>Pres Trump/VP Pence @Bob Dole Gold Star Ceremony 1/17/18
youtu.be/Ld-7IKMDOsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

osc.gov/Resources/Shutdown Plan 2017.pdf
mobile.twitter.com/cspan/status/954580069065936896
tmz.com/2018/01/18/roger-stone-hulk-hogan-run-for-us-senate-famous-reasons/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-wasnt-a-trump-supporter-i-am-now/2018/01/19/58abd43a-fca2-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1xRF1QLaezg
youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A
youtu.be/VneDPdsEjUs
nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/9_charged_in_attempt_to_sneak_fake_explosive_throu.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY MR.PRESIDENT@!

>US government shuts down
>one month after shutdown and public confidence has completely collapsed without access to public parks
>world quickly goes into chaos without the wise and gentle guiding hand of the united states
>being unfunded, the CDC is unable to stop the swine flu from killing 80 percent of the US population, including 50 of the 100 senators
>new budget vote is taken but fails 49-1 with senator flake voting no
>2019, nuclear silos begin to launch missiles at other countries by disgruntled unpaid employees who are unable to leave their post
>Trump disappears without a trace, and Pence is sent into hiding, no president is left to sign any budget
>its 2020, plans to hold a presidential election have completely collapsed as essential government agencies battle for control with their unpaid slave armies of civil servants
>2050
>legend says that one day Trump will return to guide humanity back to prosperity and make America great again

are guinea pigs redpilled?

Twitter shadowbanned #schumershutdown and propped up #trumpshutdown

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR DEMOCRAT LAWYERS MUELLER
osc.gov/Resources/Shutdown Plan 2017.pdf

DRUMPF IS FINISHED.

They had it right the first time

Kek is Trump going to Palm Beach tomorrow?

since the government is shutdown does that mean I don't have to do pt tomorrow??

MAGA

Bj

mobile.twitter.com/cspan/status/954580069065936896

VOTE AND FIX THIS FAGGOTS

NOW THAT SHUTDOWN IS IN EFFECT
NO MORE MODS
ITS ANARCHY TIME
ANYTHING GOES

newfag here.
Why can't Trump pass legislation for the wall and DACA when the Reps control both houses?
Who are the Republican traitors and why are they betraying the national interest?

Dripping with hypocrisy.

Bless

can anyone come up with something more clever than this? need something catchy to compare dreamers vs chip beneficiaries, then it can be plastered on the face of all the D senators

>yfw modsods are gone because they're non essential government employees

Insha'Allah USA will be the Caliphate of America!

>t.ISIS

Loli keeps normalfags and antifafags away, keep posting it

How is it that Republicans can run every branch of government yet they can't keep the government open? Why didn't they just pass a budget months ago? Why did they let CHIP expire in the first place?

tmz.com/2018/01/18/roger-stone-hulk-hogan-run-for-us-senate-famous-reasons/

Yea or nay?

Great job! MAGA

Wtf is going on right now

Did you honestly think the kikes would not shut it down?

AWOO~

>Comments on this article going apeshit and accusing the Washington Post of being a fascist right-wing newspaper because they allowed this opinion article to be posted

washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-wasnt-a-trump-supporter-i-am-now/2018/01/19/58abd43a-fca2-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html

Yes.

Remember boys
Last shutdown saw 800k government employees get laid off and they never got their jobs back
Trump is going to purge the swamp now

Shutting down the government over illegal spics

Shills are emptying their barrels

KEK

bls resbond

whitehouse stated that he would stay in DC. but press pool shows him going to palm beach. Won't know until tomorrow.

Happy inaugural anniversary! A year has come and gone already, where has the time gone?

Memo where

WHY DIDN'T YOU DOGE?

DOGIECOIN WORTH 2 BILLION

youtube.com/watch?v=1xRF1QLaezg

We are
in a world
of shit

>only 7 years left of Trump being president
I don't want him to leave guys, I'm not ready for it to end...

complete leftist meltdown

How its playing in Montana right now. Wonder how Senator Jon Tester feels right now.

Hell nay

YEA BROTHER

This is Haram, Kafir!

pls gib day off sgt

well he didn't want to say "the nigger" on national tv

THATS RIGHT BOYS AAAAANYTHING GOES!
youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A
thread theme

Oh but hillary being in the wood is just commonplace.

