Democrats Just Chose Foreigners Over Citizens

They decided to shut the government down and screw the military over, they screwed General Mattis over and all of the civilian contractors working for our government over.

ALL FOR FOREIGNERS...

Is this treason? What the FUCK...

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/photos/signs/grigsby.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is institutionalized treason. They treat foreigners better then our own citizens and claim they have some innate right to be here before they even get here.

democrats hate america, it's getting obvious. what i can't figure out is why the democratic party hasn't been outlawed.

As an Asian American who came to this country legally. I am seething with rage. Fuck Democrats.

this looks bad but it will not cause major disruptions.
the DACA deal for wall funding is causing congress to argue. the government will be shut down temporarily until they reach a resolution.
work is ongoing

in an actual world that wasn't absolutely fucked up. yes it would be treason.

unfortunately evil reigns in the dimension.

Wetbacks first!
Fuck you gringos!

"The measure failed in a procedural vote by a 50 to 49 margin. Five Democrats — Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Joe Donnelly of Indiana, Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, Doug Jones of Alabama and Claire McCaskill of Missouri — had backed it. Four Republicans — Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Jeff Flake of Arizona, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Mike Lee of Utah — opposed it. So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell for procedural reasons."

yes high treason and it carries capital punishment.
Prepare to see hundreds of people being executed on live TV

These are the people that Democrats would destroy our country over

Democrats are the anti white party

>screw the military
>important personal keep working
What?

The Republicans did the same thing in 2013.

95% of all outstanding warrants for murder
are for illegals in LA.

The difference between mission funded and budget funded.
Mission funded people go home unless they're mission critical (think NORAD)

Yes and no. Republican party did shutdown the government over the aca, however that was over something that most still agree is a shitty policy that punishes those barely getting by.

They were voted in to do exactly what they did though. However it killed the tea party. This will kill the dems.

Will it destroy them? I don’t know. But it definitely won’t help them.

>GOP in control of House, Senate, and White House
>IT'S THE DEMOCRATS FAULT!

This is so tiresome, at every corner dems seem to hold up progress. At some point the passive nature of this nation needs to break. It's right in front of our very eyes we are being subverted in favor of Non Citizen criminals.

There is a bipartisan deal that can be voted on today but it's totally not Cotton, Kelly, and Millers fault.

Schumer said it best, "President won't take yes for an answer" "Border wall was on the table"

Daily reminder that Republicans have control of the senate, house, and oval office, and failed to pass a bipartisisan spending bill because of Donald Trump.

>own all 3 branches of government
>cant make a deal between their own party to keep government open
>WAHHHH STUPID NIGGER DEMS LEEPING US ALL DOWN

THIS WORKS OUT IN OUR FAVOR
>THIS WORKS OUT IN OUR FAVOR

let them shut down the gov. THE GIBBS WILL RUN OUT. WE CAN COMPOUND THE ISSUE

movement underway to bombard san francisco with more homeless

WE CAN COLLAPSE THE SYSTEM WITH CHIMPOUTS IN SANCTUARY CITIES

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

We need to start gathering in real life. It's lame to live with people who want to destroy our nation.

Press F

snopes.com/photos/signs/grigsby.asp

>we can't have immigrants and healthcare, no other modern nation has ever achieved such a feat

sniff my fart you dumb fucker lmao

>Schumer said it best, "President won't take yes for an answer" "Border wall was on the table"

not good enough shlomo, this isn't Reagan

Trump is going to play fucking hardball

Who said anything about immigrants?

Republicans did the same thing in 2013 though.

Not for the sake of non-citizens.

We need to meme this. Democrats chose MS13 gang members over guy just trying to get by to feed his family.

They did it to block the affordable care act, not to make dreamers legal residents.

That cum guzzling faggot didn't want a wall. He wanted to build a few small fences in random ass areas. He also shit-canned getting rid of chain migration, immigration lottery, and increasing border patrol funding.

And because Trump is playing hard ball, the dollar is going to weaken while China is getting stronger.

SAD

I was so angered by that. They literally hacked up kids in the woods around here and democrats were complain that trump said to not worry about being rough with them. It's sick.

>an immigrant oh oops i took away his legal residency status now he's an illegal heh guess now you feel bad now that you can't call him an immigrant don't you

damn how will i get over this hurdle you have put on me now i can't call him an im-... wait a minute, yes i can

>muh shekels

go to China you treasonous, sickening vile fucking puke, before you're killed. Put your ear to the ground, hear that? That's your death approaching

>The market will be practically unphased by these turn of events. There have been so many fucking funding gaps due to government shut downs that anyone that has to depend on government money has a war chest to weather a year long government shut down.

Oh shit wow you mean the right's politics only affect ms-13 and everyone else that isn't in ms-13 from mexico can stay? what a huge comedic misunderstanding lmfao

Invaders are not immigrants. In civilized times invaders would be put to the sword.

Taking personal responsibility is not a trait conservatives have.

