Niggers in Melbourne attack American doctor and his teenage son

Imagine being a clueless foreigner in Australia. You and your son are on their way back from the Australian Open after some fun in the sun, it's quite dark but you're in Australia right? Safest country, no guns, right? Suddenly out of nowhere a pack of niggers descend on you. They ask for a cigarette, you say no. It's clear they want something. You offer them your wallet and phone to avoid any confrontation, but then it hits you, and you're knocked out cold. While some of them kick you on the ground, a few others start throwing your son around, breaking his nose and giving him a concussion.

After which they leave you, your valuables and your blood stained on the pavement.

This is the life of Melbourne.

theage.com.au/victoria/teenagers-accused-of-bashing-and-robbing-australian-open-tourists-face-court-20180119-p4yyng.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67nVV_9G818
heraldsun.com.au/news/national/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians/news-story/c11c7bc821bade85e21de9475f7791de
perthnow.com.au/news/australia/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians-ng-7090b739f97401162237b74ffabc7ada
youtu.be/fYMIhU2P_gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>go to Australia
>get enriched

Is there ANYTHING allowed in terms of self-defense in shitpostralia?

No. It's basically schoolyard rules. No tolerance to fighting. If you get involved in a fight, you'll be arrested and charged even if you didn't throw a single punch.

One of my uncles served 3 years (2 with suspended sentencing) because a bloke at the pub started a scuffle with him. He didn't do anything but lay there and get beaten up, but he did time for it.

Any chance of a total collapse/uprising/revolution?

Wouldn't be hard. Police here are glorified social workers. Just take over the central business district of every major city and you've won the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=67nVV_9G818 HA HA HA

australia works because 100% of everything is illegal, so the government is busy catching people who don't have bike helmets or seat belts. They have no time or money to care if you bash up a home intruder.

also of course you deny everything.

We have NOTHING. They've banned tasers, pepper spray, batons and stab-proof vests. If you have martial arts training your hands are considered deadly weapons and you can be charged as though you were armed. We aren't even permitted airsoft or paintball or laser pointers above 1W.

When the fuck do we set up the guillotines in Fed Square?

>Your story
Pic related

Can the red-pilled aussies just start a colony in the outback?

Isn't that just fucking wonderful. We get driven out to the wasteland like vermin.

>Dr Pribitkin suffered serious head injuries and was put in an induced coma while Edik suffered a broken nose and concussion.

Hahaha. Too bad this happened in Australia where they have socialized medicine.

I'd laugh if this cocksuckin' fuck got a million dollar bill from a hospital for being put in a medically-induced coma.

Fuckin' shitstain. Getting rich off bankrupting people. It's too bad he didn't die.

Actually you're not even allowed to do that because the government and the abbos own most of the land in the outback.

Nice amerimutt

There's no way of getting rid of a rabid leftist government other than just waiting for it to collapse.

When it does, all you'll have to do is just pick off the rabid niggers/lebos that somehow managed to survive the famine from the lack of gibs.

Sheeeeiiiiiiit.

Melbourne deserves everything it gets.

Actually he'll still have to pay. Only countries we have reciprocal agreements with get to use our healthcare. Canada, Britain, Sweden come to mind.

>move to middle of the uninhabited desert
>create thriving white town
>federal government send kangaroo-niggers there and provide welfare because muh abos rightful land
>refuse or put up fight and the military get sent and kill everyone

>Melbourne

Objectively speaking, the worst city in the Southern Hemisphere and yes I'm aware of South American and African cities.

>willingly travel to nogunz country

Why?

His travel insurance should cover it.

It's unfortunate because I would fucking love to relive a settler life like my ancestors did. Even if you were to do it, there would be way too much red tape and bullshit.

my god they look like fucking uruk-hai

Holy shit that Hewitt/Groth tiebreaker was intense

Fuck wrong thread kek

Don't give me that nogunz shit. Our cities were peaceful places until we imported niggers.

The solution to niggers isn't ad hoc vigilantism. It's concentrated state power to put them on the boat back to Africa.

>One of my uncles served 3 years (2 with suspended sentencing) because a bloke at the pub started a scuffle with him. He didn't do anything but lay there and get beaten up, but he did time for it.
Did your uncle lie, or is this the power of austrian shitposting? Even our justice system isn't that cucked

Bullshit.

yeah hes lying through his teeth, unless the bar calls the police or the other has a bone broken then your not going to be charged.

>It's unfortunate because I would fucking love to relive a settler life like my ancestors did
we all would fucking love that.. we all really fucking would.

the chance to start a society new in our image, free from the disgrace we live in currently

maybe it's just the European blood in my veins, but I crave going somewhere new, where no one is and to create civilization there
>the European instincts to explore and spread civilization

No.
The anti-gun authoritarians always go after non-lethal weapons once guns are banned.
The only possible reason for this is to create a culture of helplessness that enables the government to interfere in every aspect of its citizens' lives.

