US GOVT SHUT DOWN

TIME TO RETAKE THE COLONIES LADS WHILE THEY DONT EXPECT IT! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell's_head
youtube.com/watch?v=0yY23DbYTek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

What about us loyalists?

you get a statue for bravery after the dust settles and then we dig up washington and throw his bones in the boston harbour lol

we dug up cromwell just to hang him,we really are that petty lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell's_head

Thanks for doing that to Ol' Ollie. That bastard banned Christmas because it was a papist feast day and even banned eating mince pie on Christmas Day because he was afraid people were celebrating it on the sly.

Catholic loyalists are good though, right Anglo? I mean, this isn't Elizabethan England we're talking about. I mean I'll go to the rack for the faith but, I'd rather not.

catholics and prodestants have got along in recent years

the people here have the feeling of "same shit different pile" these days

as long as you believe jesus is the son of god and go to church we all get along.

>Mfw somehow the sons of ole blighty make it all of the way to the Ozarks and encounter the most horrifying thing they've ever seen: the Ozark Hillbilly.

>Infused with the primal hate of the Mick, the drunken rage of the Scott, and stewed in the cauldron of confederate rage.

>Mfw Cletus and Bubba McCall absolutely skullfuck Nigel & Friends.

You crooked toothed fucks have just about lost every war and territory you have ever held...stay on your fucking island of kekbabs M8

Sorry, bong, but the military doesn't shut down.

A lot of good Anglicans jumped ship to the Catholic Church under the Anglican Communion because of the liberalism infecting Anglicanism.
Francis 'n' friends hate the Ordinariate because of that. Now they want to liberalize the Church as other Protestants have been.

Anglican really is the closest thing you can get to being Catholic without being Catholic. Makes sense really since it was only created to free the Monarchy from Catholic influence.

I would focus on your country for now...

Unironically baptized Anglican here. It has been pozz'd in recent years, at least in my neck of the woods.

lmao I thought that was an amerimutt meme from the thumbnail

The USS Constitution and HMS Victory dueling in the turgid waters of the North Atlantic
Glorious

Raised shit-tier American protestant here. Convert to Catholicism.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Fat chance, bong.

First, the military stays running during a shutdown.

Second, how are you guys going to retake anything when you don't even have the will to prevent your own lands from being conquered by poos and muzzies?

With what Navy?

>retake the colonies with nogunz

>this delusional
#ReleaseTheMemo

You and what army? Isis? We kicked you tea drinking faggot asses once. We shall do it again, and this time we will come rape the queen too while we are at it.

Hey hey hey you think you can just come over here all red and fancy lookin and tell me what to do? No in my states, don't step on the sneks.

You get the rope.

My problem with Catholicism is that it has become far too effiminate. There are no sedevacantist churches near me and most, if not all, of the Catholic churches here welcome illegal immigrants and do whatever they can do "welcome them". I will not accept churches distributing alms to criminals while our own citizenry go hungry in the streets.

Friendly reminder that any """"American"""" who hates England has to go back to wherever they came from.

ACKCHYUALLY 1865.

With what weaponry, the l85? Lol

Oliver Cromwell is the Britain of today. You're a fucking retard. Why would you hate George Washington and Oliver Cromwell. They are political opposites.

Holy fuck, Brits really are a bunch of LARPing loud mouth retards.

Aaaannnyyyyway i'd love to stop and chat but it's time for my nightly Chaturbate wank, traps tonight I think

Shouldn't you retake your own capital first?

Is your parliament gonna scapegoat your monarch again? Either we get representation or none of us do.

They give help to those that come. More people need to go.

le 46% Capital

Who you gonna send at us? Your muslim refugees?

I personally know people who have been turned away, hung up on, and had the door closed on them. I have personally witnessed this happen at both secular, and church charities.

Believe it or not, a rotten toothed homeless veteran does not make as good of photo op as a smiling family of Salvadorans.

We live in dark times, and there are plenty of men in the mother church who prefer vainglory and virtue signalling to doing the work of God.

the asswomb of scotts and micks was made for anglo cock

only cajun french in louisiana would pose a problem.

Whatcha coming invade with limey??? A butterknife or have they banned those too??

Why? If our founding fathers loved England so much, they would not have revolted.
Fuck England

>UK gov
no guns
>US citizens
guns
GL

My ancestors were likely loyalists since they were German. I am ready to fight with you and retake the colonies to honor them.

And so the British empire will return, I was once told.
It all started with a tale.
>"Son, the Anglo countries will be united as one, and will be glorious again."
"But dad how would that be possible?"
>"Well it all starts with the shutdown of the American government."
Wait but dad, you said and I quote
"it would be possible, but only if you reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight"
>"Well son, I myself was misled, but be ready my son. Soon we will take up arms and return glory back to the monarchy, and the empire."
I miss you Mom, and Dad.

>files teeth to points

>gives natives firewater, grey uniforms, and guns

You have no idea of the powers with which you trifle Nigel.

they would secretly serve your military spicey cajun shrimp and your army would flee after running out of underpants.

South Louisiana reporting in. You don't want to fuck with us, hell I'm afraid to live here.

we aint being conquered lad,the cities need cheap labour

do you think this migrant crisis is humanitarian? do you think the democrats where you are care about those illegals? lol no they are imported labour to pick the fruit.

go to the 3rd world and exploit them you get called a colonizer,bring the 3rd world to you and you are litterally held up as a saint......its what its all about

we still on your doorstep son

>mfw a Louisianan exists in the same general space as me.

This thread is now under control of the Arkansan/Louisianan/ Alliance. Oklahoma can play too, Texas & Foreigners can fuck off.

(((Canada)))

This actually happens

youtube.com/watch?v=0yY23DbYTek

we can take anything son

These British kikes feel empowered again after the le 56% meme. I guess they were getting BTFO previously and didnt like it so they rallied together with a bunch of anti-American memes. Now they're sitting around as if they've "reclaimed their Sup Forums domain". These faggots are truly delusional on a level only matched by their semitic overlords.

I've been really busy with 3 startups, but I think I've had enough of these faggots and will allocate some more time to putting them back under our boot.

All the Anglo memes came from me this past year. All of them..... guess what? they were all half ass memes with the bare minimum of effort applied.

You are about to witness Brits get so utterly BTFO that they will never recover. Get ready... screencap this message. In the following weeks you will undoubtly see the result. Prepare yourselves for mass Tooth Nigger hysterics across the internet.

The TexArkana alliance would hold.

we always punch above our weight,who dares wins lad

>That Arkansas / Louisiana feel when.

22 battle hardened, divinely blessed Burger guns vs the limey paki built, Her Majesty's Royal Marines poo staffed, metric measured wuss cannons
The Victorious will comfortably rest beside the Titanic

lmao the victory held the line at gibraltar, against the spanish

the euro wetbacks got rekt by a goddamn storm

resurrect monty for Operation Market Garden '18 (codename Markel), a bold plan involving the dropping of Hessian troops on the shores of Florida, where they are mistaken for Puerto Ricans and given beachfront condos and full welfare benefits

fortunately your carriers have ramps and plenty of room for aircraft
please have the decency to direct any firebombing campaigns at San Francisco or Los Angeles

plz dont attack while our radar systems are offline and our armies are sent back to their houses far out side of the cities.

Sad you have to think so far back to rub your nanny state ego tombstone teeth.

you love us really m8

>when you lose land to a country you beat