I just figured out the bigger idea of the red pill

I just figured out the bigger idea of the red pill

I feel sick and like i dont want to go on any longer and see what happens on this planet in the next 50 years, we are all being lied to

I'm in the same boat

>the bigger idea of the red pill

My family wants me to have kids and now I dont think i can go through with it at all

There is no reason for white children anymore, it is all over in the next 50 years

Don't leave us hanging user. What do you know?

Wait until he finds out about the child sacrifices.

I wont discuss it on here, I just want to apologize for doubting Sup Forums this whole time

already know about that

So you don't know shit?

same my dude, its over

If the government is shut down, can congress vote to release the memo?

Was this whole thing a distraction from the memo?

im talking about it right now on discord, i didnt just want to talk about it here

we are talking about it now

what about gen Z ???

they will be our people ?

Gen Z. The kids raised with a screen in their hands and an attention span of 2 seconds? Yeah sure user they will save you.

Now you get it. There is hope however, build your inner world. Strengthen yourself that you might enforce your will when called upon to, and know serenity in all things you do. Only cowards and weaklings ride the tiger, dismount it and make it your wife.

spill the beans faggot OP

Talking about it in a discord server, we are fucked as a society

i didn't know the whole story, i didn;t [pay attention

With every choice that you make, your timeline diverges. You can take the easy way out and allow a better version of yourself to continue.

Kill yourself OP

that's how you know you're getting close
you hate everything you believe

you're one of ((them))!

trying to demoralize us!

begone! there's no gold here!

>oh no there's no future because we westerners are not having children! therefore let's not have children!

obvious shill thread

sage

Its called the black pill and it hurts. It hurts like nothing else has ever hurt you before

Oh no, I'm completely demoralized now! Better give up it's all hopeless :'(

Op is a faggot.
I have 3 kids. But I'm not really well off. Why? Because I wanted to raise 3 agents for the future. Dont raise your kids to be fucking faggots like yourself. You're exactly the problem you realize this right?