Interesting

Interesting.

made me audibly "hmm"

>(((Twitter)))

Twitter's pretending Project Veritas' videos don't exist.

They're going to keep doing what they've been doing, unabashedly, for all the world to see.
The key players have likely already ditched their shares and are just waiting for the collapse.

Twitter is suppressing #SchumerShutdown

Are you one of these Russian bots I was emailed about today?

Beyond Orwellian. They literally started it off at 750k retweets. Meanwhile, most of us just got banned for 'being Russian bots' about the memo earlier.

There has to be a legal case that can be made here. They have a complete monopoly on information therefore the radical left basically controls the country. They're ideas are so shitty that we here on some random backcorner of the internet started a 'movement' because we weren't banned for our opinions like anywhere else.

jewtter is cancer

You don't say?!

Suppressing? Nigger they straight up deleted it

they completely banned it

They were people protesting outside Capitol with signs saying #TrumpShutdown, pre-printed signs. Dems planned this and had no intention of voting yes.

Yet this isn't trending...

>What was titled Watergate 2.0 has been swept under the rug in

#SchumerShutdown was trending a couple of hours ago. Not sure what happened.

It got shut down. Right in front of our fucking eyes. And you know the worst part? Nothing will come out of it. No one will boycott twitter or the MSM, it's literally over.
I'm blackpilled at this point

Put SchumerShutdown info in the other hashtags.

Should just push a hastag called "TwitterCensors" and see how long it lasts.

The Russians are at it again

If you guys hate twitter so much you should build your own 160-character idiot-enabler. How hard can it be to program a service like this? I'm sure some smart alt-righters could figure it out. I mean even Yammer got acquired by Microsoft for billions.

#ReleaseTheMemo

It's not about twitter, it's about the public. We can't spread information to them if twitter keeps censoring us.

They are a private company. They can do what they want. If you want to spread your own disinformation to the public you should build your own service.

Have you tried speaking to people?

>disinformation
Prove it.

Let's see, the people who control how you find content are the same people who make Twitter. Google will block you organically. Stores like iTunes will block you for promoting "hate speech". This is notwithstanding the barrier of entry to even get people to switch.

>speaking to millions of people in a few hours

You shutdown the government to support the rights of third world low IQ shitskins. Boy, whites are really gonna love Democrats when this reality spreads.

>it's okay for a company which describes itself as a public free speech platform to secretly manipulate, delete and astroturf content against a mainstream political group

>implying your twitter gets millions of views

The short timeframe just means it's forgotten faster, by the way. That's the way modern "people" function.

kys kremlinbots

Legal case for free speech online through a private outlet, good luck. Twitter, Facebook, Google lawyers will file amicus briefs and will decimate any opponent. Additionally, what damages can you claim? None. In the US we have am adversarial system and you have to bring a legitimate case to show some sort of damage to have success. In a case like you propose, the plaintiff would have to be someone seriously damaged by adver willingful acts by one of these social media moguls. These companies will never do that to a big guy. As such the only way to proceed would be through some sort of class action but even if that, plebs can t claim damages when the accounts will be blown off during discovery as sockpuppets posting racism. Until legislative change occurs nothing will change. And even if legislative change occurs, it will be challenged up to the scotus and will not stand as being unconstitutional.
So basicly without the courts, you lose. Trump is one of a kind. Maybe Ted Cruz can follow him up . If we have 2 more presidents like Trump, the law might change. Before that, good luck. You're just wasting your time and feeding the system your money with lawsuits.
t. a lawfag

I like Chuck Schumer. He’s a guy I would go get coffee with you know what I mean?

Fellow lawfag. I'm rather gloomy about the prospects of change through the courts. The fact that Trump can fill federal benches with conservatives and can maybe get one or two more seats on SCOTUS is kind of good. Haven't read too much of his stuff, but if Gorsuch is any indicator of the type of people Trump is appointing then that's a good sign. The guy who didn't even know what a motion in limine was was kind of an embarrassment, though.