This fucking SCUMBAG. #SchumerShutdown

SCHUMER SHUTDOWN

The scumbag LEFT own this. They shut down our government essentially over ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. And this rat fuck Terrorist tried to pin it on Trump and Republicans

Never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cspan/status/954580069065936896
youtube.com/watch?v=-zZFNxnMie0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Day of the rope when?

All that shit is unironically true. True story.

its infuriating. fucking trend this shit guys

and vote here

twitter.com/cspan/status/954580069065936896

If you rely on the government for even a single good thing in your life, you are a fucking retard.

Bump

>essentially over ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Incredible, but true.

Look at that nose, holy shit

That's not the point you fucking Aussie DICKWAD

stay mad kiddo

Fuck off, Shariablue. Schumer is /ourguy/. MAGA! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!

A fucking Aussie shitposter and a fucking LEAF in this thread already. Fucking Cancer.

My God. Jews are disgusting. Fills me with rage

I'm watching a livestream at the Senate, and I have never felt so furious at political bullshit in my life until tonight.

If President Trump capitulates to these ratfuck scum, on the left and on the right (like Flake and Graham) to agree to give up and fold to allow amnesty and other bad compromises, then I will no longer support President Trump especially for re-election.

If Trump BETRAYS the American people who voted for him on the campaign promises of "no amnesty" and "build the wall" with funding, I will dump everything related to Trump gear, including "Trump 2020" decal and stickers on the ass end of my car.

I hate U.S.A. politics like this. If amnesty passes to become the law -- not just DACA but millions and millions of the third world subhuman FILTH -- I might have to leave America and relinquish U.S. citizenship, because there is simply no voice by the American citizen people, only selling out until USA is finally destroyed.

Goddamn it, George Washington's warning of "factions" (parties) destroying liberty in USA in his 1796 farewell address is a prophecy.

Democratic Party needs to be destroyed and abolished for being the party of treason, for insisting on amnesty above the fucking citizens.

It's all about the votes to dominate to destroy USA, that's fucking why.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zZFNxnMie0

Remember when Trump said the guy at the hop is responsible?

Remember when democrats have been trying to make our country fail for the past 100+ years? I do.

Yip a slimy Jew destroying its host nation.

#ShitbagSchumer

take a lude, dude

lmao good satire

The Republicans caused a shut down in 2013. It's about time the Democrats got some balls and allowed a shut down. Good riddance.

shutdown doesn't even hurt us lol
in fact it just illuminates how fucking useless government is when literally nothing goes wrong. people will literally forget about it in 1week time.
that's why democrats fearmonger ~~~government is shutting down!!!~~ so much, because they're afraid people will realize what's behind the curtain -- nothing.

bump

>SCHUMER
HURRY!!!

THE GOVERNMENT IS DOWN!!!

GAS THE KIKES!!!!

This is entirely predictable.

You guys should really bring back the Tar and feathering.

like 10,000 people should just wait at capitol hill pretending to be Schumer supporters. Then when he walks out for the photo op, BAM! Tarred and feathered and pelted with rotten fruit and vegetables.

prove to me this isn't a shill d&c post right fucking now

#schumershutdown

Nice try, but the GOP controls all branches of government and they still couldn't keep the ship afloat. Are you tired of losing, yet?

doesn't this give the executive special powers?
can trump just start writing orders because they're shut down?

>can trump just start writing orders because they're shut down?
Literally no one is around to execute those orders.

So what you’re implying is that he’s worst than Adolf Hitler and Robin Williams.

He’s th-th-th.... THE JEW. HOLY SHEEET

This!
ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

You’re an idiot. They don’t have the 60 votes required in the senate.

You’re too stupid to vote. You must be a donkey.

Oh fuck off Liberal robot. You probably don't even know what a "shutdown' is, like all your other retarded Left cohorts. You're all fucking failures.

>Expecting sub 80 IQ Morons to even understand

Post redpills in the other shutdown tags. Let's see twitter try to take down all of the hashtags.

Bump.

You know, you'd have a compelling point, if only the GOP had voted unanimously to keep the government open. But they didn't, so you don't.

As I understand it, they actually never voted on spending, because they didn't have sixty votes to close the debate to vote on the spending.

The senate is retarded

They couldn't even must 51 votes.

The Leafs are coming to our aid.
>Pic related

I can't wait to see this rat faced jew turn into a Christmas ornament. I hope it's televised. I would pay to see that.

Soon I hope user

>4 out of 51 voted no
>McCain didn’t even show up
>filibustered
>need 60 votes automagically
>5 Democrats voted yes
>51 yes
>49 no
Literal obstructionism. GOP cannot pass anything without at least 1/5th of the Democrats votes changing over

He has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

GOP only got 45 votes

>Democratic party needs to be destroyed
You have been sucessfully programmed by the jew. Congratulations!

1/10 of their votes were no, oh no, 1/10 of democrat’s votes were yes, hmmmm, wonder who’s blocking this movement. The final tally was 51yes 49no, doesn’t matter how you scratch it, it needs 60 votes and republicans only have a simple majority, a literal +1

This fucking kike is spouting so much bullshit right now.

highly under rated. The parks and beaches will close, that's about it. hope it never comes back online TBQH

You unironically believe this, huh?

Huur duuur look at the retard who doesn't know shit about how things work but can still vote.

