When will you finally start to realise who the true heros are?

When will you finally start to realise who the true heros are?

he has never saved me or any other american on american soil
not a hero just a fag

They are heroes only when the war was necessary, otherwise they are just dumb.

>THIS IS A KEK
>Not a sports player
>Not a politician
>Not a faddish figure
>A hero faces death for Israel, with no thought of his own race
>This is the face of a true cuck

Too bad he wasn't killed. I root against people who go to foreign countries and oppress the people there.

The only time I support the troops is when they turn the guns around on themselves.

>demotivational
>hero

The Queen?

>no thought of personal glory
>marines
Does not compute
>no thought of personal gain.
>military
Does not compute

Until the military is posted on the border with orders to stop the illegal invasion they do not fight for us.

Heroes?

>be a bad soldier
>get your legs blown off by some subhuman
>now HERO

fuck off

Only degenerates what sports. It's literally so boring and 90% Watch it because of wanting to fit it. Get out and play it yourselves you fat fucks.

mercenaries for Israel?

He might be a hero to Israel but not to me. There's more honor in being a plumber desu.

he looks kinda nonwhite, HE HAS TO GOBACK

Fuck i think i might need a bigger rod.

HURRRRR DURRRR PRAISE ISRAEL!!!!! IM SO HAPPY I FOUGHT FOR GODS CHOSEN AND GOT MY LEGS BLOWN OFF DURRRRRRR!!!!

>he did it for Israel
I bear absolutely no malice towards this individual, but "hero" isn't the first word that comes to mind. "Victim" is a better description, and I mean in every sense.

Bootlicker

>drop out of high school
>family wants me to do something with life
>join MUHREENS
>fuck yea gonna waste some towelheads
>step on an IED while ducking off to the bushes to take a piss
>Lose legs
>return home, get labelled a hero and wave whats left of my dick around

Bootlickers!

The Marries won't accept you if you dropped out of highschool

You are thinking of the Army or Navy

Bootlickers. Welfare niggers of the highest order but hey they are dumb enough to think they fight for freedom. So they aren't that smart or they are quite happy being delusional off your money. Like a nigger...

bot posting getting stupid

Its funny how the one mutt can take out all the others with superior military force. Its funny how those fruits and vegatables cost half those soldiers paychecks.

Neo-con brainwashing in Middle America of otherwise good people was at full force during the years following 9/11. You couldn't have expect an 18-year-old with dumbass parents to have been woke. They really did think the enemies of America resided in Iraq and Afghani caves.

Spoken like a true subhuman NEET.

The funniest part is how he thinks he's white.

The big lie is that American troops are 'defending America'.

Yeah right, 12,000 miles away in countries that have no air force or long range missiles.

So I assume his legs were heroically blown off?

Sup Forums helped me to realise that Jews are the true heroes

Yes and then he heroically cried for his mother and heroically pissed his pants and then heroically went to get fixed up and sent home. Such a hero.

They all require a diploma or GED. Both the army and the marines use a tier system for GED enlistment. The marines are the easiest to join with a ged, the army requires an asvab of above 50 with your ged.

Ummm...
Nooooooooo. That's not
To me that looks like a banker slave who was brain dead enough to go kill brown skinned children because "muh freedum is being stolen by clay houses"

looks like a useless cripple that pisses his diaper at the sound of a firecracker. the government could save millions by euthanizing broken garbage like that.

Too bad the US has yet to be invaded recently and a draft made to fend off the invaders and keep the country safe. We've only produced them and shipped them to the middle east and other shitholes, no heroism in that.

Making cheap fun of a fellow man who went to war for his country and lost his legs is close to the bottom of the list of all the degenerate things I can think of.

So much insecurity in this thread. Does denigrating a veteran elevate you somehow?

not a hero ture, a good goy more like it

Then it is just the thing to do here right?

This is a hero: A hero faces death for Israel and God's chosen people.

There is nothing heroic about fighting and losing your legs for Israel

>goes half way over to other side of the world with guns and tanks to kill children and women in the name of multinational organisations paid for by starving niggers of America

HERO

From your lips to the God Emperor's ears. It will happen.

looks like a cripple and not a hero.

>wave whats left of my dick around
HOOOOOOLY SHIT im ded

Except navy has higher ASVAB requirements to join than the marines. Marines are called crayon eaters for a reason.

Yeah, the F-35 can blow them u- oh wait

But he has fought for Israel.

>murrikan mercenary killing random people for the glory of israel and the ability to print more shekels
>"hero"

Kek every time I see murrikans glorify their jewish slavery corps oops I meant millitary

How many shekels did he get for blowing off his legs for schlomo?

Fuck that. I know too may "heroes" IRL, and you know what? Rather than those cucked "Oathkeeper" faggots (few of which have seen combats), the injured vets I know, or the ones that have seen the heaviest combat, are red-pilled as fuck. Most have figured out they were fighting for shit all, and most have figured out
(((who))) actually sent them over there.

sometimes this board makes me fucking sick to the stomach
cellar dwelling beta virgins playing tough
I hope to good you all get raped by spics or niggers or mudslimes

F to the marine
S on every single one of you

>They really did think the enemies of America resided in Iraq and Afghani caves.

It wasn't just the neo-cons who were pushing that narrative. The demoncraps bailed on the war only after it became politically expedient to do so.

What was the actual value of his heroism? What end did it serve? Honest question, because it's certainly not clear.