Dragon Ball Super

Will Gohan surpass Goku in this arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPzu61CmNFw
strawpoll.me/12989538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

>Already SSB tier with 4 hours of training
He just needs to become an actual SSJG to leave everyone in the dust.

Yes

I don't watch super, but I hope your post isn't implying that gohan hasn't surpassed goku in the past at least twice.

You know, I just realized something.

Since the end of the Buu Saga, Mr. Satan is the only person on Earth who has never died (except for anyone who was born afterwards).

I dunno, I just thought that was a neat little fact.

If he does, it better be without using these dumbshit god powers.

I never understood why Gohan had all this power. He's only HALF-saiyan. Unless Goku finds a female Saiyan the bloodline is going to only get weaker.

Did you even read the manga?

Oh shit, shit's going down now---!

Wait never mind.

For the nth time: Vegeta said in the manga and subsequently in what early Z has demonstrates. Hybrids have higher potential

What video player do you use to screencap?

CCCP

I actually liked how his rage powerup only allowed him to fight back and forth against Black instead of giving him an overwhelming advantage.

Bonus points because it allowed for this other great fight later on
youtube.com/watch?v=mPzu61CmNFw
>dem tactics

No, Gohan will be a valuable asset but he will go down without actually defeating anyone, after this arc he'll stop fighting again and never be relevant ever

>t. Jobhan meme propagator

It just doesn't make any sense to me. I mean it's Toriyama's story, but like if a Polish woman and a Japanese man have child it's not like the kid will have the potential to be more Japanese than the father.

Maybe, all the signs point to him achieving god level power on his own without actual god Ki.
Which is pretty big for saiyans, but I don't think they'll let him be stronger than goku for long if at all again.

Signs and build up in the story point to your claim being pretty off, considering how much Toriyama and Toei have been foreshadowing Gohan's return to form since the RoF Saga.

i'm a bona fide Gohanfag, but i'm also a realist,
Honestly i can't see this past being Toriyama throwing a bone, the shit that did happen in RoF and Black arc has been pretty much ignored and not relevant to Gohan's current status, and even with all that promise he still hasn't won a battle aside from that Saiyaman movie thing
My prediction is that he'll fight good in the tournament, will make great decisions, and focus on some powerful motherfucker together with Goku while the rest of the team gets rid of the small fry, Gohan will go down for the sake of the team and allow Goku to win, after that he'll go back to the books

Not talking about Gohan surpassing Goku permanently but that the other guy claiming Gohan will regress again, which seems pointless given the entire point with Gohan's character is him getting back into fighting, back in better shape, retraining, hinting at going to a Ultimate Form V2 now during his latest match with his dad, etc...

You obviously don't understand a children's cartoon then.

If you remove the cape and helmet or bandana and sunglasses, Gohan's Great Saiyaman outfit is pretty balling. Not sure if I like that form of it or the Kaioshin outfit he was training with in the Buu Saga more.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEE!

Even this edited fanfic Black has more character than the manga version of him.

I'd be okay if Gohan went to the tourney with that "i get pumped up in the suit" mentality and at some point during the fight he loses the cape and helmet

>mystic

I'd really like a demon school outfit.
Or at least his saiyaman get up without the helmet stupid green tunic and a piccol inspired cape shoulder thing combo.

What are they thinking at this moment?

>Will gohan surpass goku?
>Will gohan ever be relevant again?
>Will gohan ever be anything more than glorified yamcha again?
No.

If he made the tunic dark purple it be pretty nice

Yes. Exactly, Gohan being made to train and train over and over again, fight and spar repeatedly against Piccolo and Goku as his benchmarks, and teased to get stronger and even a new fucking form are just pointless filler in the anime for no reason hinted and shadowed by the story for over a year now.

You are on the fucking ball, user.

>Jobhanfags think Gohan will surpass Goku
KEK

But user, the old Gohan got a replacement

but he did, three times in objectively better arcs and series

>even a new fucking form
Where did you people get this idea?

>1:28:32
>1:30:49
Hmm.

A lot of Sayian power and potential for growth comes from emotion, but they're all autists to some degree

Having human genes allows for proper emotional growth which then boosts their Sayian strength

You mean the latest episode where Gohan outright says he wants to get to a higher level or state when fighting with his dad? Do you actually watch the episodes?

strawpoll.me/12989538
strawpoll.me/12989538
strawpoll.me/12989538

>I wish to reach a new Ultimate form and take a different path from you.
>Let's reach new limits together
>nigger barely trained seriously since RoF and did well enough
Foreshadowing, it's already a decent achievement to have near god like power without having god ki.

