Today's "immigrants", more like another country's welfare class relocating for better gibs

T. Ann Coulter

ha, she's right about a lot of things (and used to be my Fascfu)

This is actually super logical.

>uhh no sweetie, they continue to build the nation to this day!!

You mean they take orders on cheap labor to construct more consumer culture? They go home and guzzle beer and tacos when the job is done, they aren't adding a damn thing.

>What European immigrants saw
>Then destroyed
Whites need to be exterminated.

T. illegal faggot.

Truth.
t. a faggot nigger

t. i need feminism because

True, immigrants post 1965 come to exploit our nations wealth. Death to the democrats.

>destroyed
you have a very primitive idea of what "destroyed" means then chief

Wiping out life and replacing it with concrete graveyards. That's destruction, you filthy parasite.

T. Undeserved insults

Im only pointing out that's what Ann Coulter says, I agree with it

Name A better suggestion given the time frame you utter imbecile

Thanks for the gift cuz. We promise to take care of it. lol

You die off and leave trees where they are. They're more valuable than you.

nobody is stopping you from fleeing our oppression and misery, but I know for a fact that just like all the other morons that talk like you in the West you'd have to be dragged kicking and screaming to a plane and be forced to leave, and you'd be back.

You just proved you have nothing to actually say. Kick rocks faggot

>nobody is stopping you from fleeing our oppression and misery
Actually, that's totally 100% false. A lie straight form the blackest pit of hell. There is nowhere left on this planet that isn't tainted by human filth. Even Antarctica isn't free of you vermin now. But the Earth will be. Soon.

I realize rightists hate reality and consider it an invalid argument. Follow your leader Ayn Rand's advice: "We can ignore reality, but we can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Your war against the life of this planet is coming to an end. And you will be the loser.

You act like it could have happened some other way. It just didn't.

Again, what the fuck are you going to do about it besides doom-shill and act in general like a frothing idiot?

Allow me to break down your argument:

>u r dum. Here's a quote from someone I will nebulously associate you with to make you seem contradictory, despite the fact that this quote also applies to my own lack of hindsight in regards to my "revolutionary" claims

No one is denying that there are consequences you goddamned nincompoop. That's the sacrifice you make in learning something new. Again, instead of aimlessly slandering and condemning those around you, why don't you think of something better; something that isn't a tired-ass hippy "axiom" like

>dude hurr just plant trees

I could name a few just pulling them out of my ass but I'd rather point out your literal mental retardation, because anything constructive would be lost on your pea brain you fucking abysmal troglodyte.

uhm no my dude nobody ever ate fruit before Mexicans came over

>free land isn't gibs

Except the pioneers were willing to fight DIE and kill to protect and keep this land and our generation and the ones before and after refuse to defend the border if the government won't do it we need to or else we will lose it all

all you armchair pioneers are funny. What pioneering have done lately, besides being lazy oafs who go on sites to get sense of accomplishment from the work of others? seems to me, the only accomplishments any of you have, of which you use to look down on others, is the fact you got shat out in a different part of the world than others. Does that really entitle you to everything you think it does? You're all a bunch of miserable people

>You act like it could have happened some other way. It just didn't.
Noone is speaking of changing the past. We don't talk about time travel when we are ill.

We speak of eradicating the pathogen.

>comes to a political board
>can't even argue outside of emotional reaction, strawmen, appeals to nature and adhoms

Do the gene pool a favor and delete your selves

>Can't handle the obvious truth that he's a parasite
>Tries to spin it into "I'm logical because I believe in the myth of human exceptionalism"
You will perish and noone will mourn you.

There isn't a single good idea in your cranium. You just get off on being "right" while offering no viable, or even creative solutions. Even your retorts are fucking dull.

>obviously truth

You can't even point out where society is, let alone what your vague definition of "parasite" is - by your logic, you're just as bad using this site, that computer/phone... Yet you think you have the moral high ground to call others parasites? You can't even post something without automatically self congratulating. Fuck off sophist.