The government's gonna shut down

The government's gonna shut down
Unless they can do something...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VQdduxE7U9A
youtu.be/lqXaPYiXoGc
youtu.be/VbW-TG87Syo
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/19/health/5-ways-the-government-shutdown-could-be-bad-for-your-health/index.html
strawpoll.me/14884719
youtu.be/_OWZUa6HWYw
strawpoll.me/14884762
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Day of Judgment, Sessions' calling...

Hand of Trump has struck the hour...

>The government's gonna shut down
Good.

The only people who don't want the government to shut down are those whose lives revolve around the existence of this Jewish, anti-White government.

What now?

WHERE IS THE MEMO? IS IT SECRET? IS IT SAFE?

This shit happens all the time and it doesn't mean shit. If you faggots weren't literal underageb& you'd know that

Since they couldn't get the 60 votes needed to limit debate, some Dem senator is going to filibuster and the government WILL shut down.

Well considering starting tomorrow I have to work for the government for no pay until Congress gets its act together, I'm pretty upset.

Trips say we take over while theyre afk

>Well considering starting tomorrow I have to work for the government for no pay until Congress gets its act together, I'm pretty upset.
Stop working for the anti-White, Jewish government then.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

No filibuster on this, bad optics.

Ideal situation is 4+ turncoats in Senate put their fucking egos down and let a no-concessions bill through. It's gonna have to happen in the end anyway, question is how much damage to the Republicans needs to be done.

Still not much happening, but there's no way they can get enough votes.

I can't, I signed the deal.

>some Dem senator is going to filibuster and the government WILL shut down.
Would be based of him. Hopefully he does so more people can understand that dems will throw welfare depended citizens, government employed citizens, private contractors, and national parks under the bus for illegals.

A government shutdown happened in 2013 and nobody cared, but when Trump is in charge everyone loses their minds.

>I can't, I signed the deal.
Then shush.

You'll eventually get paid for your work, even if you are called into work. Besides, even if the government shuts down tonight they still have until Monday before it takes effect.

The media has been talking about a potential government shutdown for weeks. You should've been preparing for it since then.

Just means they won't limit debate, meaning Dems can spend forever talking about beaners

Zero fucks giver here

>magapedes think 12 people will somehow swing their votes to yes in

>shutting down the government over non-citizens
Are Dems literal retards?

& it won't stop the shutdown.

You'll get reimbursed when they open up again. If you're military, you'll keep getting paid.

Good, the government can suck my ten inch dick. Never forget Ruby Ridge

Dem filibuster while the government shuts down looks like shit. No need to stop them.

>The media has been talking about a potential government shutdown for weeks. You should've been preparing for it since then.
I WAS FUCKING TRYING. My chain of command sat on the important papers I needed them to read, understand, and sign until literally this morning when "their trusted sources" informed them that yeah shit was fucked, at which point they decided to do what I asked them.

Today was very stressful and I have watch all day tomorrow so yay me. If we're going to do this shutdown I hope we do it for weeks get a nice long quiet time in.

Get a real job you pathetic faggot, I'm sick of paying for you sissies to play with your dicks all day. Fuck yourself and fuck your white of a mother

If your in the military youl still get paid, but if you don't after so many days of no pay in a row your legaly excempt from your enlistment contract you fucking boot.

U jelly.

Good, shut it down and leave it that way.

Send those useless piece of shit 'leaders' home.

Trump will SIGN a clean DACA bill TONIGHT.

No he wont

Checkem

Fuck the federal government.

Its a weekend.
The government has been shut down almost 6 hours now.
Its perfectly normal.

Trump won't cave in.

How does your country not even have a government? Fucking Americans are allowed to have nukes but can't even pave their fucking roads.

DACA and 702 all in one day?
Trump is truly an faggot if so

Who gives a fuck. It's the weekend, the government shuts down anyway.

According to Chuck, yes they are.
youtu.be/VQdduxE7U9A
youtu.be/lqXaPYiXoGc

Factually incorrect.

t. Meps processor.

Tanks in 48 minutes.

and now the media won't have to talk about the memo if it leaks

This is a lie. Essential gov employees keep working with the understanding they'll still be paid. Non essential gov employees get paid vacation.

Less than an hour remains. Nothing changed. McConnell hasn't voted yet.

Why not pull a Kansas city shuffle?

Pass budget, pass Daca bill. Have Trump veto the Daca bill. Dems left with dicks in their hands.

We'll see bros.

