cnn.com/2017/06/07/health/milk-children-height-study/index.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4481164.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=wH9pk7hJwLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 you can't get all the nutrients you need on a vegan diet

>healthy couple
>1 child
>only replaces one of them
sounds about right for vegans. they're the first to starve in a famine.

Who cares. I like steak. Fuck off.

>Communist cock gobblers.
There's room for all of God's creatures next to my mashed potatoes, cunt.

You got one thing right. I still get protein from meat. The rest is, i dont even know. Rumors. Uh. Bullshit. You know what you should try? Its a plant, so youll love it. Its called sage.

I can understand not eating meat, but I have no clue why people wouldn't eat dairy.

Dairy is the best source of protein anyways, much easier to absorb than any other type

helps you grow too

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full

cnn.com/2017/06/07/health/milk-children-height-study/index.html

It contains IGF-1 and is one of the best sources of calcium out there.

>high igf1
>good thing

having igf1 and exogenous hormones is exactly what you don't want

Plant protein has different amino acid content compared to animal protein.

Animal protein is the best protein for animals.

no, animal and soy protein raise igf1, which is bad

Child abuse: the picture

Vegans should be sent to camps for reeducation. Those who can't be saved from their folly should be fed to the pigs.

It can be a good thing in certain circumstances.

Higher IGF-1 directly correlates with increased IQ levels

Although elevated GH and IGF-1 both shorten lifespan, so theoretically it would not be good to have chronically elevated levels of GH and IGF-1 if you are older than 25ish

Also, I guarantee I could have that bitch eating the meat on a regular basis.

Always remember the age old saying; the bloodier the better

refer to

high circulating IGF1 suppresses GH production

might explain why meatcucks are so stupid

did you even read my post

>A Children of the 90s study by the University of Bristol found low growth hormone levels were linked to low IQ.

Take it to faggot.

Like I said, IGF-1 has its benefits, but it also has its faults

>news.bbc

stopped reading right there

lol thank you I am saving this

how would a diabetic be vegan?

by not eating animal products?

I don't see the issue

That is one hot abused loli. I'd feed her my meat, if you know what i mean. I'd slip her my salami, if you catch my drift. I'd stuff my sausage in her, wink wink nudge nudge.

Bloody meat is a poor and unsanitary compensation for not being able to properly season your steak

Same ethical reason most vegans don't eat meat. 90% of the time the milk is from a cow in a shitty factory stall with a machine strapped to its udder every day, until its shipped to a different factory to be killed for meat.

What you're basically saying is "by eating tons of carbs", which is all veggies and fruits are. That is the exact opposite of what is good for diabetics.

Why are vegans so adamant on completely overloading on micronutrients? Too much of it isn't a good thing.
>Vitamin A - 617% RDA per day
Holy shit.

A diabetic can be vegan. You'll just take tons of insulin and die much earlier due to a rollercoaster of blood sugars.

The cancer is from charred meats, preserved meats, and meat cooked/friend in polyunsaturated fats. Meat itself is good for you. Rare, grass fed steak, unburnt, is very healthy. Salmon. Eggs. Veganism is suicide

>232 carbs/day
>healthy

You do realize that sugar (what carbs turn into) is an inferior source of energy and are at the root of many modern health problems, right? Funny that you base your eating on unsubstantiated claims towards meat while actively ignoring the real science blaming sugar.

>Still thinking RDAs are relevant
>Still thinking all vitamin forms are equal
>Not thinking about aminos
>Not eating liver and bone broth
>Pretending plant omegas are the same as fish
>Thinking phytoestrogens are fine
>Thinking fiber can't cause gut permiability
>Constant state of legume and nut inflammation
>Adding Omega 6 to diet intentionally

Lol
Lol
Lol
Fuck vegans and vegetarians. Dig your own grave, go on SSRIs, wonder where it all went wrong

>vitamin b12
this kills the vegan

fuck off you vegan poof, I smoke and drink and eat animal flesh. once I get cancer I am going to fucking find a bunch of vegans and kill them and cook them up and eat them before killing myself

no it isn't

your body naturally uses glucose for energy

No no they get it from exotic "kelp" grown in sewer water in India. Also contains 10,000% RDAs for Lead and Arsenic.

