Who would be Sup Forums's first victims?

who would be Sup Forums's first victims?

>*stein
>gold*
>*berg

done and done

US government

be more specific faggot.

Government Agents who watched behind the scenes for years and did nothing.

fuck all of you filthy pieces of shit.

Hitler did nothing wrong, but he should have.

Depends.

I figure if i break contract I die. I would just use it when I really needed it.

>Kim Jong Un
>Hitler (just in case he is still alive in argentina)

>putting 300 million people in mass hysteria
you sure are a leftypol faget aren't ya?

Everyone is the Republican and Democratic Party

pisk nachui.

OP

If the book doesn't understand what a wildcard is then it's worthless to me anyway, I could kill people myself one at a fucking time.

drumpf

The whole senate. And Keep on writing in their replacements, wonder what would happen.

your mother would fuck a spic and you would get your tiny head blown off.

>who would be Sup Forums's first victims?
*stien
*berg

America would collapse and China would conquer us try again sweetie.

(You)

MODS GET IN HERE AND DELETE THIS CRAP

Everyone. I'd start with billionaires and wouldn't stop. People would be vanishing so fucking fast nobody would have time to react.

Can you just write
the Jews on April 20th will all admit the Holocaust was fake to everyone they know then light themselves on fire

oh yeah sure dipshit, like there's a whole intellectual wealth of knowledge here being discussed.

why?

Mods are asleep. All is lost.

work my way through the top of the pyramid, all the way down

no it has to be an individual person whose name you know and whose face you can visualize as you write their name into the notebook.

Does the deathnote have endless pages?

Because I hate the trash animals humans are.

*guez
*rez
*quez
*(hispanic last name)

There are ways around that.
>POTUS pushes the red button.

yes

all these sort of answers come down to the conclusion that either a) we dont want anybody ruling us aka free for all or b) you think you can create a civilization better than what we have now

which one is it you fruitloops?

Is he saying he wants to go to the planetarium?

No you have to order more from your shinigami senpai it was explained in the amine

Humans are an active cancer upon this planet. They're vile and offer nothing of value.

OP

anyone who write liberal/communist pieces on the internet. literally would go through old news and make a massive list in a different book then cause a massive happening.

No he's saying "just you can have my plane"

Oh Hollywood is massively fucked then.

>trash
is it trash to create an organization or be the head of that creates value through service or product for a vast populace?

why are you a commie fucking spic?

Option A, please.

Niggers and chinks

how would you execute them?

in the death note, you can specify their death, meaning you could make it very public or very intimate and quiet.

Mr. sir, it requires a full name and image in mind, good mr. sir. Would you like to escalate your support ticket, good mr. sir?

I'm quite confident governments can function without kike globalists and corrupt politicians.

>is it trash to create an organization or be the head of that creates value through service or product for a vast populace?
See this is the shit I'm talking about. You live in a mass hallucination and believe you have value.

You don't. Trees have value. Algae has value. Megafauna and butterflies and bees have value. But what do you do? Your only """value""" is in working for death and eliminating life. I'd rather you fail.

Soros
Rothschilds
Anyone on facebook/twitter with -berg, -stein, etc
Hollywood faggots
Climate (((scientists)))
Pizzagate-related people
(((Academics)))
E-celebs
Tradthots

And a shitload of Democrats and neocons

sounds like you have nobody who depends on you, no family or older relatives, and even if you do, you don't give a shit about them. :(

Merkel, the crooked witch

hang themselves jerking off in a closet.

All of the Rothschilds, all Rockefellers, all Soros demonic relatives

plebbit would be devastated by massive purges. (not users staff)
facebook and google especially btfo

For the greater good.

Donald Trump

>P--oesta holds a press conference where he confesses to multiple accounts of child rape before Budd Dwyering himself

>McLame confesses to treason and hangs himself

>Queen Elizabeth suicides leaving behind a note that simply says, "May God forgive us for letting Europe get to this point."

>tfw he kills junior because he didn't specify

Option A was "we dont want anybody ruling us"
not "we want greasy jewish creditors ruling us"

1607 - 1732, which jews ruled the 13 original colonies?
did they not have a form of governance that governed their territories?

faget i'm from the last pagan european country to be christianized. don't tell me about trees. i have old stories of trees from my grandparents few people know of.

lol i would make them all go walk a death march to the grand canyon till the river was red. or maybe make them walk though a ghetto completely naked for females. drown in soy. maybe make them construct a box that automatically opens after oxygen runs out so that the ones who accept it dont die.