> The final tally was 51yes 49no
Except that's impossible because McCain wasn't counted. Republicans had 50 votes, not even a majority

We're at a really special time. I think there should be a new consensus formed on people to replace every state governor, every congress member right up to Pence. A whole new breed of people that aren't tied to the blackmail system and only have one citizenship. Enough is enough

>45 Republicans voted in favor
>They need 51 Republicans to vote in favor
=Democrats fault.

>twitter.com/cspan/status/954580069065936896
Can you snip the results for those of us who don't have twitter? C:

He deserves to be thrown to the ghouls in some rogue Brazilian prison so they can eat his heart and all die from worms,

The GOP only has 51 seats, that's a majority you fucking brainlet. The senate requires 60 votes. Even if they all voted for it they would still fall short by 9 votes you fucking low IQ retard.

Democrats gonna dead

>
"Ask Not What You Can Do For Your Country...Ask What You Can Do For People Who Snuck In Illegally From Another Country"-- Chuck Schumer

Bump
Also tweet #Shutdownbyschumer and others

>Even if they all voted for it
Yes, but they didn't. If they had all voted for it, then you might be able to blame the democrats, but they didn't.

Thanks. It's funny how they can pin the blame on one man, do they think the president has Authority over everything?

> post #resist on every social media account all day every day because you harbor irrational hatred for a politician
> blame that political when your participation is needed to keep the government running

>the Republicans control EVERYTHING
so vote against Schumer and keep it open

I'm sorry for this post. user here is clearly a traitor and a retard. Long live trump.

This all plays for Trump and republicans in the end though:
-army, police will keep finding getting the money meanwhile
-gibs will run out
-democrat/liberal government workers forced to get out of government due to not getting paid
-government spending got tamed

This will drive the 800 000 illegal democrat voters out from voting in future elections.

Hey I got this on daily republican recycle bullshit too!

something something my racism something something

"Problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead... when they talk about the government shutdown, they're going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They're not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who's running things in Washington, so I really think the pressure is on the president."

-Donald J Trump, 2013

What did he mean by this?

Imagine being this retarded.

>McCain
when he's going to die off cancer again?

I can't wait to jump the border and impregnate several white women, further diluting your disgusting white genes.

Blessed Democrats.

>Jews

Never fails.

From Wikipedia:
>Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer.[5] His father ran an exterminating business, and his mother was a homemaker.[6][7] His family is Jewish,[8] and he is a second cousin, once removed, of actress Amy Schumer.[9][10][11] His ancestors originated from the town of Chortkiv, Galicia, in what is now western Ukraine.[12]

he just LOOKS like such an evil rat piece of shit. why can't this ghoul just fuck off already?

ITT: Lots of people who can't count to 60

You're clearly a stupid cuck...

The GOP Administration couldn't even get all of its own worthless fucking members to vote for keeping the government open.

This is a GOP shutdown and the day that all the worthless traitors known as the GOP are out of office will be the day that America will be great again

>DEEARRRR OH NOOO THE GOVERNMENT IS SHUTTING DOWN!!! THE SKY IS FALLING! IT'S GONNA RAIN LAVA OR SOMETHING OH GODDDD!!!!!!!
It doesn't matter whose fault it is and you shouldn't be wasting your time managing the narrative as though anybody cares. You are not important. No one outside the government gives a shit about this because you do not matter. It's already happened once within recent memory so everyone knows it means literally nothing.

Once again. You are not important. Stay "shut down" forever please. The peace and quiet would be appreciated. No one gives a fuck about you.

hahaha you're so fucking mad, and the best part is, you're not gonna really do a single thing about it. Have fun staying in the USA while slowly more and more sour as repubs continue to fuck up

Democrats burning up all that political capital on this choice.

Too bad faggots twitter already has it pinned on TRUMP.
You fags wasted all your energy on #releasethememo
And now nobody gives a shit about what the right is trending.

>mfw most government employees were probably posting #REEEsist memes
>they won't be paid during the shutdown because dems want more invaders
Let's see how long they are going to hold their ideals

Saw libshits screeching for Jones to get thrown out because he voted "the wrong way".

There is no appeasing these psychos.

Fuck the Traitor-In-Chief
Fuck the GOP

>157359777
>157359777
>157359777
>157359777

>Control White House
>Control Senate
>Control House

Can't do shit

Joker traitors on a huge tax payroll, ruled from the shadow to shit on the people.

>Also we won't forget the #memo because of this circus.

Keep crying faggots
Also this

Kill yourself, braindead shill

Schumer planned for government shutdown from the very beginning.

Bulldozing Palestinians homes is AOK with Chucky boy but don't you dare guard the border and extend negotiations with DACA.

What does President Schumer have all of his cronies in the Senate and House just ready to shutdown the country?

>"REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEE REEEEEEEE THINGS NEED TO BE OUR WAY REEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE OUR WAY OUR WAY OUR WAYYYYYY OURRRRR WAYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

-The Republican Party

Hurts me.

Have to keep literal terrorists, kidnappers, rapists, murderers, and kid fuckers behind bars. Except now I am doing it without a guaranteed paycheck. I will get back pay eventually, but bills don't give a damn.

The useless legs won't be allowed to work, but will get paid like they did when they come back (I don't hate them for that though, they didn't put themselves in that situation).

Also my passport won't be processed and I have a trip I have been planning for over a year. If this thing lasts too long I might get fucked there and just be out a couple of thousand in nonrefundable airfare and reservations and such.