Hey why are pol cucks objectively retarded

Hey why are pol cucks objectively retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight#Africa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we are le edgy memelords XD MAGA!!!

Nigerian diploma mills.

Also Nigerians lying on self-reported censuses and polls.

They have a "fake it til you make it" attitude, can't trust 'em.

Lmao
"Buh the polls are wrong bub"

Imagine being this cucked.

I guess the right really is feels over reals

self-reported polls asking you how much education you have received and how much you earn are only valuable if the people give you honest answers, nigerians are not honest people and believe if faking it is as good as actually being it so long as idiots like you believe them, and you're proving them correct

bachelor's degree in what?

Why are you typing paragraphs just to say " I have no rebuttal other than anecdotal evidence"

Sad as shit dude.

why did you reply twice to my comment

here:and here:are you so butthurt that you're a gullible moron that you needed to reply twice?

Is that what you really, truly believe, that Nigerians are the most educated and intelligent people in the United States and abroad? Is that what you are honestly saying?

Thanks for proving you degenerate rednecks have never been to college
Literally everyone in college has had a Nigerian professor that they couldn't understand.

Stay mad cucks

But that's how immigration is supposed to work, they only import the guys with degrees. It's the same thing here in Canada.

he also thinks this image proves they have the best upper body strength

why are you replying so many times just to say "i don't understand how polls work because i'm a dumb fucking ape"

"Most educated" isn't a qualitative metric you fucking idiot lmao

Glad your inferiorty complex is showing.

Data just shows what immigrant group has a higher volume of degrees.

Draw your own inferences on what that means :)

>spending your time on this

((((((((((((((((((((((GOOGLE))))))))))))))))))))))))

Not even black. I'm a corporate data scientist tho :)

Holy shit pol is too easy to cuck lmao

No shit. Why did you even make this thread? Nigerians are world famous for their fraud.

>have kids
>kids turn out mong because lol IQ distribution

witchcraft and head surgeries

Fraud.

Lmao the excuses are mounting

>corporate data scientist

>Stay mad cucks

Oh, I'm bristling!

>Fraud
>Us universities

Lmao as yesss this thread is great.

Cletus over here in the barn fucking his pigs and getting booty blasted

>brain drain

"why Dem brownies taken muh job"

google "average IQ nigeria"

it is ranked 7th in the world for lowest average IQ at 67 in a country with a population of 186 million

Even if you're correct, the fact that only tens of thousands of nigerians out of 186 million have above-average IQ actually proves how dumb nigerians must be in general

We aren't fucking talking about Nigeria, we are talking about Nigerian US immigrants many of which are second and third gen.

I just want you guys to know you aren't defending the white race posting on pol lmao..just sad ass incels

seriously who the fuck cares. If Nigerians are so god damn smart why is their oil rich country a shithole full of violent cannibals?

>lmao yalls some sad ass niggas yall mhhmm
>im not black doe
are you ashamed or something, friend?

what is "regression to the mean" for 200, Alex

Nah I'm southern as shit tho you wannabe larping cuck lmao

Talk to someone man. Pain radiates from your posts, it's there for us all to see.

Ight cucks I'm out, anlil drunk and time for sleepy

You too can go out on the weekend if you stop being incels peace. Hope you guys make friends. One day

>nah i aint black doo i be southern n sheeeit homie lmao bruh

>country is ranked in bottom 7th for IQ
>population 186 million
>a few thousand outliers managed to escape the hellhole to America

THIS PROVES NIGERIANS ARE SMART LET'S LET THEM ALL IN BECAUSE IT WOULD BE RACIST TO DO OTHERWISE

kek, race-denying faggots like OP are going to be in for a rough ride when the day or the rope begins

Ok google, verify my opinion with a highly curated list of results that you can watch being edited in nearly real time

Studies been around since 2012 m8

" I have no arguments to defend why white people are becoming failures everyday and I mst scream"

affirmative action.

Day of the rope.

Look stop larping you are most likely a friend zoned incel

And that's pretty much your station in life.

What's the point of this thread exactly?
>sage

They are the same peacocking niggers as other Africans in the world, this is not up for debate

All these mad ass leafs that probably live in no man's ass Manitoba or Saskatoon.

Please feed me more

the point is for retards like OP to get BTFO'd with actual statistical data like this:

He literally didn't post any stats or data tho

Thanks cletus

>can't prove me.wrong
>Posts irrelevant data to the point.
>Gets upset as shit

If you want to prove me wrong you'll have actually show master racers when counted for population size and sample differences hold just as high or higher degree rates.

You can't because half if you are too busy dying of opioids to coherently respond lmao

According to the 2013 US census, there were 299,310 Nigerian Americans.

That means from a country of 186 million, only 0.001% have immigrated to America.

WHAT GENIUSES!

just admit it, the Nigerians that are living in America, even if they actually ARE the most educated, are freakish outliers compared to Nigerians in general

>Comparing natives to immigrants

Damn who would have thought incomparably drasticly different environmental factors provide different opportunity for success and the fucking took it.

Holy shit leafs are dumb as shit

>can't prove me wrong still.

HOW MANY GOOD BOY POINTS DO I GET FOR KEKING POL GOOD?

The ones who left nigeria first (there were 25.000 of them in 1980) were the most intelligent (the professors, doctors, whatever).

IQ is 50-80% heritable. However, you also have regression to the mean. In other words, unless Nigerian-Americans marry and have kids with high IQ people, the IQ is going to continue dropping until it hits the Nigerian average of 67.

