OMG you guys HAVE to read this memo

>OMG you guys HAVE to read this memo
>Seriously, it's wild. The American people MUST know!!!!
>Oh, well no, I will not release it. Nor will any GOP congressman
>But seriously you guys just have to read this stuff. It's explosive. Way worse than watergate
>Lol, no I won't share it
>You guys gotta read it tho

i'm tired of governnments having any secrets at all frankly. i get that is essential that the government have some provacy to do some things... but at the same, they took our privacy so. fuck em. and fuck the system. no more secrets

It will amount to picrelated as the orchestrated demoralization campaign LARPs on.

I got my hopes up last night with all the congressmen tweeting. Not doing that again. Everyone in power is a neoliberal/neocon playing for the same team

>leaking classified info
He's not a Democrat. It's much better to go through the proper channels and have all of the classified stuff redacted before release.

So you're saying it will be fucking nothing. Again.

Nunes makes the worst stunts. Remember when he went to tell the WH something they told him the day before? He's probably sweating bullets thanks to Mueller.

>Not doing that again. Everyone in power is a neoliberal/neocon playing for the same team
Yes.
Everything you meantioned happens "under the dome" of the (((System))) so it's comepletely irrelevant to the (((Systems))) presence itself.

If Trump doesn't go full super saiyan at some point and reveals and explains this (((shit show))) to the common man, then he never was /ourguy/ in the first place.
When the Zuckerberg takes office in 2024 and doesn't turn out to be the next literal Hitler in disguise, then... well, then it's really over.
Nothing short of a cosmic calamity could turn this ship around by then.

You people are so predictable it's sad.

>Zuckerberg
>secretly Hitler

For the last 18+ months this site has been claiming Trump will drain the swamp and put Hillary in prison. Nothing has happened. Nothing will happen. Every prediction on Sup Forums is fake, gay, and LARPing

Will these shill threads ever end

Where's the fucking Memo Burgers.

The audacity of these people knows no bounds. Who do they think we believe is keeping them from releasing this? Its hilarious and also sad. Very sad.

Prove me wrong.

awkward... Should we tell him that no one says "fake and gay" anymore and hasn't for 10 years?

It's supposed to discourage people.

Overhype them to the point of bursting then let them down.

republicans know their voters are literal fucking retards who fall for TICK TOCK every time lol

That was jew years ago.

Fake and gay.

I wonder what would happen if a couple million of us just showed up, not with guns or anything, but showed up to congress and started whooping their asses senseless?

kys faggot
>in all fields
not today user

Governments don't need secrets but nuke launch codes.

pretty sure it will be released the way they're hyping it up. be patient, give it a few days.

This is exactly at the core of the situation. What is freedom if not the freedom to know what your own politicians now. The politicians work for us not the other way around. So why are our employees not telling us what's going on?

The Intelligence Committee has to vote on it first, you fucking idiot

Literally the same exact posts, verbatim, as last night. Kikes are terrified.

You'd get shot

All the shartkike brigaders shitting up the board. It will be comical when you and the press are all lined up and shot to death on live television.

>Prove bait wrong

You’re fake and gay, faggot.
Lurk more ffs

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I will paypal you $100 if you can find a post verbatim to mine. Stop lying faggot

Anything can be leaked. Trump has the power to authorize release.

Fuck the shilling is intense. Most of the first posts on this shill thread are themselves shills.

The memo is getting dumped soon. Shill waves always happen before a major happening.

>Newfags trying to set the language of the board they are ruining.

I used to think liberals were delusional until trump got elected. You trumpfags really do believe Donald fucking Trump is a knight in shining armor trying to save the country from evil democrats

I'll eat crow if it's released. But it won't be.

Yeah right, by whom?
Just 2% of our population would be 7 million people. that's 3.5x's the entire US military worldwide, active, inactive and paramilitary.

They'd be so fucked, not to mention nobody armed, nobody would fire on their own unarmed populace.

Sure whatever. Prepare to die.

...come on man it isn't funny anymore. You know the timeline, the evidence against fusiongps and attached cronies. This isn't even about Trump anymore, but about star Chambers using government tools to destroy enemies. This is Unamerican. Wake up.

>Not realizing both political parties are completely fucked to the core
Good goy

Careful with all that edge. Mom will ground you if she sees you playing with it

You glow in the dark mother fucker.

>mfw shill spent all night thinking and this is the best they could come up with

This. Nothing needs to be declassified according to the congresspeople who read it. As per house rule 10 they can release it if there is significant public interest. Trump himself could probably make it happen, too. They aren't going to just sit on it and the shilling in the MSM about how only Russian bots want to see the memo is a sign of their fear.

>Truth from the mouth of leafs
The surveillance state is unacceptable and the level of secrecy that exists in western governments makes rule by an informed populace virtually impossible.

people still say it all the time, dummy. wtf you talking about?

His face is just so damn punchable

you're fake and gay

Bump. Hijack the shillthread. As long as #ReleasetheMemo is being discussed theres nowhere for them to hide

Look at me. I'm da shill now.

For the last 18+ months ShareBlue has been claiming Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election and will be put in prison. Nothing has happened. Nothing will happen. Every prediction of ShareBlue is fake, gay, and LARPing

I would agree but we won't know until mueller finishes

You just argued against yourself.