Somehow shipping this across an ocean to whole foods in a cargo ship is more morally correct than eating an egg

don't worry, it's not the real vitamin A it's the carotenoid precursor, and the conversion rate to vit A is very poor

>eating 1200 calories of fucking kidney beans
You know thats 3-4 cans worth, right?

Hitler was a vegetarian.

>2018
>hunt, garden, forage, fish whole life
>healthy as fuck because it takes more effort than bicycling to Wholefoods for a salad
>3 kids healthy as fuck
>wife healthy as fuck
>will survive the collapse of civilization

I'll miss the internet if a collapse happens but I won't starve like your faggot ass

>poor absorption
Wow you weren't kidding. Learn something new everyday.

>Hitler was a vegetarian.
Hitler was a methed up faggot who rallied a nation of autistic scum to ruin the White race. Fuck you stormfag

Fuck off vegan cuck, i'll eat a fat pork chop if I want and there's fuck all you can do about it.

I just worked out who the Mormons are in my area and if shit ever goes down I will turn up at their houses and steal all their shit

And the faggot lost the war too

70% of Americans are overweight or obese. Weight is the number one comorbidity among ALL disease. Once we can get people to not gorge themselves on food, then we can split hairs about nutrition. There's nothing wrong with being vegan, it's just difficult (and often expensive) to do.

If cows are vegans, then where do they get B12? Well water.

>user on asian wifiu pillow image site accidentally finds cure to cancer after eating vegans.

total retard. Best Nutrient density is all plant foods.

2018 will be the year of the vegan

Worse if youre white. It explains why white vegans look like aids patients

Yea only little twiglets burn 2k calories per day.

Also look up Ketosis. You burn off all the stored protein removing nay negative effect of eating meat.

>Having to eat dietary supplements
Enjoy not absorbing anything.

I can't fucking do it.

I have tried. I get sick.

Hitler was vegetarian, plant based foods are more efficient than growing meat

I unironically would be OK with a fascist vegan/green revolution. It would openly deal with over population and dysgenics brought on by technology.

>mind comprised of new age sentimental baby thoughts
embarrassing beyond belief

I don't know about your country but in the US Mormons are armed to the teeth. They got pushed into Mexico and went to war with the cartels

i want to see fat people wearing the "eat what elephants eat" shirt

>eat what elephants eat
What a strange statement.

Humans evolved to possess canine teeth. We have digestive enzymes specifically purposed for digesting meat. Only complete retards will deny that humans have physiological characteristics specifically purposed for the consumption of meat.

Veganism is unnatural. It's on the same level of transgenderism. I am not sure why more and more humans are adopting a pop culture that is determined to remove humanity from its natural form as much as possible

>regressing in evolution

Not even once

>kidney beans for every meal

they don't have guns or nothing here, though some of them are Maoris so they could probably beat me to death

I've noticed that too. Symptoms of malnutrition are particularly manifest in vegans, especially the ones that consume a lot of sugar.

I have a theory. With the increased "health awareness"of future generations, a large minority will encourage the adoption of veganism. A lot of people will grow up underdeveloped since it takes a ton of due diligence to do it right, which most people won't do. We're going to see even more vegan manlets and womenlets from this down the road. If you thought soyboy was bad, this will be worse.

When this happens, the only way to fix this will be to resurrect this meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=wH9pk7hJwLQ

Literally don't even care, Schlomo. You can't trick me into getting a preventable disease and having to shit out thousands of burger bucks to pay for treatments. Not happening.

Leave it to a burger to ruin a good steak. Better cover it in sauce, too, then burn that on the BBQ.

No one is telling you to over-consume. You can enjoy meat and live a healthy life style.

