We can help in the war against sanctuary states

we can help in the war against sanctuary states

MEME THE HOMELESS TO SAN FRANCISCO! apply for subsidized housing. CRASH THE SYSTEM!!

Other urls found in this thread:

good4utah.com/news/local-wasatch-front-/salt-lake-city-launches-war-on-homeless-problems/210802548
youtu.be/KdJQMnuYH9o
sacwaitlist.com/tb-pre-app
youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U
sfaf.org/client-services/syringe-access/site-schedule.html
youtu.be/5a4GOUxPTus
youtu.be/IQDahwFhBW0
huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/california-free-cellphones_n_2814939.html
tagmobile.com/StatePages/California-Free-Lifeline-Phones
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>homeless white girl
meth is a hell of a drug

heres what i propose:

put together or download already existing social worker lists of resources and free gibbs.

Sup Forums conducts a national, coordinated effort to advertise the gibbs of san francisco and the state of california. we get anons on the ground, handing out fliers in all the shitty parts of their towns and cities. get shit trending online too, since a lot of these fuckers have $500 internet capable obamaphones surprisingly

we start flooding all the state applications and programs until it crashes. like a homeless DDoS attack

what do you guys think, could we pull off such a feat?

They can't dick around in Utah anymore, that's for sure.

good4utah.com/news/local-wasatch-front-/salt-lake-city-launches-war-on-homeless-problems/210802548

so thats a good thing, that means they will be looking for places to go. utah isnt even that far away

guys we can do it

youtu.be/KdJQMnuYH9o

>please
>gibs will fix this

SF is already passed peak homelessness. This is the only city in America where street lights fall down because they've become so corroded by piss. I'm not joking, that has actually happened, look it up.

look all we have to do is get a bunch of Sup Forums anons to give this information to derelict homeless trash and let nature take its course

we can even provide them with links to the gibbs

sacwaitlist.com/tb-pre-app

thats hilarious, but its not happening often enough. think of how much more lamps we could get to fall if we DDoS SF with tens of thousands more homeless from across america

>MEME THE HOMELESS TO SAN FRANCISCO

have you been to San Francicso? its FULL of homeless already living on tents on the side of the street

yes, and they need more. we need to accelerate the demise of sanctuary cities

i dont think you understand the premise here. we need the city to collapse completely. as in, run out of money for basic services. and if they decide to cut off the gibbs to save their budget, they will have a huge population of angry homeless drug addicts on their hands

for how little effort it would take on our part, it seems like it would be a pretty good payoff

THOSE NIGGERS AND WHITE LOSERS LOOK COZY AF. LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE REACHED THE PERFECT POINT IN LIFE FOR THEM.

Top kek mate!

Bruh they reek of garbage and have a medley of diseases coursing through there veins. The humane thing would be to have them put down.

what the image or the idea? dont just use me for my comedy user this is some serious business shitposting im doing here

The problem is how to reach the homeless in mass in a way that gets them all to migrate to California? The key is to find out where they get their information then flood it. The goal has to be moving every homeless person in the US to California. If we had to crowd fund bus or train tickets would that be too much to ask?

no, i would easily donate $100 to do that. and im sure we could get hundreds or thousands of anons on here to donate a measly dollar

we could charter a bus from a city that we are operating on, once we confirm we have more than enough homeless ready to go, we have the Sup Forums chartered bus take them all the way to SF. we could start closer to SF to keep expenses down and move outwards as we progress. we could bill the idea as a social service. maybe something catchy like "Paradise Express"? have fliers and everything with info on contact info to social services, workers, etc, which we could have on the bus or hand out before hand.

plenty of homeless illegals in nevada

im willing to do a lot of the technical legwork here if any anons are willing to help MOAB SF with more homeless population

maybe some anons can help me compile a list of the gibbs, like food stamps and all that shit, where to get them, and ill make up the flier. im asking because there are so many gibbs there are probably gibbs i dont even know about, so if you know of any gibbs here then let me know

PS im in california already so logistics wouldnt be too hard, especailly on moving homeless from nearby areas to SF. id even be willing to drive them myself

shameless asking for bumps here, help me out goys

come on guys lets put our heads together and do this, just give a post in this thread if you are willing to assist, or at least a bump if you cant but like the idea

bump out of interest

THANKS GOY, WE CAN DO GREAT THINGS IF WE WORK TOGETHER. CURRENTLY COMPILINIG A LIST OF GIBBS FOR THE FLIER WHICH I WILL UPLOAD IN A BIT AND ASK FOR ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS OR INPUT

Definitely could work. San Fran is already homeless central. If you doin up the ads to look left like the memo stuff, it could work really well

bump

np fuel

I'm about to go to sleep but if I see this tomorrow I'll definitely take part. If anything make this thread

shit. make this thread in the afternoon when the most people are on

Remember when SF was a livable city?

Me neither

Bump

Just how bad is the economy and shit getting in the US?
I read more and more about homeless people in California, Opioid crisis in the rust belt, middle class erosion ect...

