Why mexico is a "shithole" (serious)

I was reading a post that was archived about a gore video in mexico. So i want to continue the discusion
You are right in the part that our genes are big playing in us to be like the aztecs. But we got a point in that the US fucks with mexico since our independence
For fuck sakes, the us is arming the cartels, is a big businness of your goverment and (((them))) keeping mexico as 3rd world country ocasionating the big inmigration of mexicans and central americans
>but mexicans need to take responsability
When our goverment tries to stabilize the country , what do you do? Send more weapons to the cartels in a secret operation that you didnt inform to the mexican goverment. What is the result.? The operation was a failiure and the cartels now have more firepower than the mexican army because you sabotaged your own operation your fucking idiots. (Operation fast and furious).

Right now our army is cleaning the fucking mess in mexico, in my city the marina and the ejercito did an operation and my city is relatively safe, our tlatoani peña and the congress passed a law that the army can kill this fucking faggots on the spot without he intromission of the Human rights cunts
You are a part of the problem, you keep sending weapons and money to the cartels and the violence escalates. Like in ME
We had a good dictator (porfirio diaz) that was developing mexico to become a first world country and what do you do? You sent a "democratic" mason (Francisco I Madero) and overthrow porfirio diaz, and then you decided to kill francisco i madero in another rebellion that you encourage.
After you sign a teatry called the treaties of bucarelli with the first stable mexican goverment after the revolution, in the teatries mexico wasnt able to do shit without the permission of the us and basically mexico remains as a 3rd world country and buy all of their needs to the US for 70 years. Now the tearty is almost over and mexico is starting to develop its own industry and armament.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.aristeguinoticias.com/2001/mexico/rifle-50-decomisado-al-chapo-llego-a-mexico-por-rapido-y-furioso-fox-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fast and Furious was not a failure. The US government was arming the cartels for the sake of arming the cartels. The stuff about a sting operation gone wrong is just cover story for when the operation is inevitably exposed.

>Mexico has been sadistic savages for 1000 years because of Americunts.

Okay, Op.

In conclussion, you idiots fucked with mexico several times, and its our "fault" for trying to be a prosperous nation. The us doesnt want a strong mexico, thats why you keep fucking us. I know that is mexican's duty to improve mexico, we are guilty for our country , but the USA contributes with some shit. Please be serious and i want to see your opinions Sup Forums

Start killing the people making the drugs and enabling it at home.

>USA declares war on drugs
>Sends money and weapons to the cartels
>Blames Mexico and LATAM for not controling the narcos

Alright spic hate thread. Open up your hearts and gore folders!

We are having a sitting bull moment where you blame using the guns on people because they gave them to you.

How does his magazine even feed rounds? It literally looks like it was in service for 20 years.

No you idiot, its very diferent to own a pistol, shotgun etc. to a fucking barret cal .50. Do you expect that a police officer with a handpistol engange a fucking narco with an ak 47 or a fucking barret? Are you dumb? The narcos have more powerfull weapons than the police officers thats why our army is facing them.
m.aristeguinoticias.com/2001/mexico/rifle-50-decomisado-al-chapo-llego-a-mexico-por-rapido-y-furioso-fox-news/

op you have to kill slim

It's full of Mexicans, for starters.

No what I meant is it doesn't matter who gave them to you. They decided to use them to kill each other.

In mexico we dont have a culture of having weapons like in the US (but in the countryside there is a bit of that culture) but you dont give a weapon to a criminal o a killer, is common sense, but the US has the custom of arming their enemies (Taliban, ISIS, the cartels).
In mexico is hard to have a weapon legally because the burocracy.

1. U.S. enables cartels with their addiction to drugs.
2. Majority of Mexico's population is low IQ, factor that in with poverty and violence, you get the modern day Mexican shithole.
3. Instead of fighting tooth and nail for your country and fellow man you cower to the U.S. and in turn bring what you ran from to us.
Bottom line is Mexico can only be saved/redeemed by Mexican's.

>passed a law that the army can kill faggots on the spot

death squads for criminals instead of priests. killer, bruh.

>You are a part of the problem, you keep sending weapons and money to the cartels.

so. you just venting or do you want us to help somehow?

>We had a good dictator (porfirio diaz) that was developing mexico to become a first world country and what do you do? You sent a "democratic" mason (Francisco I Madero) and overthrow porfirio diaz, and then you decided to kill francisco i madero in another rebellion that you encourage.

that was us? i thought madero was arrested for running against diaz, escaped and then won by a huge margin. you can blame democracy, the weakness of the diaz regime or the stupidity of the beaners. what was this, like 1918? the US didn't even really have jews yet. no way bro. i'll give you that the cia is clearly in with the cartels today, but i think its clear there were just way too many beaners for the diaz regime to handle.

>treaties of bucarelli ...is almost over and mexico is starting to develop its own industry and armament.

so wikipedia says that's a myth, but i can't find the full text of the treaty. it also says that the treaty was never ratified and therefore canceled by oberon's successor.

I know, its our duty to make mexico great, in fact if the mexican goverment let the army do their job, in very short time there wont be cartels, but the human rights in mexico are corrupted by the narco and if a soldier kills a narco, the soldier goes to prision. Sad but true, but the (((banks))) where the money is washed, the gun industry and the NWO that push for the mexicanization of the US wont let them do it.

these threads just make me realize that pol i think fucking mexican

I don't see it. Why wouldn't we want a southern Canada? That wouldn't be so bad, you might just be genetic savages

>In conclussion, you idiots fucked with mexico several times, and its our "fault" for trying to be a prosperous nation. The us doesnt want a strong mexico, thats why you keep fucking us. I know that is mexican's duty to improve mexico, we are guilty for our country , but the USA contributes with some shit. Please be serious and i want to see your opinions Sup Forums

i mean, in theory, that's what NAFTA was all about, trying to create real industries in mexico. and it did, unfortunately for our industries. you're talking to me about treaties that supposedly stopped mexican development, meanwhile half my stuff including my food, says hecho en mexico.

i think we all absolutely believe that the cia dicks around with your government and the cartels. that's been an ongoing problem since after vietnam.

Sounds like you need a revolution there amigo