Konosuba

>Season 3 confirmed for never

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

It stopped being funny 2nd half of S2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shit m8 i just watched both seasons for the first time and fell in love.

Good.

S3 or we riot.

because if fucking sucks, the market knows.

Because S2 was boring

both seasons were great

but I wanted to see the evil lord

>crimson magic clan volume will never be adapted

JUST FUCK MY SENPAI UP SHITPAI

Slightly offtopic:
Megumin is cute and all, she's quite fleshed out character due to the ammount of her screentime, but can anyone explain her huge appeal (disregarding other media) to the masses?

they can like a loli without looking like pedos

Autistic loli

Surely that can't be the only reason.
Rite?

You already explained why she's popular.

>cute
>best personality compared to the other girls
>ton sister of screente, i.e. three novels all about her from her perspective

no that's all

normalfags really think
"it's not a loli so it's legal to like her"

t. lolicon

What's autistic about her?
Also, she's the same age as Yunyun. Almost a mature woman. Just flat.

*tons of screentime

Don't know how I fucked that up so bad

Why does Kadokawa hate money and success?

>145 cm
>roughly 40 kg

I don't really have to say much more do I?

>best personality
That's too subjective and vague for a sensible argument.
Aqua can be cute too due to her helplessness.
So can be Wiz, Yunyun for other reasons.

She's chunni and the first character to like the MC romantically

>145 cm
>roughly 40 kg
Small girls are cool, but isn't that borderline fetishism for midgets? Is that it?

>first character to like the MC romantically
I didn't see that in anime.
Is that the case in other media?
>chunni
Sorry, don't know this term. Something about special powers?

>chuuni
>not autistic

Autistic as in nerdy, devoted to one thing?
I don't get it. Seriously. Please explain.

Wait, season 3 really isn't happening?

They know vol 4 and 5 are garbaje because the flop rate is high

Autisitc as in delusionally-living-in-magicaledgemasterland.

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Still don't get it. Can you be more specific? At what point it is depicted as you describe?
Sorry for my persistance.

If only... there were... books... that continued.... the.... story..........

In anime there are two types of midgets.
One looks proportionally the same as a human kid.
The other looks like a japanese dwarf.

Post the image.

It appears that you're just as autistic as your waifu.

She is a walking metaphor for orgasm.

I realise that having full control over this tiny body would have been a blast, but if physical/visual attractiveness is the sole or main reason, then it is quite dissappointing.

Megumeme deserves better than this shit

She still dreams to be a cool powerful archmage that only does explosions in the most anime-ish way.

Imagine a real life 8th grader kid wearing Sasuke's costume to school and acts like Sasuke and talks like Sasuke because he wanna be like Sasuke. But calls himself Larry.

>no links or evidence of any kind
>op typed this with at a minimum of two cocks in their mouth
how do you manage to be such a fag?

Did I miss something?

>Why do this meme got popular?

I'd say that makes her devoted or some shit like that but ok, that can pass as a valid explaination.
I liked her 1-skill 1-time use shtick desu. Makes her both powerful and useless at the same time or simply situational.

>Memes get popular at random, there can be no reasoning behind popularity of any of those

Because of Megumin. She is a piece of overrated shit, even Darkness is more main heroine than her.

Back when the anime was just released it was the winter season and an especially dry one at that. The following spring there was nothing to watch. Quite simply Megumin never any competition.

The megumin spinoff will be animated first.

>waiting for Yen Press's shit now that Sky is officially cucked

Fuck you

Megumin spinoff is generic garbage so I hope not.

He still got way further than the shitpiece anime.

Because the anime exists in order to make you want to buy the books.

If you're referring to the interview that was done with the author, all he said was 'season 3 is not being planned currently.' So unless there's some other source that definitely points to no chance, there's still a chance albeit as small as it typically is to get a season 3 for shows.

Everyone who says "because it sucks". Doesnt know how the business works.

Animes are made to boost LN sales, not the other way around. Usually two seasons are made then its stopped, it is never meant to be finished unless its an anime original.

Spam Kadokawa E-mails or social media with lots of Axis forms.
Hire cute girls who can perform live magic tricks, cosplay them as Aqua and place them in the entrance of Kadokawa building.
Record Megumin's explosion and play it at 2:00 AM every single day near by Kadokawa's CEO house.
Make a lot of Vanir's dolls and fill them with fake C4 and place them inside of Kadokawa building and attach a note saying "Kazuma desu".

> fill them with fake C4
This sounds like something illegal.

Thanks for the good news.

>reading
What a fucking nerd.