Since you know nothing about these concepts, I have to suspect that you're a dumb liberal who thinks race is a social construct. You have never read any twin adoption studies that show IQ is nature, not nurture.

>b-but muh environmental factors!!!

read the Minnesota transracial adoption study nigger

It is a SELF SELECTED SAMPLE.
It means LITERALLY NOTHING, just that the Nigerians coming into the us have degrees, considering the US immigration policies that probably means that only the top 1% of Nigerians have an IQ high enough to get a chance.

You are deflecting so hard because you can't disprove the original point..

Why are you deflecting so hard my man

>Hey why are pol cucks objectively retarded

What is the brain drain?

Study was repeated over several years.

Shhhh baby shhh

>maybe if I ignore facts I can save face and close this thread and forget how badly I was BTFO'd

You argue like destiny, a little faggot midget, go subscribe to him I'm sure you'll enjoy it

YES.
IT IS A SELF SELECTED SAMPLE.

Go into any college and give blacks an IQ test and miraculously your average IQ is quite high and you learned ABSOLUTELY nothing.

>look at these high-performing Nigerians
>looks like we should import the dumbest people from all shitholes through a diversity lottery

>no blacks
>no JOOS
>no Mexicans

Yeah please stay out of comfy Manitoba please, shoo shoo back on the boat with you

There was no facts homie. Per capitalism Nigerians still have more degrees than whites.

If you want to go to any college in America I will invite you to see for yourselves. The international student population is huge

Can't prove me wrong still acting like a bitch

How pathetic is it that only 0.001% of a country of 186 million qualify to become Americans?

How many Norwegians do you think qualify to become American? I'm guessing it's a lot higher than 0.001%.

But by all means, keep making a complete fool of yourself. It's pretty funny watching you squirm.

>My race has no degrees and I must scream.

Ill tell you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight#Africa

according to a self-reported survey

>WOW

you know what else they'd say?

>WE HAVE THE BIGGEST DICKS
>WE'RE THE HEALTHIEST
>WE'RE THE HARDEST WORKING
>WE'RE THE BEST

wow you proved Nigerians are the master race! congrats!

>my race has no degrees and I must scream

What is even your argument?
What are you even debating?

You shills are way too easy to spot

Selection bias. Same reason all of the Indians in the US are successful.

The ones who make it here are on the upper end of the bell curve.

Hahahaha

What exactly am I shilling cletus. I'm.here to bully you lmao

>>my race has no degrees and I must scream

Hehehehehoyogotig

white people created all known world while subhumans were still in stone age.

thats all there is

When your "degree" entails paying $500 and taking an online test where the questions do not change year to year than I would expect a lot of people to have degrees.

China has a similar problem. If you got a PhD from the University of Beijing, than it is a legitimate degree. However, I have met about 2 dozen people in my time in China who got their Masters and PhD from a Tobacco company. They simply worked there for 2 years, and were given a Masters, and after 4 years given a PhD.

Chinese are so corrupt they hire white people to attend business meetings to give an air of importance to their company.

>Doesn't want to look up industry placement rates per rates per degree bc the stats might spook him

The absolute inadequacy of incels

W-where can one sign up for looking white and important at China meets

Asking for a friend

*pol hides thread to avoid reality*

And how many Nigerians in Nigeria have degrees?
Stupid nigger.

Nigeria isn't the United States.

Idk what Australia does for fun. But debate clearly isn't something

>implying that affirmative action isn't skewing those numbers horrendously.

I was part of a delegation for Universities of the US to tour and visit Chinese Universities to improve ties. During my time there I was given an envelop of ~10,000$ in RMB after asking if there was an ATM in the hotel. I was invited to positions within Chinese Universities and Government companies. These were made up positions where they would give me a salary to sit around all day in China and do nothing but be a white man. One of them was called something absurd along the lines of "The Peoples Chair of Honorary Relations." I knew someone who took them up on it and left 3 months later. All he did was show up to work and sit in a room with no windows and a desk with no computer for 8 h a day.

Since I was under a good bit of scrutiny and part of my job was to assess potential relations, I reported every bribe, hooker they offered me, gift they gave. One gift was a shitty ceramic horse that was cheaply made but was had ~5000$ worth of pure gold glued to it, another was a book about the history of China that contained about 5000$ in rare stamps stuck in at seemingly random places.

Needless to say, our University decided not to engage in research agreements with them.

dont, see

They will literally keep you in a closest until they need you.

It called brain drain you fucking retard. We took the absolute best Nigeria had to offer and even then they aren't even that good.

>Here's a long story that does nothing to disprove the op but I feel better about myself when I tell it

It doesn't help that the Nigerian life expectancy is so low that most of their population dies before adulthood.

Still not explaining why the master race is a bunch of opiod huffing degenerates compared to Nigerian immigrants

You're the moron trying to claim Nigerian supremacy. For that claim to have any validity, you need to look at Nigerians as a whole. You're pointing at a non-reperesentative sample of Nigerians and comparing it to all whites. Your comparison isn't statistically valid.

Wasn't responding to Op faggot.

94 posts in and all we've had is "muh feelings" and excuses

Sounds like pol got cucked

>If Nigerians are so god damn smart why is their oil rich country a shithole full of violent cannibals?
muh imperialism

Not even claiming supremacy, just fact checking pol so they don't think they are hot shit when they are pretty much incels who cling to the accomplishments of the ancestors (that they had nothing to with) while actual immigrants are out classing you right now.

Please remember to tell Dr. Okonwa Kareem all about the great white race when he's prescribing you methadone or whatever meth heads take for addiction these days lmao.

Ok ok I dragged you guys enough. Keep crying ima play some vidya