Times up Nazi's! You just pissed off the wrong woman!

Times up Nazi's! You just pissed off the wrong woman!

youtu.be/-9IntyZap2U

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/lee-goldson-barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little heretic? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Order, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Saracens, and I have over 200 confirmed kills.

I am trained in religious warfare, and I'm the top knight in the Pope's army. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will wipe you the fuck out with religious fury the likes of which has never been seen before in this Holy Land, mark my fucking deus vult.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over carrier pigeons? Think again, infidel. As we speak I am contacting my secret Order of crusaders across the Holy Land and Jerusalem is being conquered right now so you better prepare for the saving of Jerusalem, heretic. The saving that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your faith. You're fucking dead, squire. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 72 ways, and that's just with my sword sheathed.

Not only am I extensively trained in religious combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Christian army, and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable asinus off the face of the Eastern Mediterranean, you little stercore. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "clever" religion was about to bring down on you, maybe you would have converted to Christianity.

But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn heathen. I will enact holy fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You're fucking dead, heretic.

>pony posting a non-nazi pony is a bannable offense

Sage

Ok
We will have our revenge

Can my girlfriend and I be part of your revolution?
We will bring our little slave boi with us

Die you fucking Barneyfag

fucking die you piece of shit

>barneyfag on Sup Forums

I feel a strong urge to slit your fucking throat

Thats a quote from animal farm

I really want to see you fucking hanged

Looks like the lumberjack ghost needs to cut some internet down again.

Fucking get gutted you piece of shit

You deserve to die

someone tell me this is a joke.please. before i take a screwdriver to the temple.

>barneyfag browses Sup Forums
HOLY SHIT

I'd like to see your death

I just want to stab your fucking face in

I would feel a great sense of satisfaction by cracking your fucking skull

>pic
too early

Fucking get thrown off a helicopter you degenerate fuck

I just want someone to fucking choke you to death

Sorry lee, But i actually have a job, And am a productive member of society.
You however cannot say the same.

t. degenerate
The fact that you haven't been gassed yet is a shame on society

hahaha how the fuck does cutting up a plastic tree do anything. oh wait I forgot about his autism

weird ill never forget mlpol

Posting with an /mlp/ thumbnail seems to be a good way for shills to get their threads bumped.

amazing how they redpilled us and the ponies were fighting against communism in that one episode, good shit lets stay friends

I'd really like to fucking cut you open

Fucking hang you piece of shit

>no crippling depression after watching CWC vid
is he finally back to being autistic lolcow now?

LEE! leeleeleeleeleeleeleelee LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN. THE SHUTDOWN FORCED THEIR HAND, THEYRE ABOUT TO ANNEX CANADA. GET YOUR FILM DEGREE AND RUN LIKE HELL!

The inevitable homeless saga is really going to be something.

I just want to see you dead

fucking bleed already

please fucking hang yourself and die

So lee, you still gonna be around for G5?

Fucking die already you fucking waste of life

fucking die in pain

just fucking die

Honestly, how insecure do you have to be to police this site for simple pony references and act like this? Is it because you're short and wear glasses? Or are you a bot?

>Antiponers are STILL assblasted

he's larping as barneyfag for (you)s

THEIR SHIT'S NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THEIR CONTAINMENT BOARD AND THEY ALL NEED TO FUCKING DIE

get killed already

>That ID

die

He is Sonicfag

When you listen to your favorite songs you hear the mlp them in your head.

fucking die you fuck

Lots of brony haters in this thread, they're not all bad, lots of them voted Trump from what I understand.

I just want you to die painfully and slowly

its literally that one leaf

You don't scare us you don't scare us we are the children of the corn.
We were here before you came here, we'll be here when you are gone.
You engines are powered by blood.
Our engines are powered by love.

get fucking killed

I love you.

Just one guy.

kiwifarms.net/threads/lee-goldson-barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/

die

get hanged you fuck

fucking hang

Get hugged you friend.

inb4 honeypot thread. Mods can suck my dynamic ip

fucking die

I really want you fucking killed

chris chan isnt dead yet?

Shut the fuck up Lee

hang yourself and die

nah

I just want you killed

SHUT THE FUCK UP LEE

barney is based

die you goddamn fuck

since we're all getting banned anyway, horsefags, was movie any good?

fucking bleed

burn to fucking death

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the horsefucker academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Reddit-Quaeda, and I have over 420 confirmed kills, I am trained in horsepussy warfare, and I'm the top shitposter in the entire /mlpol/ defense force. You are nothing to me but another shill. I will post pure Aryanne with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting (((barneyfag))) on my board? Think again, (((Zebra))). As we speak I am contacting my secret board of nazi horsefuckers across the internet, and your board is being flooded with pure white Aryanne so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that floods the shills with Aryanne. You're fucking dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can post seven hundred clop pics, and that's just my Aryanne folder. Not only am I extensively trained in the ways of horsepussy, but I have access to the entire shitposting capabilities of the /mlpol/ defence force and I will use it to it's full extent to flood your miserable post of the face of this board you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little (((barneyfag))) post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're drowning in Aryanne, you little (((zebra))). I will post pure white Aryanne all over you and you will drown in it.
You're fucking dead (((Zebra)))

Tell me, do you sperg?

fucking die

>was movie any good?

>anthro cats and feral cats in the same movie
>dick jokes, poop jokes, fart jokes
>idiotic villain with no identifiable motivation or backstory other than "RAWR I'M EVIL"
>annoying villain henchman obsessed with cake
>Twilight completely forgets she can teleport
>Tempest has exactly one emotion: sneering, menacing villain
>Tempest's character arc: "Don't trust others or else they'll fuck you over....Oh shit I trusted that guy and he fucked me over, guess I was wrong about everything."
>not nearly enough screentime for Princess Skaifu

Shit sucked dude.

Why are you so obsessed with Barney

god i fucking hate cummunists

Nice lore building of a world outside Equestria, awesome Dash and villain song, nice animation style, bit darker than you would expect (still maximally they could have gotten away with, still little girls show).

8.5/10

oh well fuck it, i guess i'm not ready to finish s7 and watch that trash then

Lee it's time to stop. Now lets just sit down and watch some of that barney I know you like to watch.

Just don't be a purist and contrarian faggot like 80% of /mlp/ is.

S7 is actually bretty gud tho'. The movie and TV teams were completely different.

Of course Barneyshit sucks.

Fucking die in pain fag

> S7 is actually bretty gud tho'
yeah absolutely loved first half of it

>Barney
>good
>at all
Kill yourself

Do you even slide, bro?!

fucking die

JUST

Have you gotten a haircut yet? Why did you leave the band, hon?

Die in pain you fucking fuck