Yes please nonetheless Chinks look the same just switch up the name.

That's not how it works

Obama, Merkel, justin weedguy, Macron, Sadiq, all democrats in power, all trannies, any comcast CEO / president and all criminals.

I'd do my research. Write all the names down and just go fucking ham. I'd just print the names onto the sheet of deathnote after I had the list in word in .00005 text print.

you are a lefty faggot.

>for the greater good
aka what any and all communist shit philosophy has ever predicated. it's easy call for the greater good in killing people whom you'll never know.

you're a fucking faget and a coward. neck yourself. :)

Barack Obama uses his security clearance as previous POTUS to get into the oval office where he congratulates President Trump before firing two bullets into Trump's skull and confessing; if he is unable to kill President Trump he surrenders himself to the authorities with the confession "I was never a legitimate President; Donald knew the entire time, Allahu Akbar". Donald Trump himself is then killed because a Muslim residing in the DC area blew up his van while driving by the white house just after Barack Obama's confession and blew the van up, incinerating everything in a 10 mile radius.

SELECT ALL FROM WORLD WHERE LNAME LIKE '%Berg';

Repeat for the Stein%, %stein, %thal, etc.

Also FNAME LIKE '%aisha';

And %avius, %onte, %De%

anyone who shills for african aid would be killed by africans or migrants or suffer from a diversity session then kill themselves

>tfw a westerner finally understands "for the greater good" is the ultimate goy control tool

Soros.

Trudeau, Robert Iger, anyone serving life with/without parole (waste of taxpayer's money)

It's not "endless", but your shinigami can supply you with more deathnotes if needed.

You can't not use full names. You need to know the real identity of the person you want to kill through the deathnote

I will tell you about trees, you filthy ape. They're better than you. Get off of Earth. You don't belong here, world-wrecker.

>he missed the *baums

first they would be given a form of super-aids though so that everyone would speculate it was some form of new disease

>am lithuanian
>faget burger telling me what's what

Or write a bot that adds names to a word document after scanning facebook and all social media and once it fits 1 million names onto 1 page it prints out and all of them die. Kill hundreds of millions in 1 weekend.

Even worse bitch, I'm a fucking street shitting 'jeet.

Tell me about the trees senpai.

I'm not saying they can't govern. though they're obviously hijacking governments around the world and need to be offed.

unironically would not use it. if you don't have the sack to kill a man face to face, you have no business deciding who should live or die

Well I taught my death note how to use SQL so yeah.

But if I have to follow the rules then everyone from the soros open society foundation and then start working my way up politically starting with a few big ones but nothing too shattering. I would do local/state govt shitheads first so it's less noticeable, and even those in other states. Politics starts from the bottom !

All this assuming my death note doesn't run on SQL, whatever.

>I wouldn't get rich off the death note
You're just a fucking dumb faggot then.

>etc.

all the leaders of most south american countries eventually america will step in and annex them

also kim merkel soros and the pope

>all these people who don't know the rules of death note

you need a full name and a face to kill someone.
collateral damage is not allowed

like quarter of my victims would admit to there crimes. another quarter would have them leaked then kill themselves. 40% would be kill by there victims. the rest get killed by migrants or blacks in diversity sessions. 1 nip would sword some prominent commie like jeremy corbin or something just for the memes.

liberals

I couldn't do it. It would be nice to be rid of some people, but the point of life is the struggle.

Ideally a plague or natural disaster that wipes out certain geographic areas will evolve naturally and allow populations to expand into those areas again, giving people meaning to existence once more while not destroying technology and human accomplishment.

>imagine settling an untamed, nature reclaimed continent.

I honestly would just write down the names of the entire Australian government and write out a suitable sentence for those dogs

My dad Jamal

>OP
diz. next would be evelyn de redshield

you have to know the face too...

you don't know my face you icicle faggot.

prominent blacks would sometimes go on rape sprees killing some of my enemies while being killed by cops at the end. i would make people appear to come out against some conspiracy then they get killed by a commie who in return eventually gets killed

This cunt for starters, then every kike like her.