribution to society than women.

>tears steaming down face
>the poor men... donate to my patreon

No tears, only action now

He already knows this. You think he's an idiot?
He knows once men reach the breaking point they will ever collapse or turn violent.
He's a psychologist.

He cries for the future violence.

P.S. Jesus, Hector, Odysseus, Julius Caesar and more wept.

>he thinks the majority of Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general is white

LMAO

He treats us as victims. We aren't victims, we control our own fate

Patton was a great American

it's okay to cry when you see the death of something once great.

*cuckbook

Fagget

He truly cares. It's sad to me how certain people think that making money while helping people discredits or poisons the help. Peterson is helping a generation of young men. I already made the decision to better myself a few years ago, but many men still need to do it.

Nah little boys being told they are evil is fucking horrible. Children are vulnerable and take things like that the rest of their life. Think of the untold misery they have put on literally millions little 5 yr white boys and all based on a lie.

All commies should be shot.

Communism isn't to be blamed for that.

Too late Peterson. Lana will be my partnerfu now.

Intersectionality is the post modern iteration of communism you bluepilled retard.

How is that?

what a fucking faggot. this is alex jones level shekelgrubbing.
don't forget to donate, Sup Forums, he literally cried for you.
patreon.com/jordanbpeterson

We can't go back to an earlier iteration of liberalism. Sargon with his 1990s liberalism, or the 1950s version of Civic Nationalism as preached by most conservatives or even the idealized principles of Thomas Jefferson.

These ideas have failed, and because they have failed reverting to an earlier version of the ideology will just result in future generations experiencing what we're experiencing.

We need Fascism to correct the mistakes of the past.

Hitler wept. His dog had died. To make himself feel better he ordered the final solution. He didn't cry when the Jews died. Remember poor Elsa, his faithful companion

>He truly cares
you gullible, boi.

>All commies should be shot.

This needs to be written into law.

You want me to be your daddy?
Read some books. Start with JPs reading list.

Cultural Marxism m8:
The move from the dialectic of class struggle to one of intersectional identity politics because class struggle was largely irrelevant in the prosperous west. The apex priority for intersectional id pol is to completely disenfranchise white males from his women, family, culture, nation, and most important of all - his tribe/race.

my favourite leaf

It's inevitable. Once the bourgeois liberal consumerism collapses upon itself we'll be battling in the streets with ANTIFA for power.

Trump is either going to embrace us and rule as a Fascist or he will slink off in shame after an election defeat after the Jews are done using him.

There is no way that we will reach 2020 without a recession.

Sup Forums doesn't understand that weeping like he's doing is one of the primary indicators of profound mental instability. a healthy biological male will rarely if ever cry unless it's for the death of a child, parent or spouse.

Mewling coward Jordan Peterson of Quora fame.

He's a champion for young men all over the world.

>There is no way that we will reach 2020 without a recession.
Maybe, maybe not.

However, recession will not be enough for fascism. Boomers have houses and retirement funds they will cling to to the bitter end. It would have to be deep economic depression to trigger the unrest you want.

Or we could not be so cucked with liberal enlightenment. The great enlightenment thinkers of the Age of Reason had tremendous disdain for other non-western cultures and non-christian religions. There is nothing wrong with the liberal democracies fundamentally. What is wrong is this marxist corruption of them that say's all people should have equal outcomes, and a total unmooring of belief in truth and morality.

Jordan Peterson is redeeming Canada of his sins.

Trudeau is going to crucify him, isn't he.

I need to work on my brain

Totally agree, Peterson is a bit unbalanced. He's had depression in his past and he's somewhat emotional, I suspect a lot of what he talks about is him talking to himself. In a way all that slay the dragon stuff is about him and his inability to do it himself. In the end he bowed the knee to the Jew.

All men are evil misogynists. Can't imagine hearing that while growing up. Not surprised young men are so depressed.

fuck yea
the whole 'woe is me' attitude is fucking cuck morality

Marxism is

Has anybody else internalized any of this anti-white male shit?

It made me angry but it didn't actually effect me. It never made me think I couldn't accomplish anything or something like that. I have always hated 95% of people since I was like 6 years old so progressivism just fostered new hatred for the average plebian.