>the chance to start a society new in our image, free from the disgrace we live in currently
>maybe it's just the European blood in my veins, but I crave going somewhere new, where no one is and to create civilization there

>shoot prisoners into Mars
>Australia 2.0 is born
Noice m8

serves Aussies right for being nigger lovers

You're not thinking this through, Finnbro. Mars is the one place niggers can't walk or raft to, so why the fuck would you allow a single one up there?

self defense has to be minimal reasonable force.
if someone punches you then walks away ceases the attack and you chase them and beat them that is not self defense.
you can even use deadly force if you are in fear of life or limb.
most people do not answer correctly when questioned and usually put themselves in the shit when it comes to defense.

full of shit. your uncle either had a really really shit lawyer or he did more than just lay there taking hits.

this is correct.

Why does Australia even have niggers?

>Be american doctor
>Come from a country with a HUGE nigger problem
>proceed to relax around them
reminder that guns are never the problem, it is always, ALWAYS a nigger problem

The natives needed some friends

RIP Humanity

ONE of Australia’s most senior Aboriginal tribal leaders has delivered a sharp message to African gangs causing fear across Melbourne, telling them that their poor behaviour is an insult to the First Australians.

“You are welcome in this country,” Mr Marika said. “I know you come from a place where bad things happen. But don’t make this country bad like your country.”

“I don’t understand why they do that,” he said. “Have they been hated or disliked?

“They are disrupting and spoiling things. Their spirituality is elsewhere. They need to reconnect with their spiritual world and meet people who understand mother earth and father sky.”

heraldsun.com.au/news/national/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians/news-story/c11c7bc821bade85e21de9475f7791de
perthnow.com.au/news/australia/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians-ng-7090b739f97401162237b74ffabc7ada

(((Mericans))) deserved dem nog hits

>literally all of them taking dips but blacks
people always talk about aliens meeting with humanity but by the time any get here there will be nothing left jesus christ

"Don’t change Australia Day just because people claim to be offended." Jacinta Nampijinpa Price explains why she wants to keep celebrating on January 26

facebook.com
/abcthedrum/videos/1828312657242732/

nobody deserves to get ganged up on by (((troubled youths)))

>go to australia to get away from niggers
>hehehhehe

Haha, be American, go to Australia and get beaten by a gang of roving niggers. Irony. They could have saved thousands in travel dollars and had the same thing happen to them in the States.

literally you are not allowed any weapons. which fuckheads were responsible for voting that in?

>just wait for the police to come while you lie in a pool of your own blood
>ok sounds good, lets enshrine this in law

your uncle went to prison for raping your brother and made that story up

why the fuck do anglomuttsphere shitholes like chinkstralia want guns all of a sudden?
you're a band of completely MUTT'd betamales, how are guns gonna help you?

normies fell for an appeal to their emotions about the poor africans just wanting a better life away from their wartorn countries. Normies don't care about the people struggling in their own country though.

Cucked by emus AND niggers, what happened to you, Ausbros?

You live in a false sense of security in chocolate paradise. Once it is unveiled, you see that all you have is yourself to protect the ones you love. Once the economic prosperity of your country starts to fade, you will see why you need a gun.

The bullshit here is that they aren't bein tried as adults despite being 17. If they were white they would be.

>Relaxing around the black

sorry, no sympathy. whites need to learn and if that means being raped and murdered so be it

ive got a bow and arrow but if i shot it at an intruder who had even a machete i would be jailed

If you're talking about a civil war, then I'm sorry to tell you this but your civilian LARP is gonna get shut down as soon as actual military reserves come to fuck up your district and you're gonna be no better off than a nigger with a 9mm
But yeah, keep on larping. Odds are, you're a poojeet beta anyways

Is there more to this story? Doeant seem to mention that the teenagers were black in the article. Is it on Australian news?

White Christians bring them over

>Doeant seem to mention that the teenagers were black in the article

It's Melbourne.

look at this fucking roastie. fake tits, fake tan, charged with handling stolen goods, storing and selling items stolen by apex gang members

literally deserves a fucking bullet to the head

How the fuck are you this dense? It wasn't voted on you fuckwit. That grub howard banned them after the (((completely random))) Port Arthur massacre.
I swear you deadshits get dumber every day.

I hate my cuck fag country and I WAT FUKLING GUN OK WAT!?

Time for some fucking back pay.

Is the black epidemic worse than the lebbo one now?

