Planet Earth II

People forget how easy and good we have it. Life for modern humans is the easiest it has ever been for any species in the history of existence. If you have Netflix you should watch Planet Earth II to really get an appreciation for the struggles that things go through to survive. Maybe then it won't be so difficult to get your ass out of the house and put forth some effort into creating the future that you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mgnh1zg7ULI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shill! This thread attempts to derail the movement to bitch about niggers in lieu of doing productive stuff. Shill!

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

>Life for modern humans is the easiest it has ever been for any species in the history of existence.

Medieval peasants lived better than 90% of people today...
Slaves in ancient Greece lived better than half the people live today.
KIll yourself.

>no soap
>lived better

I watched a couple of eps on the plane. Amazing some of the shit the animals do to provide for their young. Quite a few depressing bits though

yeah its important though to realize that it is not all comfy joy. its interesting to think how life demands sacrifice inherently

>>no soap
Learn some history.

>needing soap when there is no industrial pollution

antibacterial soap, sorry

Based upon what measurement?

Based upon all measurements combined and averaged.

You do not get it. You drank to much koolaid.

Wow you are fucking dumb.
>why is it X
>because

I feel bad for you man.

Excellent rebuttal. So, what you're saying is that you posted that statement just to have something to say to score a "you", and that you have no actual argument to support your ridiculous assertion. Ok. Just checking.

Credibility: zero.

Do this experiment.

Go to the nearest village farm that has real chickens. Not like the ones in the video, but real ones, that run around and eat worms and stuff around the farm.
Buy it, kill it, remove the feathers and cook it make a soup out of it. Than fry the meat. Use spices that are natural only, no plastic ketchup and similar shit

After that buy one of the factory made chickens that ate imaginary concentrated shit like the one in the video.
Cook the coup fry the meat and eat it.

so you mean chickens back in the medieval days had better standards of living than modern chickens. gotcha.

>rebuttal
Of what? You asked a question and I answered the question.
The experiment can help you too, maybe.

Do the experiment, many things will be more clear to you.

why dont you fuck off back to your little box
. youre just trying to justify your shitty standards of living

Yep. You answered the question.

Q: Where's America?
A: Earth

I guess it's not wrong, is it?

i dont eat meat and i only eat the best fresh ingredients in any meal i prepare

Oh boy. here come the "soy boy" posts. You may as well have just admitted to being nigger.

>I don't eat meat

i dont eat soy either, just because im a vegetarian doesnt mean im so useless faggot

>i dont eat meat
>only eat the best fresh ingredients in any meal i prepare

Well good luck trying to find real potatoes or tomatoes for the experiment in your fucked up plastic country, faggot.

That is a problem with your question than...

yeah its called a farmers market, they are everywhere in california and I have the opportunity to eat the freshest and best produce in the country

>best produce in the country
Thats not good enough monsanto boy..
You probably never ate a real potato in your life.

Doesn't matter. You said the magic words.

>That is a problem with your question than...
The question was fine. The insanely general answer that you came up with was inadequate to make me think you even read the question, much less put any thought into it. You're clearly underage or a fucking idiot. I hadn't ad-hom'd you yet, but you deserve the shit out of some personal attack since you made outrageous statements and defend them with retardation.

nigger what is a real potato

then youre ignorant if you think youre somehow better than me because you eat mcdonalds

Watched the whole series. The jaguars in town was fuckin nuts to me.

Every convenient thing you have in our age is just there to fill the enormous gaps left from the negative shit that our age brought upon us with it.
There is a few people today that are rich or lucky enough to have great lives, but you are not one of them.
No amount of fast cars, synthetic drugs, entertainment will make your gf a less of a slut, your job less of a soul crushing slavery, etc...

Check out Amazonian shrooms that make you trip balls. DO THEM

Here some real potatoes

>nigger what is a real potato
Its like that thing you call a potato, but it grew up from a real potato , in a real village, with no chemicals added or genetic manipulation..
It is impossible to describe.
It is not even close to the difference between eating a wild boar and a domesticated pig.

So, what you're saying is that technology, medicine and convenience aren't as good as say... dying of dysentery because we all shared a public well that doubled as a sewer/storm drain? We were clearly better off without plumbing. Modern medicine is bullshit, too. Fuck not getting measles. I want measles.

Yeah for a Serb maybe

It is better to live like a man for day than like worm for 100 years...

youtu.be/Mgnh1zg7ULI

I doubt you know that from first-hand experience, soy boy.

We buy those from you.