Kono Oto Tomare

I just finished marathoning this and I'm dying for more. So addicting and I fucking love it.
What do you anons think is going to be the next conflict/challenge? I was thinking Chika's dad could return or something like that.

Also I can't wait for more adorable blushfests.

Does this have NTR?

Sick fuck.

I'll show you something better.
handholding

>senpais hold hands
>Kurusu doesn't keep holding on like her life depended on it
What a baka, should've kept it going for as long as possible.

Really enjoy listening to Ryuuseigun and Ku-on pieces along with their respective chapters, makes me want an anime even more, though I think doing it justice would be a tall order.

It's good but I wish it would focus more on prez than delinquent boy. Delinquent is bordering super special MC that has no faults.

They all smiled the same way

It's really great. I'm hoping it'd get an anime adaptation. Also Satowa x Chika OTP

And damn, I teared up at pic related. There's so much emotion in just one page. It'd be even more glorious to see this animated.

This ringed a bell and apparently it's in my manga backlog, gonna read it soon so hopefully you weren't memeing user and it's as good as you make it out to be.

Big melons

I'm really enjoying this too. Shame Dancefag translates this in bursts. I'd prefer if he TLs tjem as they come out like Ballroom

Satowa's satowas are 10/10. Chika is a lucky guy

Satowa is my favourite. Too bad we didn't get to see more hijinks in her apartment with Chika.
I really hated Kurusu when she came in to wreck the club but she redeemed herself and I hope she wins the president soon.

I really like it when cold girls melt, and this series gives me three of them. Though my favorite tsundere remains the advisor.

Any link for the CD rip?

>cold girls melt
Yeah me too, it's always great. This manga gives me Adachi manga vibes with the slow burn romance competition and cute tsundere fun too. I'm actually wondering if the advisor is going to have another arc.

>Ballroom getting anime
I wonder if this has a chance.

SOON

They get more scenes together from what I've seen in the raws

Is there love triangles and the associated drama?

No love triangle bullshit and I do hope it says that way. The pairings are quite obvious as well.

>you'll never headpat Satowa

Satowa is undeniably best girl. Kurusu and Akira are pretty great too though.