This is how conversations about America go like in Britain

This is how conversations about America go like in Britain.

Embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/996501/b010a56d45/
thesun.co.uk/news/4358394/labour-mp-rotherham-abuse-tweet-petition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep

Imagine being this delusional.

No wonder the world looks towards respectable people like Trudeau and Merkel and Macron to lead the free world. Fuck America

>muh pop reference

You limeys wish you had someone willing to put Britain first instead of bending over backwards to the EU and muslims. Suck my super clean cut American dick.

That's hot tho

Remember to sage

I'm gay and I find this offensive, so either stop or I'll call your police.

>Britain
>Talking about anyone.
kek

>the state of bongs jfc

We Americans are not amused.

americans literally believe anything kek

yeh, they are the laughing stock of the world right now.

exhentai.org/g/996501/b010a56d45/

They're also telling rape victims to STFU if their rapist is from the religion of peace...for the good of diversity.

thesun.co.uk/news/4358394/labour-mp-rotherham-abuse-tweet-petition/

Fake news story about Russian hookers aren't as bad as Muslim grooming gangs or their libfag enablers.

>meme flag
>troll post
saged

>BRITON'S OWN GOVERNMENT CANT STOP SHITTING OWN THEMSELVES, CREATING ORWELLIAN DTSTOPIA WITH NO FREEDOMS SO THE ONLY THING THEY DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT AMERICA

WAKE UP FAGGOTS PLEASE WE WOULD RESPECT THE BRITISH PEOPLE IF YOU CAN HOLD YOURSELVES UP AND HAVE A LITTLE GUMPTION

On themselves, dystopia*

>burgers are so poorly educated, they use meme-lines from pop culture shows in place of intelligent arguments

W E W

Nah this is how it goes in Britain.

Poor little baby communist EU faggot has to suffer muslims and lack of free speech.

His only EU commissar approved dopamine hit is a thin gruel of anti-Trump strawman memes.