This series is amazing, there is no show that sums up everything wrong with modern anime better than this

This series is amazing, there is no show that sums up everything wrong with modern anime better than this.

I absolutely agree

I think it brings together a lot of great aspects of modern anime.

Could you give an example?

if only medern anime is good this could've been a masterpiece

Kawaii shimapan.

Why aren't those on my face?

The majority of modern anime is garbage, I wish they all had delicious JC fanservice up the ass like Eromanga-sensei. So tired of hags and cowtits trash.

I dont consider this to be incest, its basically the same as eren and mikasa (no one really complains about that...)

>JC
Fuck off with your shitty meme

Hello Sup Forums how is it going?

It's amazing how bad it is, even compared to Oreimo.

>Actually good characters this time
It's like Oreimo but much better.

This is a terrible meme. Just because it's cliche doesn't mean it's "everything wrong with modern anime".

Oreimo was cramped as shit and still didn't feel nearly as rushed as this.

>siblings share two sentences with oen another, IN LOVE
>elf has like one casual conversation with bro, IN LOVE
>random girl shares two words with MC, yeah we're gonna phone every night and talk that's totally normal

Who's the target demographic for this anime?

Eh, the only character I like so far is Yamada. I liked most of the side characters (Kuroneko, Ayase, Saori, Kanako in a sense) in Oreimo.

Then again, the anime is barely half-way through.

Pedophiles, prove me wrong

The definition of pedophile is a person who is only attracted to prepubescent girls. The girls in this show are pubescent.

Me. This show was literally written to pander to all my tastes, and I love it.

pedophile alert

Turn yourself in user, it's not too late to get treatment, stop projecting your illness in an anime imageboard.

Fuck off /jp/

People who want to commit crimes.

I feel sorry for your taste

MALfags and kids on Sup Forums trying to fit in by pretending to like fake loli anime

Are you saying you wouldn't fuck her?

Since this is an Eromanga thread I might as well ask: how is writing a job? How is it something you do on schedule? Artistic inspiration doesn't work like that.

If it doesn't work like that for you, don't become a writer.

You have to compromise user

>t. Togashi

No every writer can afford to go on hiatus for years. You either write or starve so you have to write something even if it's not very good.

The artist couldn't even think of a good poster so all characters are just flying around, sums up the brainlet quite nicely. He's actually a genius for making so much money from retarded nips

Eromanga Sensei is the AOTY.

How is it not a job? Most people who write for a living shit out works regularly, inspiration is largely a meme invented by coincidentally succesful pros or people who weren't doing it for a living but as a side thing.

Mmm, delicious normalfag tears.

Gotta love how the nips keep buying shows like these so I can get more of them without spending a dime.

kimo ota

babbys first incest anime

Stop this meme, nobody cares about the show being about incest (not even blood related), people dislike the show because it's a derivative, pandering clichefest

>being this triggered about loli incest anime
I guess not all of us can have good taste. Enjoying this show bigly desu

Point is the this show makes normalfags extremely mad, it doesn't matter what the reasons are. And I love it.

>Sagiri, Muramasa, Megumin and Elf love Masamune.
>Masamune loves only Sagiri.
>Elf wants to fuck Masamune, but he doesn't want it.
>Elf's brother wants to Masamune fucks Elf.
Pretty good series.

>derivative, pandering clichefest
It's only the tenth one this season. But it seems people are only getting mad at Eromanga-Sensei. I wonder why.

Only normalfag Sup Forumstards like you dislike this anime.

If you enjoy this garbage you have no right to criticize others taste.

More like because it insults people's intelligence

>not even blood related
Check out the other thread.

Where do you think you are exactly?

>this is what braindead otaku actually believe

>inspiration is largely a meme
Not quite true, it just doesn't work like most people assume. You have to seek that inspiration and look at what other people have already done and take what you can use from them, you don't just suddenly get a genius idea as you're walking down the street one day. You might sometimes but it's not reliable enough to live off.

Because it's popular you retard.
Nobody cares when a shitty show gets shitty results, people care when a shitty show is succesful.

>derivative, pandering clichefest
Why do you even watch anime?

I'm not the one that's bothered because something I don't like exists. Stay bitter fag.

>why isn't everyone a dumb pedophile like me?

>writers have deadlines
>writers get paid
>the definition of "job" is "an undertaking which a person performs in return for financial reimbursement"
>writers' block is an actual, acknowledged mental condition
you are a special kind of retard

Whatever, enjoy being bitter as the industry ignores your preferences and caters to mine. I don't get why you people like being mad so much.