You need a 3/5 majority in the Senate to force an end to debate and vote yes or no on a bill. Practically speaking this means shit all gets done in Congress without bipartisan support.

looks fine to be, you don't need anything catchy if it's to the point

Easy E!!

youtu.be/VneDPdsEjUs

>Loli keeps normalfags and antifafags away, keep posting it
agreed
mods aren't around so probably a good time to dump gore and drive away the faggots

pol is so shit, only few more days and i will leave too, there is nothing good left here, you have retards derailing every thread and no originality
*spits on pol*
i cant believe i spent so much time here, i guess i will have to accept how things turned out and move on, the bad guys won, congratulations, i hope you are happy
at this point i just wish for hordes of normies to rape this board or for /reddit/ to take this shit rather than letting it rot in this gay state
yes, i hate most of the people on pol, i cant wait for some retard to reply to me with smug anime girl and saying im mad, wow so unexpected haha top kek
we had a nice new board but you just had to ruin it because you couldnt stay in your own fucking shithole, you are like muslims of internet
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK i hate what this board became so much
just few more days and i will be free from this shit board

What a year. Was it everything you hoped for?

why are you still up dude? you're just gonna make it worse for you tomorrow when you end up having to do it

God bless this beautiful man

I would change the font to advice animals font.

Nah, the Mueller investigation has all he needs: a length of rope, a bullet, pen, paper.

I'm not saying HE should commit suicide, I'm just saying this investigation is on suicide watch and no one's paying the guard any more.

WTF my house just burned down and a fireman told me they couldn't do anything. My wife's five-year-old looked up at him with tears in his eyes and asked "Why?" and the fireman looked at him holding back tears of his own and said "Drumpf."

me neither :(

>Mods
>Caring about what hotpockets think to begin with

You literally are not allowed to let the "opposition" have a voice. That includes democrats who aren't full blown SJWs.

Change to the autistic impact font that normies love

>Was it everything you hoped for?
tfw no qt3.14 submissive slavic wolfgirlf waifu milf pixie haircut gf to tie me up and and pee on me

LLLLLEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Only had 1 vote majority in senate, it would have been easy to pass if republicans had a solid majority

Don't fuck with lazy black ladies at the TSA.

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/9_charged_in_attempt_to_sneak_fake_explosive_throu.html

Source?

n-nani??

They all thought fucking Hillary was gonna be Prez they had no real plan. They thought they'd just needle her endlessly but still chuck themselves Jeb style on the big issues. She'd be under impeachment proceedings in an alternate timeline. She's actually super fucking lucky she lost as much as she can't believe it.

honestly, i think the thing is the less words the better. i don't know a scientific sweet-spot, but i think

gookmoot?!

name of the font?
and i hate that format but it works so i guess i'll try it

If PA doesn’t go Red now, I’ll lose all faith.

MOOOOOOT

MOOT

Republicans do not have a big enough majority in Senate to pass it. They need 60, they have 51. Also five Senate republicans aren't voting with party for various reasons.

sorry i dunno

demledditors on damage control

>*spits on pol*

back to r/furries kiddo
go roleplay there

You know it's bullshit though, If the GOP hadnt purposefully let CHIP expire 3 months ago then this wouldnt even be an issue, they did it so they could hold it over democrats heads so they could get out of caving on DACA, and the Dems and the rest of the country saw through that despicable shit, no one's buying it anymore, no one trusts the GOP anymore. It's over. they've lost and all they have left is trying to gaslight the entire country with something that happened less than 3 months ago in an absolutely orwellian display of doublethink and spin. Not working this time bros, people are stupid but not that god damn stupid.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

NO LEWDS

why is the second one lower case?

>t.Kafir

>Cuckgan Battalion

What a fucking baby. Nice one year anniversary you worthless shithead

Reminder this all occurred because the Democratic Party were absolutely shocked that the GOP+Trump got Tax Reform through and are desperately trying to pin anything on the Right.

Gonna be a lot of tears that day

>DEMs brag for weeks they're gonna shut down the government over DACA
>Tonight the DEMs shut down the government over DACA
>Their entire base dumps onto the internet to claim they didn't do it
W A T ?
A
T
?

POST MORE
I'M TOO MUCH OF A FAGGOT TO POST MY OWN

>Shutting down the government over illegal aliens

Are the dems really this stupid, or is it some kikery going on here?