Black clover 110

Its out now

Yes he now can transform into demon form without queen

this manga is so generic ,bland and medicore it hurts

I think the author never recovered since his previous try, and succombed to the genericness.

What is this manga about?

generic hero that can use magic in a world of wizards . he find sword with demon that is antimagic and bla bla bla

Ichigo tames the demon fox inside of him, and his power is that he counters all the powers

Judging from the OVA this series seems pretty comfy and the setting is right up my alley. The major complaint that seems to be shared by almost everyone on Sup Forums is that it's generic, but how does it actually match up to the other long running shonen like OP, Bleach, Nardo, Hero Academia and Nanatsu no Taizai?

>take off your clothes
Rape time

Why your always doing this?

You read Naruto?
It's like Naruto only set in Naruto with Naruto.

I just read it for fun not story

Sucks to be you.

Imagine an author with no original ideas. All he can do is copy others. Now sit him down and have him marathon fairy tail, naruto, and bleach before asking him to write a series.

Oh, and his sense of humor boils down to:
>Thing happens
>WWWWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTT!?
>Characters make a silly face.

So is the black thing he pictured mana? Or anti-mana?

And no body talk about black clover in Sup Forums even jump push it to become new big hit, it sell like 100k-150k without anime.

dude inner power lmao

Add some battle harem troops with that.

That's not really impressive tho?

We will see if anime can boost it become >400k seller or fail like twinstar exorsism not have boost at all after anime

Isn't it being done by the same studio that did Naruto? I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to create another long running shonen that has more filler than canonical content.

I thought the ranking was rigged by editors.

But turns out nips actually buy this shit

I'm glad this manga is earning a place of discussion on this board, it's really not bad and enjoyable - much more than Fairy Tail.

It's generic but it has its charms.

I just wanna see naked Asta already!!

it has a pretty generic story but the characters are charming and blend well together

Asta is so-so but I love Yami, the water girl and teleport mule.

I think it was pretty fun chapter also i like his demonish transformation.

So Hero Academia?

Pretty much Fairy Tail + Naruto.

That's all you need to know.

At least Hero Academia isn't as generic.

It jumped the shark already.

From what I Hero Academie is very generic but doesn't copy Naruto that blatant.