>be murrican
>just finished konosuba anime
>discovered that there are 15 konosuba books
>opened first one, much more than 140 symbols
>"wow nice blog, bro, fuck you!"

Cause it's not funny and repeats the same no fun jokes. It's only popular for the waifu.

>WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Want more? Buy the books.

[JapaneseJewHands.jpg]

>mfw I have a dakimakura of Megumin that is roughly 145cm and I can literally walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on

That it isnt in the works right now doesnt mean it will never happen.

Kill yourself degenerate
Go back to watching eromanga sensei

honestly the only good thing it had going for it were the saggy tits so not surprising

>Source my ass.

>Source: Leddit

You can go back to right now.

Because it didn't sell. Why would they fund something that doesn't profit?
Get over it and read the LN like everyone else.

Didn't it sell more than season 1?
How many discs do they need to sell to turn a profit?

Author wrote a thank you letter. Though it doesn't really say season 3 is never going to happen, just that it's not planned at the moment. I assume that means season 2 was already in production right when season 1 ended as a planned cour.

Not a thank you letter, it was the Vol 11 afterward.

Wasn't it more that Kemono Friends just blew it the fuck out.

>very distinctive character, both in behavior and design
>cute funny girl
That's why she's popular on the Internet. Among LN readers, however, it's because she has all of the above combined with the most fleshed-out personality.

>WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
According to my research which consists of watching e-celebs on youtube it's all about the philosophy of Kadokawa (the publisher of the Light Novels). Their anime exist purely to advertise the LNs and nothing else. And KonoSuba's LN are selling like hot cakes, wtih only the novelized version of Kimi no na wa beating it in sales. The anime did its job, Kadokawa has no more need for more episodes. In fact, according to their business philosophy a third season could only harm their sales. They rely on getting you hooked enough to wonder what will happen next, revealing just enough to spark your attention but just little enough to keep you wanting more. In their eyes KonoSuba's anime isn't a tv show but an overglorified commercial.

Ah, got it.

That makes sense

>First volume sold 14k
>Second volume has sold over 9k atm

Looking pretty good in sales

Except that there are multiple spin off mangas and LNs as well, why stop the anime if there is already so much exposure in the first place? And the author already clarified season 3 just isn't planned at the moment.

>Except that there are multiple spin off mangas and LNs as well, why stop the anime if there is already so much exposure in the first place?
I do not know but if you'd force me to guess I'd say cost-benefit.
Think about how much it makes to create a manga vs how much it gives you in profit. Now run those same numbers for an anime. An anime is expensive to make and only the most hardcore fans buy the Blu-Rays. A manga or LN is incredibly cheap and because they don't cost a lot the volumes will sell in much greater numbers. A spin-off manga as an easy cash grab works, an anime isn't an easy buck. Unless it's a kid's show with a toyline attached to it, but even then the anime itself is still just an advertisement.

They've gotten more in return for the anime I assume, especially with the quality that Deen made it under. Not to mention the ten episode format which is two episodes less than everything else that aired. A demand for season 3 has already been seen on the official twitter for konosuba, multiple posts in fact. In not discounting anything yet is what I'm saying. There is still money to be made in this.

Why do i automatically hear her baka voice saying ''KAZUMAAAAAAAAA'' if i see a picture of her

Of course there is, but for Kadokawa, the returns for another season of Konosuba is not as high as an anime of another LN series. Look at Rokudenashi and eromanga, both of which had middling sales before their anime boosted them to the top of the charts

Sup Forums is leaking

>muslims like explosions
>megumin likes explosions
>muslims like megumin

onto episode 6 of season 2

I know these shows are for LN sales almost exclusively, but I wished they had left the starting city earlier!!

This

Also money spent on Konosuba is money NOT spent and making some other isekai the next big thing.

Maybe that vending machine will get animated for ebin contrarian points

Volume 11 raws never...

RIOT TIME NOW

Aqua is best girl

Megumin is best girl

She belongs to the western world though

Wrong. Megumin is mine!

Why doesn't Kazuma ever pinch Darkness' cheeks like that?

He's too short to reach her face

She belongs to the trash can

Must be hard to have to deal with the fact that your least liked character is also the fan favorite. I feel you, user, you don't have to act tough anymore.

I was going to say they ran out of shit to do but its a comedy. quality is going to be up to the writer and they did an ok job with s2 . if Minami-ke can get 5+ seasons I don't see why not konosuba

it will be finished for the final cash in.

Minami-ke was a manga adaptation, and the 2000s were a simpler era.

It was never funny