I engaged in rough coutis with your uncle in the showers while we did time together. He loved to get on his knees and beg for me to drop warm drops of salty cum all over his forehead. I have to say for what its worth he was a really trooper really stuck in there and just hung on for dear life. You should be proud im sure you take after him. Xx

Ironically the lebbos are more sick of the niggers than whites are.

Probably since theyre sharing the same low income neighborhods.

Funny shit.

hello. Sudanese here. We aren't all like this and you only alienate the good ones by lumping us with the bad, that's all peace

Not yet

You don't even fucking belong here. The only reason is because the Australian government thought it was a good idea for a few blacks to win the lottery while the rest of your countrymen suffer in silence.

Thanks Johhny

women got the vote and let the fucking pirates immigrate here

Wow that doesn't sound familiar at all

saw it on the news today. theyre african teens

>Military reserves
>Shooting civilians

Even ignoring the fact that Austalia's military is tiny and a fucking joke consisting of women and literal retards, what makes you think Johnno, Brucey and the boys are gonna open fire on a bunch of their mates because some miserable cunt told them to?

>muslims
>niggers
>abos
>faggots
>greens
can we just nuke victoria? sydney and adelaide while we're at it

that guy, like blair is an example of a rat manifested into human like creature. gst was his idea right? i forgot.
during these big events cops need to be 24/7 all over the city. maybe this habbeing will make it so from now. and send thos kunta kintes into the neighbourhoods of ones who brought them in. every day more and more reasons to step up and make my way out of this colony.

>Nuking Victoria, Sydney, and a random bunch of old people

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU OUTLAW PEPPER SPRAY.

ARE THERE MASS MACINGS? WHAT DOES IT DO BESIDES PROTECT WOMEN FROM ACTUAL RAPE.

PEPPER SPRAY. FUCK. FUCK JIM JEFFERIES AND FUCK ALL LEFTIES.

you sound like a shitskin who's already thinking of behind hiding behind some civvies
don't worry, when white people need to btfo some ethnic trash, they always find a way

adelaide is the soy capital of australia

It's just Part and Parcel though right?

I asked someone I know about this, a woman, and she said she agreed pepper spray should be illegal. Why? Because a criminal might mace an old lady and steal all her stuff. It didn't seem to occur to her that even in a society where pepper spray is freely available, it's easier and more efficient to get your hands on a cheap metal kitchen knife or even just a sizable rock to mug people. When I pointed this out, she seemed genuinely distressed.

State inevitably becomes corrupt if citizens can't exert the threat of force. Gun ownership is not about vigilantism, guns are the nuclear bomb deterrent at the local level - if you (the government) fucks up massively, you can be held accountable.

Look at my flag, user. You better believe I was a no gun faggot thorough the 90s and even 00s. Now is the time to collectively swallow our pride and admit the burgers were right.

This graph doesn't show the demographic replacement happening in the West either. It's going to be a very dark future.

I find it admirable that these black people are so savage. Its kind of masculine. Take what you want. Fuck the police. Don't let consequences stop you from doing what you want.
I can only aspire too posess some of these traits really. Im only starting to work on this mentality now. The arabs also have this sort of mentality. Again, very admirable if you look at it from the right angle.

youtu.be/fYMIhU2P_gk

Why did you leave? Any self respecting man would stay and fight for his country.

On that note, why is it refugees are always overwhelmingly men, don't SJW's care that these men have fucked over their mothers, sisters, wives to save themselves?

>tfw moving to melbourne for uni
kickboxing or muay thai?

Both will be filled with lebs. Better people do boxing and it's enough for self defence

Be Australian
>watch and listen to too much Amerikike pop culture
>start using Amerimutt slang unironically, all the fucking time, dude
>be drawn to nigga culture
>become so wiggerish that amerikike has to import pic from you, because even Amerimutt women aren’t quite this whorish and self hating and an embarrassment to whites everywhere.
>finally get your ultimate dream of having your very own hood full of actual niggers
Tell me I’m wrong cunt.

Hope you can get some inspiration when you're passed between Mahmoud and Achmed in the gaol showers you fucking degenerate.

I engaged in rough coutis with your uncle in the showers while we did time together. He loved to get on his knees and beg for me to drop warm drops of salty cum all over his forehead. I have to say for what its worth he was a really trooper really stuck in there and just hung on for dear life. You should be proud im sure you take after him. Xx

Aren't you that gook from Epping that's been on cento for 6 years while all your peers have graduated from USYD with first class honors?

>attack American doctor and his teenage son

What's the problem?

>you only alienate the good ones by lumping us in with the bad
Fucking shitskins who think they're entitled to something. It's irrelevant whether you're alienated or not, YOU DON'T BELONG THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.