>Took away something he never had
Say it with me: Illegal Alien.

oh wait on second thought, i think the reason why people are upset is because it's not so simple and a lot of other people are getting swept and in painted as gang members when they arent

let me know if theres anything else you misunderstood

ILLEGALS FIRST
CITIZENS SECOND

>edgy batfuckery without any substance

and this is why trump and the repubs have been getting assfucked lately, keep it up

immigrant you mean. btw im a us citizen and have the right to vote in florida. will be mailing in my ballot from germany for the midterms. ;)

You are still under military occupation. You don't get to speak on these matters.

You go to China if you like weakening our economy so much.

immigrants first
trump and co second

i could definitely support that

Worst post, always a German

>Democrats
How many of these Dems that closed down our government are duel-citizen Israelis?

i'm a us citizen from florida

btw i really admire your leader, trudeau. what a great guy

We need strict immigration regulations to prevent gangs from terrorizing our neighborhoods. Some of the kids were also Salvadoran immigrants in high school who refused to join their gang. It creates an unsafe situation for everyone. So shut the fuck up and stop pretending you care. Nobody who isn't native born has an abstract right to be here.

>be treasonous for money

what part of YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD do you not understand you putrid cocksucker? Do you have troubles with reading comprehension, do you have kike jizz in your eyes? YOU ARE D-E-A-D

Says you are in Germany, not Florida.

>i don't like your opinion
>Click okay to continue

Understanding US govt. civics is not a trait that FUCKING LEAFS have.
RAKE NOW!

no shit, because i got hired by a german company and will be working here for 3 years

Who would willingly move to a country where you have a 100% chance of being raped by a truck?

he still has a point even if he's not a us citizen, take a breath and calm down before you hyperventilate and need to put your obamacare to use

say it with me.. LARP

Democrats """"care"""" more about non-Americans more than they care about taking care of Americans. Even poor black Americans come 2nd to poor immigrants and refugees.

>hyperboles are real arguments

oh no how will i ever recover i guess i better wrap it up now

>shutting down your government over illegals

even canada is not this retarded

>Getting triggered by a FUCKING LEAF
What a sad life you must live.

I mean it's no dog fucking but eh

there's a tech company that has an hq in florida and an hq in southern germany, and it's the leading market share in its niche. say it with me, lots of money with wonderful german benefits. i'm gonna be bringing some of these back home to the states with my vote, it really should be illegal to hire without 30 paid vacation days a year and healthcare

I've been busy watching CNN try so hard for the last 3 hours try and soon this.as hard as they can. Shits embarrassing famalam

Canada is worse, in that the idea of not letting invaders stay would never even occur to our government. At least some American politicians have the balls to say no.

i think you just shat your pants during your stroke and this post happened, try again after you get it taken care of with your obamacare.

I think the d's are looking at this as the future of their party. This is about survival for them.

We can use this to our advantage. Start pushing on social media how the Democrats chose to inconvenience millions of Americans and impede dozens of federal agencies for the sake of scoring some cheap political points to support illegal immigrants.

I understand quite well. Non-native born people have absolutely no abstract right to live here, first of all. Second, democrats attacked trump and effectively defended MS13 gang violence that affects immigrants and native born citizens alike. It's uncontrolled.

yeah man those d's are on the ropes with all those recent losses in alabama virginia oh wait that's the parallel universe you live in

oh i see what you meant to say before is that you were getting your weight belt to move those goal posts

now the only question remaining is do i keep egging you on until infinity or do i keep salt mining your buddies

They haven’t won the white vote since 1964. Dumbass.

Hope this breaks out into civil war. I'm ready for one if it happens.

yeah the white vote is the one that elects everything oh wait that's still the parallel universe you live in, i keep fucking that up god damn

Monkey fucking a football. I could care less if you continue.

>anime rations and canned peas fly out of every window when the predator missile hits his home, walls peel open like a banana peel and user is in the middle of the empty structure fizzled out and sooty like Wile E Coyote

It was just a minor stroke, nothing to worry about

look i know her tits are bad but Stormy Daniels has a better body than a football

Of course it's treason. Democratic mayors have been forbidding their law enforcement from adhering to federal immigration law for years, and now Congressional Democrats have thrown American children under the bus over some illegal Mexicans. Democrats know that amnesty for illegals is the only way they can expand their voter base. California used to be red before amnesty turned it blue.

Democrats will always choose whatever keeps them in power, even if it fucks over Americans.

You should probably walk around a gang ghetto at night and explain to them how much they are contributing to the country.

Demographic war calls for demographic solution

pretty sure that most people are alright with the democrats handling of this, hillary won the popular vote so it's not even like the r's have a mandate on this one.

China can't get stronger when corruption is rampant in the country and all its neighbors' relations are starting to sour in the south china sea

shit i see you chugged your pre workout, those goal posts are fucking flying

Reminder that Democrats don’t know which country they represent.

Fpbp

they are just doing what the majority of people want them to do, reminder that the popular vote didn't go to the r's last presidential election. who woulda thought winning on technicality would cause problems down the road for the winner

Hope Trump arrests them for this since it is treason.

and then trump double backflips off his motorcycle and 360 headshots them all like pfftpow boom pow pow brrrrrt shhhhuffft pow pow boom

They are playing chicken with Trump
Dems in their hope van
And us on our train

The only government job done this weekend should be to build the gallows on the Capitol lawn. In preparation the the memo release.

the train got subpoena from mueller and is currently in federal custody

Civil War is coming.