Subhuman chink thread tiem.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7d8_1507458579
dailymotion.com/video/x26kbzh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It seems like he's begging the tiger.

Japanese=Gods

Chink always do this

What is happening and why am I diamonds?

Anything that is not The West (or fully Westernized like Japan or S. Korea) is a fucking SHITHOLE.

Half agree.

jesus did it only attack because someone threw something at it? looks like it was looking upward

Shoplifter?

If so then good job.

braaaaaap

Well it is shit tier.

Isn't that dude Indian?

Little did he know, those seeds he was eating were magic subway samurai seeds.

They're still an overstuffed bin of subhumans.

story? tell me they got the dude

Nobody is man enough to convict Chad Thundercock.

Well he won't be chewing seeds on the train again.

I wish my biggest problem on trains was people eating when they're not supposed to. We have niggers that listen to their monkey music out loud where I am and they chimp out if you ask them to turn it off.

>Next scene
>"Hey, you can't bleed on the subway"

i want to see this man die

As a Chinese public stripping video (hereby known as "CPSV" connoisseur, I've possibly seen every CPSV that has ever been posted on Sup Forums, but the one that I'm about to link to is legitimately the best one that I've ever seen. It is without a doubt the Godfather Part II or the Shawshank Redemption of CPSVs.

Let me tell you why. CPSVs suffer from 3 main detriments:

1) not enough nudity because the aggressors are not skilled in the art of apparel removal
2) the victim is not attractive
3) poor video quality and bad camera angles

This video suffers from none of those things that plague the vast majority of this genre. The woman is young and attractive from what I can see, and her figure is nice and slim. The nudity is not sparse at all; the aggressors are masters in the art of stripping and reveal full nudity of the victim, much to the delight of the audience. Furthermore, there's a lot of "action" involved for those who are enthusiasts of the Japanese art known as "Ryona". Lastly, the director of the video did an excellent job in capturing all of the important parts and elements, capturing the true spirit of Chinese public stripping, although there is a brief moment near the end of the video where the camera wavered to the right. However, it is easily forgivable considering the high quality of the rest of the video, and the consistency and artistry of the video as a whole.

10/10, a masterpiece.

Here is the link again:

It's either a shoplifter or an adulteress, either way the always shame whores by ripping off their clothes.

nyc?

fucking why

everytime I see this I wish I heard the audio version.

same

>Some numale thought he could help out a schizophrenic drug addict

This is what ambulance drivers have to deal with everyday, i hope they get the right to carry a firearm to just shoot these scum. This is why majority of them just end up dying from OD on the way to the hospital there is no point wasting time, money and resources to save human garbage like that.

wtf, why?

Not going to deny that, I just found it weird you said chink thread and posted a darkie getting eaten by a tiger.

seriously wtf?

>>Some numale thought he could help out a schizophrenic drug addict
how did you get to this conclusion?

nvm here

dailymotion.com/video/x26kbzh

No, Chicago

Guy was off his meds. Pretty sure he was executed by firing squad.

action movie shit

pretty rad

lmao, over here we have them not only blast music, but they also start pole dancing across the whole train aswell.

the good thing is the cops are locked them up now

was he after some tiger penis or what?

Other than the poor punching combos (which be likely held his breath during) this guy knows how to kill a man prison style. Take note.

What's with the myth of asian superiority? They're an r-selective species. Doesn't make sense. I suppose with there being so many, they're able to clog up all the H1-B's along with the pajeets. 1% of 2.7b is still 27m. Fuck. Reaction time is correlated with intelligence. I ain't buying it.

Russia m8

You're lucky the cops are locking them up. They're supposed to do that here when they play their music too but all the cops are black too so they turn a blind eye unless they really start chimping out hardcore.

BIG
O
N
E
D

When you get blown up by your own IED

lmao
saved

This shit had me dying

KUNG FU PANDA:REAL LIFE EDITION

HOL UP how the fuck did that one nigga get run over and then just stand back up and walk away? What?

>picking a fight with a dude that bulky

kek

why would you call him a nigger when hes clearly asian?

thats nigger behavior

chinks tend to pick fights with trucks, its only natural selection at work.

someone please post one with the truck that plows through bikes, clips a telephone pole that pancakes a chink at warp speed, then bursts into flames

A Mexican will be joining this thread shortly and things will start speeding up.

I called him nigga, nigger.

Life is cheap. Damn man

Maybe vietbro will arrive also.

Damn, finish him off!

And the moral to this story. Don't stick hot items into any random hole!

WHAT
THE
FUCK

The fact that the first generation of chinks, the ones who grew up with China as a third world country, vary so greatly in values with the new, much more revolutionist generation that is slowly turning the country away from communism, that shit like this is to be expected. It's some shitty brat having the balls to shit talk elders when they try to give him friendly advice via lecturing (in public situations). Its a norm in Japan and China alike (albiet much more extreme in this case) to accept the lecturing despite what its about, from an elder. When this asshole went so far as to shove an old man while cursing and acting like a nigger in public, he got what a nigger deserves - a tomahawk to the fucking dome. I mean, wouldnt you love to watch blood spill after seeing some muh dick, young thug gangster ask for a beating by doing something along the same lines as harassing a woman/someone old ect in public?

I haven't seen him in months. I hope he's doing well...

id eat some cereal out of that face hole

or soup

tomato soup

thought it was a baby at first holy fuck

>chink hate thread
>posts clip from pooland

Sweet Jesus

What's the fuck is this shit???????

a really shitty fap, onan... REALLY shitty

I really just thought it was that scene from cabin in the woods when I glanced at the thumbnail.

Bethesda Game

So close to the hat trick but he let that last fuck skid away on the shoulder.

Because that's just everyday life in China. The people are immune to being ran over by trucks now.

please I need the story on this, wtf is the green shit?

did the kitty fart?

>parents grew up in a nightmarish big brother state
>grandparents starved to death
>two generations grew up with a survival mentality
>the third generation are a bit fucked up
>this is supposed to be surprising
give them another generation; they'll be ok

What the fuck did i just watch? How does someone like that cum so much?

LMFAOOOOOO BRUH IM DEAD HAHAHA

That one guy just walks past.

You're my favorite user ever

what was this about? Fucking brutal

it's ok but there is a lot of room for improvement.

Flesh eating bacteria, I suppose. They just let that shit eat them in underdeveloped countries rather than having some medical treatment.

Did he die?

The whole video is fucking hard as hell to handle

I have less empathy for non white people. I don't like seeing it, but I would care much more if it were a white child.

stupid subhuman chink cunt

you grab kids by an ankle and swing them back over your head before swinging them back down smashing their head into the floor, wall, curb, mother etc.

Probably fucked his wife.

You have the one with the maggots coming out of the guys eye sockets?

nice, man. get 'er

how was there not blood spraying everywhere

Only shocking thing is that they stop to check on the victims.

>1.4 billion people
>CCTV cameras everywhere
>same 10 webms over and over again generalizing the entire population

come on shills, you can do better than this

It was an Indian in India.
I've also noticed there were shock videos from Thailand and other SEA countries mistaken for chink or nigger.

Based Tony Tiger

People just post whatever, they don't know the backstory and source.

Not enough ass for my taste. Plus the fact that the other gooks were actively trying to destroy the fetus was a bit of a turn off.
Besides that, not bad. She had a nice set of tits.