Who cares if academics,

celebrities, and plebs hate white men? I'm glad this has happened because it has woken white men up to the fact that our current system is degenerate and it has been degenerate since 1965. This is the first step for people to give their lives meaning again (specifically, white men).

This is the first step to burning it down, even if it doesn't happen for 50 years.

This, save your fucking tears

holy shit this is the worst english ive ever read in my life, please practice more often.

No, but a depression could be enough for Fascism.

or if your in a interrogation room putting on an act before you call your lawyer

kek this

I think Peterson is hiding something. I say that something weird comes out about him in the next 5 years

He's weeping for the death of a society.

Not every man is a disagreeable wizard like the average autist on Sup Forums. Many of them do internalize this bullshit. And some even metamorphose into a nu-male. A terrible fate.

>What is wrong is this marxist corruption of them that say's all people should have equal outcomes

No, both classical liberalism and marxism ignore the biological truth of individuals and races aren't equal. Thus any ideology that bases itself from this premise is destined for failure. Marxism is just liberalism taken to it's logical end.

Jefferson's writings were just window dressing to justify secession. Immediately after in 1792 congress barred all non-whites from immigrating to the USA. The same is true of Australia with the White Australia policy.

Repent, nonbelievers! Your God walks among you!

I still am not 100% sure. Germany got it not just because of global depression etc but also the often unspoken demographic reason: there were shit loads of young pissed off men. Our societies are top heavy in the population pyramid - cucked out traitor boomers etc dominate and thus our generation probably don't have the ability to take back institutions as easily.

Boomers give ad hoc support to anti white ideology and that is why the west has died only when they go dose the west have a chance but by then they would have invited the entire mud world to our nations to (allegedly) pay for their retirement and cater to their cuck feelings.

You are spot on m8

All great philosophers are unhinged in some way or another. If anything his apparent mental instability is indicative that there is good stuff to come.

I struggle to understand how anyone outside of the most extremely mentally-ill and their disgustingly perverted enablers could disagree w/Dr. Peterson on damn near anything outside of his religious beliefs. So, he is flawless on all but the most important issue but, he is actually coming around on that to some degree as well it seems.

Crazy how truly seeking nothing but the actual unvarnished truth, regardless of all of ones' present biases, results in one becoming immensely and justifiably POPULAR beyond belief overnight essentially.

All of the conspicuously silent/lazy/complacent asshats out there that make up the overwhelmingly sane majority in the Western World recognize a true genius who seperates himself from all the other well spoken but ideologically compromised "geniuses" out there that are the very definition/embodiment of being intellectual cowards and are subsequently sub-human garbage.

In a world full of lies, the truth is revolutionary.

>Weeping
Wtf, Is he pregnant?

Emotional fagit.

Uhhh I mean he's alright I guess, he's just never done anything for me and I really don't get the appeal.

To me, everything he says is very common sense stuff. Almost like fortune cookie haikus or something, although he does say something interesting every once in a while.

If he's legitimately helping young men out there, then that's fantastic. I think maybe the young white male problem is worse than I thought it was if the kind of stuff Peterson is saying is so groundbreaking to them.

I dunno

my my my
you tumblr trannies really hate Peterson
JBP really pinches your fuckwounds, doesn't he?

>(((Peterson)))
No thanks, I gave at the office.

The boomers never had the tools to fight the system and they never will. We do.

The reason why Sup Forums and /new/ came to the realization of the Jewish Question is through simple observation. /new/ was a news board initially, but there is only so many destructive news articles and opinion pieces written by people with funny names that you can take before you realize Adolf Hitler was right to oppose them.

The Jews simply had a monopoly on information and thus without a strong central government distributing propaganda, Europeans in the 20th century never stood a chance.

We do.

Please! I beg you!! Continue enlightening us all further via your seemingly endless font of only the choicest of that highest of knowledge nuggets w/corn!! #NeverStopNeverStopping!!

I saw an user here earlier with a copy of his new book. Does anyone know if it has pictures in it or not? If it doesn't I'll get the kindle version.