I guess ErwL and EL are canon now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2rLqNR5ug
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/153228617/#153228820
youtube.com/watch?v=VYLdnpwZ4Q0&t=117s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sieg a best.

Was has there been at least 1 shingeki thread 24 hours, 7 days a week, every month for 4 years straight?

Endgame right here, brothers.

BRAYH a best.

>4 guys just hanging out

Will we ever learn more about the construction of the walls?
Like did the first/145th king wipe out the native Japanese who lived on the island?
Where did all the CT's come from? Were the volunteers or forced to do that?
Why Sina, Rose and Maria?

It's more as a parallel to MGS, where the final battle was a fist fight instead of something much more fantastical such as fighting in mechs or, in this case, Titans.

sure if you can call it that

Armin a cute.

>EL is more canon than LH
W E W LHongos BTFO

No titan fist fight between them would be great

Reiner is so handsome.

>this triggers the LHwhales

>manlet leaning his shoulders toward erwong
>but stretching his leg out toward shitren

such conflicting body language

>No Hongo
W E W

Is Shitren the most boring character in the manga?

Reminder that Eldians are White and not Jews.

>EREEEEENN

Yes. Every side character is more interesting than the plot device rageturd.

Easily, manlet and armong too.

>How he fell(knowing Zeke,he would probably fall with his arms on the back of his head and with his legs crossed)
>How he landed

One of the most boring.

Remember that Zeke doesn't really know anything about Eren besides him being a Titan because of Grisha.

Eren protects Eldians/his friends because he wants to, not because he's forced by Grisha.

Yes..

Mikasa and Armong are worse.

Erwin is a true and heroic god of a man.

Old Eren vs Liquid Zeke
youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA&t=2s

>implying
Eren is best girl

Except when his friends were suffering and it was not about him he turned his back on them. Your pic related.

Manlet is shit.

Watching this season has made me realize just how utter shit LAME is, and how much better the side characters like BRYHSC are.

Still, why shoehorn Sasha there? It's not like anyone will care if she's there or not?

Reminder that Armin likes to molests Mikasa's breasts and she doesn't mind because she doesn't think he's sexual.

MGS4 could work with SNK,Eren vs Zeke fight could be literally Snake vs Ocelot,with the fully ideals and liberty talk.

Don't forget BR.

>Sup Forums crossboarder is the one posting niggerstream

Are you talking about them shoehorning her into this season? If so I have no idea, maybe Araki likes her, or maybe Isayama asked for this, it's better than the shitlet though that's for sure.

Shitren is tumblr tier taste the literal bore of the series.

Mikasa doesn't have prominent breasts and Armin would never do that because he respects and loves Mikasa.

>not liking best girl
Fix your shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2rLqNR5ug

Bort is barely even a character. Shitmir is only slightly better than Bort's nothingeness. The only gud ones are Reiner,HisuQT,Jean.

Or what you will jiggle in your stable because everyone knows Shitren is a boring plot device built to attract bumblrinas think he is good?

>mikaQT poster is the bortburger poster
tTo be honest everyone knows that already.

manlet is one of the more interesting characters actually. i always want to see more of him

Wew that's a nice projection, shit taste user.

>tfw we never gonna see them fighting against the enemy togheter

>yfw Bort dead

Reminder that Eren and Hisu got married in the timeskip and already have a child together

>yfw you never bothered to change filename after that shameful display.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/153228617/#153228820

Everyone already knows you have shit taste user

MikaQT is the biggest cancer. Why mods haven't banned him yet?

no, EL did.

>ZEEEEEEKE

Ban evasion.

>says bert and ymir are nothing
>jean hasn't been relevant for years
Kek.

Eremikdefensesquad pls. You will get your prince Shitren to sit on one day. Keep eating those burgers.

Bortfujos still pretend he's interesting desu. They still push their shitty psuedo intellectual head canons to pretend he is a complexi desu.

