TUCKER ASSAULTED BY "REBECCA" (((KAPLAN)))

LITERAL. TRANNY. JEW.

look at his face. It's too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IDZsMokk_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is an abomination, I can't wait till he kills himself.

the memes...

Post links in your threads if you want people to discuss them you worthless fucking niggers

Tucker's disgusted coin-slot face is priceless, great timing on the ss

Like in the studio or assaulted him with benign jew bullshit? I genuinely want to know.

jew bullshit
Tucker basically asked multiple times "does your AG saying they're going to prosecute people who follow federal laws set a bad precedent" and this horrible cunt jew thing would always reply "It's TERRIBle the way ICE treats illegals"

Fox news, midnight - 3:52, therefore fox news tonight during tucker carlson's show.

youtube search, you can watch news.

"Assaulted" was a joke/exaggeration. The tranny's viewpoints were terrible, and the entire situation was just extremely cringe-y all around.

Right, if you don’t give a shit about your own thread I don’t see why I should.

This hideous amalgam of Jew, tranny, and Elvis is an abomination of science gone awry. Kill it with fire for the good of mankind.

>this is how jewish wymyn literally look like

Vanilla gorilla is not a slur nor does it refer to niggers. Whoever made that is not qualified for memework

I was hopeing it tried to attack tucker and he just made his mad face then puched it.

Post the link in your own thread or eat shit and die

I had to shut off the TV when I saw... her? Him? Honestly the most jewish thing I've seen in all my life.

OP is a faggot who needs to stop defending his fucking mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IDZsMokk_E
>go to 7:00

Hey, wait, isn't that Alfred Molina?

What's funny is when the Zionists first put that star on the Israeli flag, jews loudly condemned it.
Now the fools love their little Saturn symbol.

Wow you three are a bunch of cuckold faggots. You can look it up on your own. What a bunch of whining fucking faggots. Literally kill yourself, immediately.

JUST WHEN I CAME FROM THE OCULIST

Federal gov. superior to the states? But the states created the federal gov.
Fuck the federal government, state rights matter more.
Tucker cucking for the feds is pathetic.

>Literally kill yourself, immediately.
I'd rather kill you and rid the world of horrible OPs. Jail time would be worth it.

what are its preferred pronouns?

Everyone interested in OP's topic should find material of topic themselves instead of him saving an accumulation of wasted time among us
You child, are the faggot

I have stopped even believing Jews are human. They are just some type of anti-human humanoid looking "things". Surreal to even watch that "thing" on Tucker.

NO U

>xbox-3-niggy
fucking lost it

>Be first day of Astronomy 101
>Professor says Stars n shiet
>Class silent for 5 minutes
>Someone asks Well what about them?
>Professor says go fucking read a book about them you faggots

Thanks but you should have just let his thread die.
>hey Sup Forums let’s talk about this!
>btw find it yourself faggots, I don’t care if we talk about it or not

I’ll watch it for based Carlson, but I already assume it is nothing worth discussing.

You suck at making threads. Include a link next time you shit posting faggot.