Get fucking /comfy/

Fug this shutdown!!! The new tech war has started !!! 4 nukes in last week
This is getting crazy
youtu.be/VbW-TG87Syo
>short 5 min vid about Detroit meteor false flag
How many meteors have to explode after the first (((2))) historic nuclear false alarms before we start digging ????

Wut is Habbening!!!!!!!!

Is war happening in the Eather??

DC?
C
?

>This is a lie. Essential gov employees keep working with the understanding they'll still be paid. Non essential gov employees get paid vacation.
Back pay is not guaranteed until the next CR/budget is passed, and it has to be granted in that bill. Normally they do grant back pay but it's not a sure thing.

No way dems would go for two separate bills.

>edition.cnn.com/2018/01/19/health/5-ways-the-government-shutdown-could-be-bad-for-your-health/index.html

UHOH, anons....

>5 ways the government shutdown could be bad for your health
>1. Flu fighters may be furloughed
>2. Food safety concerns
>3. Drug discovery
>4. Vets must wait longer for help
>5. Your environment and devices

strawpoll.me/14884719

can a burger give me a quick rundown on what this shit mean?

I say DACA get btfo

>not posting comfy streams
KYS

youtu.be/_OWZUa6HWYw

Dems, when the Republicans shutdown government several times last administration, "There's no reason to hold the country hostage!"

I ain't answering that.

yes and no. even if essential, if there is a furlough status for example leave, it is possible pay is forfeited
as for getting paid eventually, I think all wagecucks can agree that an interruption to your regular paycheck cycle would fucking blow

It's the end of the nation, people will die, and it's all Republicans faults because they want to genocide dreamers.

Source: CNN

Shut it the fuck down.

Why is she sad Sup Forums

It means that "non-essential" government services won't happen unless they can pass the continuing resolution by midnight.

government workers will be furloughed or not be paid unless congress and trump give away the farm.

Looks hungry

Schumer and Graham fisted each other.

REMEMBER RUBY RIDGE

i donno but we need to send an agent to cheer her up

When I read that I laughed.

It means 2013 Chuck Schemer is a racist for saying shutting down the government for illegals is idiotic.
youtu.be/VQdduxE7U9A

Probably because she has to hang around a bunch of crybaby children who larp as adult politicians. Some of whom actually do require diapers.

>ywn have a politician wife who fucks other politicians to advance her career

>what if the govt shut down and no one cared?

T H I C C

Literally nothing.
Only matters to welfare, leeches, and communists.

I sent my passport out for renewal. Is it going to take extra long of they shut down?

So when are Schumer and McConnell going to stop jerking each other off in a back room and do something?

NO UNDERCOVER HOOKERS

They went further than that. They said its treason, that it is sending the government in chaos, and to think of the children. Funny enough Chuck said shutting the government is idiotic, see video.

when they filibuster do they actually talk non-stop or is it just a formality?

Civil war literally happening

>It's gonna have to happen in the end anyway, question is how much damage to the Republicans needs to be done.
>t. political ignoramus
The Republican base loves shutdowns. Why do you think Ted Skelegate Cruz led one four years ago?
It's the Democrat base who hates them.
The longer this goes on, the worse shape the Democrats will be in, don't kid yourself.

Last time they shut it down nothing happened.
Shut it down forever I don't give a shit.

So which party is going to catch the most flack over this? The Dems for shutting it down or will the standard "Fuck Trump" continue to hold sway over political discussion?

Somebody once read Great Expectations

save these videos folks. zi forsee much use of them.

>the current state of America

Its a S H I T H O L E

It'll be dems. The country does NOT think 800k DACAfags are worth shutting down the government over. If President Trump is smart he'll just stay out of it and let Congress simmer for a week or two to let the hate build for November.

Both sides claim victory

Most likely the second cause of the bitter wetbacks.

>useless government workers have some time off
the horror

This.

This

Idk
strawpoll.me/14884762

filibustering would not be allowed to exist if the country was at a real jeopardy meaning government crooks are the biggest NEETs of all fucking time, truly an inspiration to all of us here

This probably

30 minutes remain

Nothing honestly, it isn't that big a deal

She's so cute!

The day (((they))) refuse to raise the debt celling is the day to worry. There has never been a refusal to raise the debt celling. Ever. Everything else is just bluffing.

Historically, the majority party takes heavy losses for several terms afterward. It happened in 1996 and in 2013. I see no reason for it to be different this time.

It's tragic how CHiP is being thrown under the bus and is getting tangled with illegal spics.