I LIVE HERE GODDAMMIT. YES THE MEMES ARE TRUE YES IT IS A FULLY POZZED SHITHOLE YES THE RENT IS $2k FOR A ROOM NO THE STEMBUCKS DON'T MAKE IT WORTH IT.

DO IT YOU CRAZY BASTARDS! FLOOD ME WITH VIOLENT HOBOS WHO WANT TO SHIV ME BECAUSE OF MY RACE! END MY SUFFERING!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT!

For those of us here to young to remember it this was "Acorns" plan but they were working on a national level. It's effective as fuck and would definitely move people that way if we put effort into it.
One basic truth never changes about the homeless....they will travel for gibs. I watched a change in the way people qualify for welfare and housing in the late 80's change Wisconsin and MN dramatically.
>what do you guys think, could we pull off such a feat?
This could work better than most think. Lets get something going.
>youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U
Lets get them going to San Fransisco

well in SF its atrocious. streets smell like feces and urine, homeless everywhere, doing drugs injecting needles in broad daylight. the economy is actually on the upswing right now nationally, but the communist states like california have created their own shitholes of paradise on the backs of taxpayers. in SF, they literally hand out free drugs to addicts and free needles. no joke. imagine if your tax money was buying needles for illegal homeless heroin addicts, how would you feel?

this would actually be a great example of a gibb to include on the gibbs flier, thank you user

sfaf.org/client-services/syringe-access/site-schedule.html

>All syringe access service sites offer supplies and services to enable people to:

>Use a sterile needle and syringe for each injection to reduce transmission of HIV, Hepatitis C (HCV), Hepatitis B (HBV), and other pathogens.

>Free Confidential HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
Confidential, respectful, finger stick test. Results in 15 minutes.

Just notice that he said by Matt Stone's house in the song at the end.

LA city has 45k homeless currently. Tell me how that is sustainable? Fuck CA. Let it burn.

dat ghetto ass towel in front of the door. Stop buying Cheap doors.

Free crack giveaway?

HOMELESS FAGGOTS IN AUSTIN STOP DUCKING UP MY PARTY TOWN NIGGERS GO BACK TO CALI FUCK YOU

I was born, raised, and currently live in SF

I hate it here, ask me whatever you want to know about this degenerate place. The cityscape is actually quite nice, the people are awful though

Oh yeah! all those hobos browsing memes will surely bite.

Old idea fgt, already been done, literally

no every time some one starts poisoning homeless people with sodium nitrate aka salt peter in cali. its not safe since its not water soluble. it builds up in the body and they die. they have done public service announcements people have gone to jail multiple times over many decades because involuntary manslaughter is a thing even if you play dumb and each death is a separate count

youtu.be/5a4GOUxPTus

youtu.be/IQDahwFhBW0

agree the cityscape is beautiful, i always love the drive into the city. once you get close and inside, you see the massive grunge

nigger i work retail and constantly have homeless addicts trying to come into my store just asking to charge their samsung galaxy 8 and iphone X's. homeless people are getting smartphones as gibbs, they are online more than you think

huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/california-free-cellphones_n_2814939.html

tagmobile.com/StatePages/California-Free-Lifeline-Phones

TAG Mobile is happy to offer government assisted wireless service to low income families and individuals that qualify in California.

>TAG Mobile California Lifeline Service is a Federal Free-Phone program. It is offered to the eligible residents of California who meet certain criteria. To participate in the program, the income of the resident has to be at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. Please find the information about what you will need to apply for the LifeLine service below

> FREE Smartphone*
Free Unlimited Talk and Text every month
Data – First 3 months 500MB LTE, 4th Month onwards 1GB (after 500MB LTE, data is at 3G)
MORE REASON TO CRASH THE SYSTEM!!! START BUILDING UP CALIFORNIA AS A PARADISE FOR HOMELESS ACROSS THE NATION

>huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/california-free-cellphones_n_2814939.html

All California residents who receive food stamps, Medicaid, earn less than $14,702 in annual income or are enrolled in any one of a host of federal and state programs are eligible for the Lifeline Assistance program, which offers a free cell phone along with a selection of three plans that range from free to $30 per month.

“This is great—it is transformative for homeless and low-income people,” Bevan Dufty, San Francisco’s head of homeless initiatives, told the San Francisco Chronicle.

>“This is great—it is transformative for homeless
>“This is great
> Bevan Dufty, San Francisco’s head of homeless initiatives

THEY HAVE A HEAD OF HOMELESS INITIATIVES. HOW CAN NON SANCTUARY CITIES EVEN COMPETE

>DDoS attack
Have fun in prison!

homeless invasion overload

whats up the digits.

bmp

>charter bus homeless to SF
Every city needs to be doing this

>homeless DDoS attack
kek

Well cut jib bump

How come all homeless are black and white?
Black and white have the same work ethic huh.