Bort died with no personality,development,a fucking boring jobber. Anyone who thinks he's important is lying to themselves because Bortfujos were B T F O

>This is it,brother; Our final moment.The battle has ended,but we are not yet free! The war is over...but...You and I still have a score to settle.
youtube.com/watch?v=VYLdnpwZ4Q0&t=117s

Zeke is a bitch.

>Free from Ymir's curse, Free from the First King's will, Free from Marley control, our minds free from the prisons. That is the Eldia I've yearned for
>This is it, brother. Our final moment. The battle has ended but we are not yet free. The war is over but we still have a score to settle.
>Show me what you've got, Eren!

>I triggered it.

>Right behind you!

What shameful display? I only see some autists misunderstanding numbers?

That was samefagging. Reverse search the pics he uses.

Didanwhisperer pls. This is your only entertainment other than schlicking it to boring as fuck coneheads and farting after you gobble your burgers.

I used to share that opinion but he grew on me over the course of the series.

Also

Just how was that samefagging?

Bort is dead and your detective work can't save his failure of a character to be honest Ackerfamily.

He's always been shit, now he's eternally ruined after that pathetic display during the serumbowl, only good thing he can do now is die painfully.

Vomited a bit

What chapter is that?

Eren,you objectives is to:
>Destroy the Titan Gears:
>Find and kill Mads Mikkelsen while you hidde inside of a box
>Find and kill you shirtless brother on top of a wall;
You are on your on,Eren.

He was boring then. He's boring now only with zero personality. He is only gud for plot device and MikaQT's sex slave.

Today I will remind them.

The fatty Bumblr chapter. It has all of the "pleasantly plump" Shitrenfujos in that chapter. 100 Shitrenfujos schlicking it to that picture.

Hnnnnnng Shitrenfujo tuna cakes.

They're on a train now. Is Eren going to attack that?

Someone seems a little triggered

What was Zeke thinking here? Was he planing his next step of his master plan or he was sleeping?
Is Pieck thirsty for more Zeed?

Eh, the serumbowl only ruined Armin and Isayama for me.

I like that he started out thinking he was a shonen hero and now he's keenly aware he's just a plot device. By the end of "paradise arc" he has a newfound humility I find endearing.

That is the face of someone who was caught schlicking her tuna cake to "muh Eren".

>I sense something; a presence I've not felt since...

>implying
You can't get caught schlicking. Nobody dares to open your door uninvited when you're a girl.
And when you have a roomate, there's always the shower.

>Z:I Titan was aweaken.Can you feel it too,Galliard?
>G:Yes,mentor
>Z:And you,Pieck?
>P:Weed,Lmao...I-I-I'am sorry Zeke-Sama

>I like that he started out thinking he was a shonen hero and now he's keenly aware he's just a plot device.
Would you like it if he became virtually self aware and started spouting shit about how he can't do this or that because the story just wouldn't be interesting or the viewers would hate it? Something to that effect.

Seems like he has moved on from Bert to Eren. Enjoy your ride.

Ew no, I hate 4th wall shit. Unless it's comedy.

He'll also have to fight each shifter individually

Raise a little girl with Armin

And he'll lose Mikasa to a guy that shits his pants all the time.

>Raise a little girl with Armin
Makes me wonder if Paradise has mastered flight technology yet, and if they'll have a base of operations flying around constantly. Wasn't there a panel of a hot air balloon being developed during the political arc?

Standing here,I realize you are just like me trying to make history,but who’s to judge the right from wrong when our guard is down,I think we’ll both agree that violence breeds violence.But in the end it has to be this way.

You damn mutt!!

REINEEEERRR

>It was said that you would destroy the titans, not join them.
>You were my brother, Eren. I loved you.

>implying that Armin wouldn't be Padme

What did Mikasa mean by this?

That's Mikasa
>Eren in Marley
>Meets Zeke
>Convinced to join his side
>Returns to the walls
>Armin and the others still determined to fight Marley
>Armin has the high ground as CT
>Uses his steam to burn Eren up
>Zeke arrives and saves him
>Has a cure for titan aids