>all these faggots mad at truth
This show is objectively terrible and I haven't heard a single good defense of it.

I WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME

>tfw AOTS

He's a Sup Forumstard that grew up watching anime on western channels. Those are selected to appeal to a western audience. He thinks "normal anime" or what it should be is what he grew up on. He doesn't understand he wasn't ever a fan of anime.

This show is an objective masterpiece, look at all the loli butt.

The only way for you to come out of this exchange not looking like a bitter retard is if you're being forced to watch this anime.

Yeah I know retarded masses like buying shit, but it has always been that way and there is nothing I can do about it
Same way stupid children buy rehashed sports and call of duty video games every year

Because some of it has actually decent writing you imbecile

Nice projecting fucktard

So will this end with the sibs actually fucking or what?

I ain't investing my time in some shitty memeshow if I don't get my dues.

The only reason you keep calling it shit is because you want the industry to be objectively wrong for not catering to you. You can't accept that this is perfectly ok and that you're being unreasonable.

>retarded Sup Forumsutist thinks all anime should be pedo bait
Wew

>Implying anyone has a desire or obligation to indulge your "criticism".
Top comedy, try facebook, they will provide moral support for you.

There are no siblings in this show other than Elf and Legolas so the siblings probably will fuck.

More like I want it to be better by it stopping catering to retards

I never said that. People like you have said many times that they think this anime shouldn't exist though. I don't go in threads about anime I don't like complaining that this show shouldn't exist because I don't like it.

Who are you quoting?

Good just keep covering your ears, but don't pretend you are superior to anyone.

Yeah, or just have tons of fanservice and cute girls in general. Feel free to cry in impotent rage about it friend.

But why? People like you in Japan are too busy leading a respectable life to dish out money for anime. There's no point in catering to half-otaku because they're not going to be as big of fans of anything.

hello reddirt

This show and Oreimo are clearly bad because they inspired a lot of more awful knock offs

Anime can be whatever it wants to be, stop pretending only Anime that matters is otaku bait trash.

You're the one pretending you're superior to everyone though, stop projecting.

I am superior to you though, in every single aspect. For one I'm having fun instead of being a bitter loser and exposing myself to stuff I hate willingly. Try it some time, it will help you grow up.

>Anime can be whatever it wants to be, stop pretending only Anime that matters is otaku bait trash.
Then what the fuck is the issue?

>i want this catering show to stop catering!

I can watch Eromanga-sensei and still shit on it m8.

twitterfags who want to look as edgy and unique as possible because they can't find self-worth outside of attention-whoring shock value.

same as kemono with the exact opposite method. "wow faggot, I can't believe you like this ugly kids' show!" and "wow faggot, I can't believe you like this depraved shallow bullshit!"

Well yes because I don't defend objective terrible anime

>Dude just have fun and turn your brain off
Sorry I have some standards.

>objective terrible anime
*tips fedora*

>JCs
>depraved

Why don't you go complain to the actual Japanese fanbase or to the studio directly? What will complaining here accomplish?

because you're not supposed to like what he doesn't like

It's ironic how Sup Forums has such massive hatred for shounen shit but defends this anime because normalfags hate it
Even though both are terrible

That idiots only buy shallow trash

Sup Forums does not and has never hated shounen.

>Muh standards
Sure, stay salty.

case in point, this faggot. thinks they're so cool with their smug aloofness. no opinions, no arguments, not even just talking about what they enjoy. just the self-satisfaction of being the "other" in every goddamn thing.

Ebin meme bruh

Because that will not fix anything

Don't you see how your whole argument is based on narcissistic entitlement? "Why don't studios stop catering to this demographic for money when they could cater to my less profitable but high-minded tastes instead?".

That's because this is quality entertainment and what you like is a failure at both being entertainment and intellectuality. Your fault for getting into a niche with no market and no future.

Sup Forums hates shounen like bleach and naruto and hates d-gray man and one punch man
Sup Forums likes db and wan piss and likes fma and jojo

Sup Forums likes different things you fucking retard

>Sup Forums has such massive hatred for shounen shit
Then why is there always a Boruto or Jojo thread up?

>high-minded
>doesn't like this

But complaining here will? Do you understand that Sup Forums has 0 influence over the industry?

Why is it so hard to believe people genuinely enjoy this show?

I would rather watch 5 seasons of the most dull genetic CGDCT show than one more episode of this