i

would

will

be

suck

protect

genuflect

pyrrhic

I was having a nigger in stroke for my Christmas Breakfast. Little sister White Bitch Ass, but when gay samurai fantasies bears aliens started where Jesus swim, a desu baka i would.

reflect

Mega Rape.

An

victory

with

trucks

The Worldo

feminine

I'd read this

bunny

I was having a nigger in stroke for my Christmas Breakfast. Little sister White Bitch Ass, but when gay samurai fantasies bears aliens started where Jesus swim, a desu baka i would. Will be suck, protect genuflect pyrrhic reflect Mega Rape. An victory with trucks The Worldo femenine bunny.

so

Someone compile these into comprehensive english

I'm doing that already nigger.

control

but

kissu

oshiri dame

Is this the title?

I was having a nigger over for my Christmas Breakfast, in stroke with tradition everyone knew. My little sister was part of it she white, and something of a bitch and ass as she watche gay samurai fantasies with bears and aliens on the television.

It was strange, but it worked in a way. Christmas Break in our family was something to be respected as we celebrated the place where Jesus swimmed, when I little I acted like a baka and went around saying desu.

I can't. I tried.

comprehensive

good !

I'm P sure this is just the entire text. When/if we hit post limit I'll convert it to kanji.

10/10

I was having a nigger in stroke for my christmas breakfast little sister white bitch ass (fuck, didn't mean to quote) but when gay samurai fantasies bears aliens started where jesus swin a desu baka I would will be suck protect genuflect pyrrhic reflect mega rape an victory with trucks the worldo feminine (I'd read this) bunny so (user: Someone compile these into comprehensive english
- user: I'm doing that already nigger - user: "comprehensive") control but kissu orishi dame (good !) 10/10

Yes, or Nigchrisbreakuworldo for short.

however

MOOT

my

stole

Doing god's work user.

thus

late

rolled

my mom

to school

I fucking love you, user