Why do Western countries hate Polish people? Are they like the European Mexicans?

Why do Western countries hate Polish people? Are they like the European Mexicans?

Yes

It's almost like there's agenda against the country that won't take muslim immigrant.

Really makes you think

No, they are Christian and nationalist.

Who would hate an isolationist country? Only the UN countries -_-

Because they immigrate everywhere and act like fucking nigger.
They're fucking invading Iceland, the only white ethnostate in the world (they're pretty much known as nigger there, they steal bike and all the crimes)

You have to go back, Stanisław.

we move to other countries to work, driving down the local wages, also our crime rate is a little higher than the average white brit.. but not by much. no where near what blacks do.

This. You also vote leftist.

>our crime rate is a little higher than the average
>but not by much

AHAHAHAHAHA

>we move to other countries to work
>work
Welfare and clean toilets.

>go to Poland to visit family
>nothing but white people
>women are beautiful
>people going to church every Sunday
>characteristic western degeneracy is widely non existent in public
>be lucky to see maybe 2 non white people in a week

Probably because they started WWII.

>let me split niggers in various groups so it doesn't sound racist
t. le bong

???
???
???

Polish migrants are the best. Hardworking racist politically incorrect Europeans who shit on the (((EU)))

Poles are the new Germans

>Argentina
>Doesn't like Polacks

It was probably more to do with us than Poland. We were obliged to help when Germany started taking them over and of course that started the shitstorm.

find me some stats canadifag show me a stat where polaks are more criminal than blacks.. we do all sorts of work. my cousin is a lawyer in UK my brother a professor in australia and im a game dev.. in usa.. sucks when slavic monkeys out perform u right..?

>who shit on the (((EU)))
Is this a joke?

Poles like most slav(e) are incapable of achieving anything without the EU. Stop giving them EU gibs and it will become like Somalia.

well i dont. and no we dont vote left.. we have a very right wing gov now.. what ur seeing in that graph is polaks liking the fact that we get free money from EU without having to do anything in return, because EU is too cucked to do anything about it

Most don't care. Polish hate is the latest flavor of eternal anglo/amerimutt/italians are arabs shillposting trying to splinter a greater white identity.

>thinks Slava = slave
this goes to show you how retarded the youth are in this country, they all need to be culled