>a new fucking form
He said he wants to get a lot stronger with Ultimate not that he is going to have a new form you faggot.

Rewatch the episode you mongoloid.

Not a chance. Goku keeps hinting that he's going to go beyond even SSBKK, that's a gap Gohan simply can't close.

And we know that by EoZ he just goes back to being a dweeb anyway

I expect he will do well in the tournament though, probably final 3 from U7

>no all option
one thing

so Goku's white, right?

raws when?

>And we know that by EoZ he just goes back to being a dweeb anyway
In the next episode preview we saw him with the same ugly glasses, in EoZ he could very well still be in form

It doesn't matter, he is a ningen.

>Anti-Gohan posters
>Jobhanfag this mad because his headcanon is not accepted
Fuck off.

He was canonically the strongest unfused character at the end of Z.

>waifufags

Literally who

"My goal is an ultimate form that no one has ever seen before. I am going to aim for that with a different method than you."

You can't be this dumb, user.

So why Goku and Vegeta don't teach Gohan how to get God Ki?

...and that's why he isn't attending the WORLD Tournament. He already won the Multiversal Tournament.

Toriyama is just doing some cleanup so that EoZ still adheres to canon.

He wants none of that shit, plus Goku and Vegeta would probably prefer if Gohan figured it out on his own

Is there an option for that quality jerk? Did they get banned?

who?

Chapter 24 is legit shit

>Goku's suddenly mastering SSB even though it still drained stamina a chapter ago

And the argument against this are

>Goku's has trained 4years for that
Yeah but why now? Suddenly?

>Goku was stronger than black since the entire arc
HAHAHAHAHA

He's a Sayian monkey

But what kind of form that could be just another variation of SSJ?

Gohan is going to jump to SSJ4
Screenshot this post

>absolutely no votes for waifufags
damn straight

Even though I don't hate the actual chapter, the guy who said that black was weaker than goku all along is retarded

What? Man, he quite explicitly is indicating he's going to get a new form.

No, I doubt it. He's pretty firm he doesn't want to be another type of Super Saiyan. We have Rage/Ikari Semi-God Ki Future Trunks (blue inner Ki aura with standard Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2 Ki outer aura), I imagine it'll be something similar to that. He doesn't need to be another color-palette swap Super Saiyan God variant.

Hell it might be an inverse of what Trunks did, white inner aura, blue outer-aura, with bio-electric sparks like Super Saiyan 2 form has but still maintaining otherwise the same appearance as his Ultimate Form.

>yfw Toriyama trolls the US Dub
>goes with Ascended Saiyajin
>instead of being a emotion-based trigger, it's done through meditation.

Sigh... Fine... Here's your screenshot, but only because i'm bored

Are you stupid Ultimate form reaching a new level of power is still utlimate form. It doesn't mean he will have a new transformation retard.

If so, hopefully they call it something else. Primal Saiyan, say. A bit of a recolor might work too.

>Ultimate Gohan gets his V2 form
>The only change is his eye color goes from black to blue or green and his aura turns to a different color too

Going by his statements, its something Gohan is trying to do. Don't be retarded, we have no idea what'll end up being. He wouldn't say "no one has ever seen before" if its just getting fucking stronger then his regular Ultimate form.

honestly think it's going to be like SSJ-Ikari, Wherein you'd see God Ki, but replace the Yellow with white

>sigh
kill yourself

No

kys (keep yourself safe)

>gohan
>surpassing anyone
lolno.

Sure, he might fight well, say some speeches yada yada then he will utterly job at the key moment of victory and gokuxvegeta will have to save the day yet again. Screencap this post.

>TRUNKS..............................YOU ARE A SINNER

>why something didn't happened until it happened?
>Goku wasn't stronger than Black because my headcanon said so

This shit is perfect

A random user performing better than Toyotaro, wow

Why would he say no one will have ever seen before if it doesn't involve some kind of physical change, user?

No (you) option

>IT IS YOU, WHO HAS CONDEMNED EARTH TO ITS DEMISE

No, i'm not screencaping shit, i'm done for today

>Goku>Black
>Toeishill obviously trying to make mangachad look bad

You think you're fooling us toeishill?

Zamasu's plan was fucking stupid
He didn't even enact it in his home universe
He didn't even do it in his native timeline

shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

Freiza army ASSEMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

You can't seriously think that black was never stronger than goku, even with all his zenkai.

Well maybe that could be a way to re-introduce that transformation in the canon, but i think most people hate it

Gohanfags are the most pathetic fags of the entire DB franchise.

That user that kept posting poor screenshots from the anime and comparing it to manga, and just overall complaining about the quality.