Why are there tent cities in LA?

Why are there tent cities in LA?

youtube.com/watch?v=e8fsfwo6R-Y

What's going on, big guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imbA7eExNhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because California is a shithole. Ghost of Tom Joad and whatnot.

>why are there homeless bums in one of the biggest shitholes in the US

socal user
it's gotten so fucking bad the last year i don't know why but it's getting intense

crack cocaine and LA is a shithole that needs to be kicked out of the United States

Skid row has been around since the 30's.

Night of the living dead. Night of the living city.

""greatest country on earth"" hahahaHAHAHAHAHA

Its not a real city anymore. Its a zombie city. Those people are a globalist created zombie virus keeping it alive.

welcome to the future

Why aren't rich educated Californians not housing these poor people? Do democrats not have a heart?

>Do democrats not have a heart?

Someone would have to try to get such a stale video at a homeless camp. He should take beer next time.
youtube.com/watch?v=imbA7eExNhE

Would you get mugged or stabbed if you walk through?

People would beg for money and maybe you'd get chewed on by a pit bull.

Capitalism.

Educated? You mean libucated.

Overpopulation. Lack of jobs. Creates crime. Ghettos.

Because whites are effectively illegal in LA

I can't shed too many tears. At least they have year round warm weather.

Low humidity so it gets pretty cold at night.

About 10% chance of it.

I remember walking through there to get from the Greyhound station to the bus stop on the way to airport and 11 PM. I got tons of weird looks and a couple pregnant prostitutes telling me they'll suck my dick for 20 bucks.

>skidrow is 25 cityblocks

I think weather plays a large role in why they settle in big cities. All the big buildings protect you from cold winds and give you shade in the heat.

Because LA is our second largest city, which will attract people looking for work opportunities. But if there are less jobs being created than there are people you are kind of out of luck. Also LA has a number of groups that work to help homeless people, so there isn't as much pressure for them to leave than a city with fewer resources. I'd rather be homeless in LA than in, say, bum fuck Idaho

Why don't homeless try to survive out in the wilderness like humans have for 30,000+ years?

Good point, also probably safer with lots of people around, and the police are less likely to bother you.

Letting homeless people set up tents, steal shopping carts, poo in the streets, and build shanties is relatively new.

>See housind prices
It is literally 350K for the most rundown shithole in south compton.

Need a loan?

Are the rates adjustable?

they're mostly niggers so nothing of value was lost

HAHAH oh wow, is (((NEW YORK))) the same shithole?

t. never been to Murrica

For the one millionth time, the majority of those people are NOT native Californians. The come here from across the country because we have good welfare programs and temporary housing.

The fruits of liberalism and Marxism in US cities

On most days, No.
At night though... It can get pretty dodgey.
Give them another year or so and Liberals will have them attacking every white person that walks by.

this is overpopulation. every millenial in the usa wants to live in cities such as la san fran new york because of media. so all the parents send them to colleges here. this is what you guy mexicans who need to work in the restaurants

They are homeless by choice because it's actually a pretty easy and comfortable life in California to be homeless.

***READ THIS***
Because the California government fed liberal idiots a line about how their new propositions were only going to free people who were wrongfully convicted for having a little bit of pot on them which released all the crackheads and methheads and then another about releasing "non-violent offenders" which released date-rapists and child molesters.

Then as another blow, they made all those heinous crimes a minor fine or week stint in jail at most.

All the criminals that got let out never let go of their prison mentality and started rebuilding their gangs on the outside that are free to harass and rob anyone and everyone with impunity.

What's worse is that the politicians pretend that it doesn't happen and the ACLU defends these fuckers.

California is essentially one giant open air prison and people from other states bus their trash here.

I wish Trump would just crack down on California. Hard. So damn hard there's public executions of the democratic leaders because how fucking corrupt they are. All the stuff we used to make fun of San Francisco for became the supreme law of the land and if fucking sucks.

This. I've always known that if I ever end up homeless and destitute, I would just go into the nearby hills and live there on rabbit meat and wild tubers.

It's not overpopulation. It's landowners selling/renting for ridiculous prices because they know some dumbass will take out a loan to pay for it. If enough of them got together and said they'd start charging a $100 million for their houses, it'd be the standard and people would take out 500 year mortgages to pay for it.

The economy collapsed 10 years ago because the banks allowed for this shit before, and they're doing it again.

please go to rebbit

>all that trash just piling up in the street
wow the US really is a third world shithole

That too, the weather makes it easy for people to be homeless as well.

That's skid row. Basically a few blocks with nothing but homeless all over it. Like the walking dead. Avoid it. Also there are other random encampments all over downtown. And in places like the library

la is a shithole

You know you can just not spend that and move somewhere else, correct? If individuals want to make that bad mistake, and the bank wants to give that loan, who cares? It only hurts the economy when the taxpayers have to pay for these mistakes. If it were just a bad loan given by a bank to a homebuyer, those would be the only 2 who could be hurt.

If you go down Mission by Chinatown it's kind of bad there too.

Yeah. It is. Near then freeway, near union station. Off the some red line station. The library is a shithhole. Homeless are now going to other cities...spreading. It sucks. Downtown sucks. Fuck that place. Ekk

I've heard the price of rent is pretty high in LA, some of these bums have jobs or even work 2 and still don't make ends meet. The token redneck meme of importing millions of Mexicans that reduce labour costs is absolutely true. But whatever, these faggots will continue to vote for the left like they always have.

Yeah I remember I went to that Bookstore on 5th by Pershing Square and I saw a homeless dude talking to himself with one arm. Tripped me out to say the least. But what is a one armed person to do for work is the real question.

Because NIMBY kikes like pic related campaign to halt housing development and thus rents are through the roof.

If you live in LA and hate the state of it, please feel free to tell this kike how you feel.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCEEEEEEEE

because the 2nd largest city in america is controlled by Democrats who have decided time and time again that they would rather the $500k/yr+ annual income nuclear family retain their large property in a bustling urban area rather than force surrounding vacant lots to be razed for high-rise affordable housing.

the city has literally made it impossible to build affordable housing with zoning regulations. to build an apartment complex in LA you need like, 2 parking spaces per unit, 6 sqft of green space, X amount of closet storage etc etc. all shit that completely blockades affordable housing from being built.

Los Angeles is the dumbest city on the planet, run by the absolute dumbest people, who are too dumb, entitled, lackadaisical, and self absorbed to do anything about it. a city of complete degeneracy that deserves no better fate than to wash into the sea or burn into the sky.

>oy goyim it ain't hurtin nobody
Letting the poor take out loans they're too dumb to understand has destroyed America's economy more than once.

Because that's how fucking nice it is in Cali. You can live outside the streets as if you were camping. Sometimes you'll even see niggers dancing on the side walks of Skid Row due to all the shit they ingested/snorted and drank and shiet.

boring