Can someone explain her power?

Can someone explain her power?

It just works.

If you deny her lies they become real.

It's magic.

"You like NTR"
"No—"

It seems pretty fucking easy to beat her if you just don't talk to her. It's also canonically easy for anyone to find out her power if they do a search for her character description and just read the wiki page for her series. She better have other powers or she's basically worthless.

The problem is that everyone is a "let's talk first" fag asides from the old guy with a gun. Also, she is good at baiting people into giving replying to her.

*aside
*into replying to her

she's a homunculus

Why does she wear nopan?

Proof?

Look at the scene where she walks through that walkway

Boring show

It really is. I was waiting for more characters to get introduced to see if it improved things, but in the meantime we are already halfway through the first cour and nothing has happened.

The only thing we have serving as a plot point is the "theory" Meteora pulled entirely out of her ass, which everyone else decided to believe for no reason.

The animation is literally the only reason I'm still watching this.

her power is literally
prove me wrong, pro tip: you can't

The animation has been average at best since episode 2. Normally I'm very generous with anime originals but this time I dropped it without many regrets.

literally memed

Sharkteeth lies
"That's bullshit"
Sharkteeth lies again
"That's bullshit"
Sharkteeth's second lie turns real

It's Schrödinger's pantsu you dingus.

and explain her character!
It's not like she just infodumped everything about her self for a solid 5 minutes or something.

she's a fucking monogatari character

Its easy it starts with her powers name, its called "being fucking awesome" Unfortunately it is a power you will never fully understand OP.