THEORY SURVEY

strawpoll.me/14885447

Tell me which Sup Forums theories you believe and I'll post the uncensored pic-related

strawpoll.me/14885447

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/mVq9pge.jpg
strawpoll.me/14885447
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why I'm doing this? I'm fully redpilled and feel like I'm going insane. This survey will help me figure out what I should keep believing.

i.imgur.com/mVq9pge.jpg

Dont use public photos as bait. Dont google bait.

>strawpoll.me/14885447
Survey is getting some interesting results, let's focus on that

>This survey will help me figure out what I should keep believing.
kill yourself

Gross titmole ruins it.

do you really think that thought hasn't crossed my mind?

let's focus on the survey: strawpoll.me/14885447

You can pick multiple options, you retards.

dang, people really love the Axis on this board.

She's not actually naked, is she?

keep in mind % are the percentage of total votes, i.e. even if everyone picks an answer it still shows up as a small percentage. but still. Seems like most everyone here loves the axis, but only like 1/4 of people here are on board with some other conspiracies esp. 9/11 truthing. I'll try some different questions next time.

> comments?
comments?

thanks for participating! This has been enlightening. I remain deeply concerned, and I mean DEEPLY CONCERNED about the state of the world in the current year. godspeed anons.

>deebly goncerned

I laughed when I kept seeing bankers in place of Jews. It's all kikes. Also, I'm shocked to see that the "Hitler was controlled opposition" option is so high in the results. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

fake and gay

>top 3 results
The fuhrer would be proud.

fresh image for posterity

what's fake is your country's women

if you chose "Sup Forums is being shilled by shareblue" you'll understand

It's not bankers, it's cultural marxists that are the problem.

>I'm shocked to see that the "Hitler was controlled opposition" option is so high in the results.
People are still too cowardly to accept that he was right, they'd prefer to pretend that the rabbit hole goes deeper than that.

Jewish bankers fund and back cultural Marxism.

*Some Jews are okay, it's the subversive sociopaths that are the problem (of which Jews are more likely to be). Stephen Miller is a perfect example of what some Jews can be.

This, desu.

The subversive sociopath jew is just an example of a powerful jew.

personally i think everyone shills here:
> shareblue (Neoliberal, International Banker front)
> r_thedonald (Trump, Big Business front)
> FBI (infogathering, honeypots)
> Stormfront (i don't really need to go in to what they shill...and they're mostly FBI and JIDF anyway)
> CIA (psychological operations and misdirection)
> KGB (supports both Trump nationalism and Shareblue communism)
> JIDF (leads the Stormfront brigate while also posting anti-white-identity subversion)
> Google (some spooky deep-learning AI, mix of NSA and FBI)
> Trump (he's looking for the gorilla channel)
> Actual basement dwellers (though none of them who lurk here are mentally healthy)
> Successful financebros killing time between assignments (yes, a few genuinely successful people do post here. yes, they are few and far between. no, I do not claim to be one of them.)

Anyway. Here's another image for posterity.

that was a disappointing nude

Here's one I want to believe in but can't quite put together enough evidence for:
Waco happened because the Branch Davidians at the Mount Carmel compound were rescuing children from the Clintons.

You have to embrace the insanity, bro. Eventually you will come out the other side, and you will have clarity, or at least a syper-sanity of sorts born of insanity.
Watch Jordan Peterson, particularly his talks about "the shadow"

at least 8 people clicked them all without reading them.

I don't want to see your degenerate sister. But I will vote.

the results keep pouring in!

the most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate its contents.
Sup Forums is extremely good at correlating contents.

The power of Sup Forums's combined autism will some day FORCE others to see the truth.

t. gaylord

you glorious bastards, the results just keep pouring in!

Britannia appreciates quality northern aesthetics

u glorious bastards just don't quit do you.

someone else screencap every few hundred upvotes, i've been pounding mountain dew but it's 2:23am here and I'm about to crash out. will check the thread around dawn.

as always let me know if you have suggestions for future survey questions to better capture the truth of what Sup Forums knows

>strawpoll.me/14885447

>strawpoll.me/1488
good spotting

>fill it out
>submit
>error
Nice survey, fag

Your gay, her body is pretty.

Shes hot as fuck

>France having great taste in women
I expected that desu

>Most jews are ok people, it's the bankers that are the problem

Why the fuck does this have so many goddamn up-boats?? I could understand if it said "SOME jews are ok", but "MOST" is too far.

gogogo!

try again latvianon.

>silky smooth white skin
>nipples pink like a summer sunset
>light pubes

mein schwanz

It doesn't. It looks like maybe 20% of people who voted picked that one, and Sup Forums is full of commies, mixed race freaks and shills. If anything it's kind of low.

>Sup Forums theories
>Different races differ in IQ, cooperativeness, and honesty
you do realize that is commonly accepted by scientists that study cultural\genetic correlations with personality\intelligence

>Getting rewarded for doing something I would have done for free
I shiggy

>10 votes for flat earth
>not even 1%
>most of the votes are just people trolling and thinking it's funny to pick that
This just goes to show that the whole muh flat earth thing is just a psyop. It's a fake conspiracy theory meant to discredit other conspiracy theories.
The way flat earth shit is being pushed you'd think that at least 10% of Sup Forums was in on it, but it's really just a few well coordinated people pushing it hard.

>axis were the good guys falling down the list
Looks like the shills have turned up

lots of responses. got to assume Europe is waking up (and not assume some shill aimed a script at my survey).

> the races are not equal
you do realize that I was propagandized to believe that all differences in outcome are due to discrimination, starting when I was a young child?

It means a lot to me that we agree about this.

I mean it's historic fact they were Jewish and Zionists. That's not a conspiracy their writings survive.

For the normies those are right wing theories tho.

Whether or not something is true is irrelevant to the question of whether or not someone believes it.
I could tell you that the sky is blue and you could say ''no.''

That if the government shuts down, the boards will become less moderated, and the atmosphere of Sup Forums will change so much that anons will begin to realize how far gone this website has become.

no one believes that senpai ,every social 'scientist' or evolutionary biologist can give you exact mean and variance on the intelligence of every 'race' (determined by partial SNP typing) and exactly how much of it is due to the gene's race and how much is environment\culture\socioeconomic .

you cant propagandize things property studied by science , if you try everyone ignores your retarded shit and looks at the actual statistics, you cant argue with statistics.

>every social 'scientist' or evolutionary biologist can give you exact mean and variance on the intelligence of every 'race'
Shame dawkins doesn't talk about it more often then, you'd think he'd love to talk about it what with him being such an attention whore.

>you cant propagandize things property studied by science
oh yes, because the American Democratic Party believes:
> there are two genders
> global warming is not catastrophic
> races have different average IQs
> stable marriages create stable societies
etc. etc.

While I appreciate the quality of your subversion, I can see right through it. What else have you got?

makes me happy

Same with them funding both sides, it's known that some jewish banks funded hitler's political campaign, probably to keep Stalin in check

cute little muffin

>flat earthers btfo
Even if it were true I'm still having trouble understanding how that knowledge would effect us.
>the schools have been lying to us all along
If people didn't know this already they're already a lost cause. I wouldn't care if the Earth is a pyramid.