Regarding preventable disease, many vegans are malnourished and have iron deficiencies. However, these are avoidable by tracking your nutrition and making sure you are fueling your body correctly. Same thing that meat eaters should do.

"I eat leaves" is now a strange thing to say.

lol fag

>you can enjoy meat and live a healthy lifestyle
see No shekels will be siphoned out of me

Supplements are very poor substitutes for proper nutrition. They don't work the same in supplement form (particularly Omega supplements), and so many morons go crazy with them thinking that more must mean better.
Get your nutrition from a proper diet.

Was that a joke, or..?
Gotta work on the bantz if it was.

Another reason our country sucks.

But who the fuck is going to google beef? We just eat it instead.

Wasn't a joke

Looks like Amy Schumer's vag

You are so stupid. Veganism is awful for your health unless you have eating disorder levels of attention to every gram that enters your body.

If that's you, well, you can do the same and eat meat.

The stupidity is astounding.

Has the same amount of estrogen in it too

I hear this a lot. Cursory search shows that the body can only absorb so much and overconsuming inferior analogues to the best option is a complete waste of money, may deprive the individual of what they need, and is at best only for feelz and not realz.

Hitler also fucked and murdered his niece
he was a buttmad failed artist trying to virtue signal like a modern SJW faggot

>relying on supplements just to sustain your faulty sense of idealism
plants are just as alive as that cow was when we grinded it into meat, so really there is no point in going vegan to avoid consuming anything living, considering how you're going to have to one way or another eventually.

Ja, I can count every single gram of cholesterol that I choke my arteries with until I die

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop but hard mode

you again? lol
can you give me a source meat causes cancer tho?

Veganism is a tool for agenda 21. It's so obviously a fake conspiracy for mass consumption.

Explain B-12 if we can't have meat. Why do Indian vegetarians have genetic mutations resulting from their lack of meat increasing their cancer risk?

Also, METH is healthy

forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2013/11/04/everything-youve-heard-about-crack-and-meth-is-wrong/#71099643226e

This is the absolute state of vegans. Dietary cholesterol has little to with your 'cholesterol levels'.

But I guess you base your entire diet off pseudo science so there's no point helping you.

ketosis is only ok with good fats most which are plant based fag
Eat your bacon and watch you die in 10 years
olive oil or salmon oil is much better

they read lots of stuff on the interwebs tho, so it must be true
vegans are generally 'self educated' about nutrition, which means no formal education or understanding at all about nutrition, food chemistry or biological pathways.

What, it's literally the opposite of that.

rock. n. motha. fuckin. roll.

Vegans of Sup Forums discord

discord
.gg/WcQtBu

Paleo is superior and does not make you a Soyboy. Soy is forbidden in paleo.

And, it actually heals all the diseases you listed

it gives you cancer if it includes red meat

> it gives you

No, it very mildly increases your risk. 99%+ of people who eat red meat will not get these cancers beyond the rate the general population (sans red meat eating) will.

But I guess you get scared about a lot of things.

you don't understand how rates work. A single person does not get cancer at a certain rate

why do you care about the environment eating meat won't stop it alone

it's not a black and white situation

We are primarily herbivorous, but opportunistic omnivores, this seems apparent to me just observing our physiology.

I have cut out all red meat and chicken, as the biological value of the protein is fucking shit, and it sits in the human gut like sludge.

Feel healthier and stronger than ever with a diet based on raw vegies (usually parsley, tomatoe, onion, capsicum, spring onion, spinach leaves)
fruit
dairy (milk and cheese)
fish (salmon and whatever I can spear or catch)
eggs every now and then.

maximum nutrition for as little caloric value as possible. The more kilojoules you eat the faster you burn out the machinery.

In the post apocalypse after the West collapses, I'll have no problems eating meat as it will be a survival situation, but even then, fish is healthier, and feels far easier to digest.

I feel fit as fuck living with this diet.
Alcohol and tobacco are for cucks btw.