Gabriel Dropout

Please be still while Satanichia gently cleans your ears, ok?

>tenga color scheme
How appropriate.

No thanks. I reserve my ear gunk for Vigne.

>Please be still while this demon with poor motor control perforates your ear drums

But she managed a round-off handspring. Her motor skills, like her body, are just fine.

But she's the most athletic of the cast.

I want to impregnate Satania.

This guy gets it

Youre not supposed to clean your ear gunk with cotton swabs you stupid retard. Use warm water like normal people.

>Gabriel Dropout
Why does anyone still remember it

Were her tits always that large?

S2 or Satania spinoff season when?

>water

Not OP, but my ear have narrow ear canals and using water doesn't work because it will get trapped in there and ultimately cause an infection. I have to use baby oil and let it sit in my ear for like 15 minutes and then tilt my head so that any ear wax that is there, comes out. Of course, I agree that you're not supposed to use cotton swabs. Its terrible for your ear.

What is she doing with cousin it?

Superior thread

>superior
>thread is 75% dumping
>just like its OP's girl

Satania is literally retarded.

My wife the mighty archdemon Satanichia bringer of pain and widespread havoc is so cute.

She's also incredibly durable.
Like seriously her body seems to have some sort of cartoon physics going on. If she got too noisy in class it wouldn't be unreasonable to open the window and throw her out. Or alternatively she starts complaining that her feet hurt while waiting for the bus so you just push her into oncoming traffic.

None of it is dangerous.

My girlfriend Satania is stacked!

don't stick shit in your ears, it only makes things worse

You seem to be mistaken, because you claim that the girl named Satanichia McDowell is your girlfriend, when, in fact, she is my wife.

Do I get to grope her if I keep my head still?

She should've been flat instead.

Are you gay or something? She's perfect the way she is.

Too late, I'm already thrusting in her vagoo.

You mean vacuum extractor.

Gladly

Asians and Caucasians have different ear build up. Caucasians usually have extremely waxy build up in their ears. For Asians it's just very dry and flaky.

For Caucasians, you don't want to use q-tips in your ears, because you'll push your waxy gunk further inside of your ear and it will get stuck and build up in there. Asians don't have that issue. Theirs is dry and flaky and a little pressure causes it to crumble up and fall out. In fact, for Asians, using water on their ear wax is a bad idea - it makes it stickier and harder to extract.

Well Sup Forums?

Trick or dog?

Trick Satania into doggystyle.

Satania.

W-What if her gigantic devil's breasts accidentally touch your face while she's doing it?

Wait, is this actually a thing?

You are aware that there are biological differences between races? Earwax, sweat, hair, all of this is different between Caucasians, Asians and Africans.

ASSEMBLE

Satania's cunny

>poor motor control
>can decorate a cake perfectly
You know you'd betray the son of God for a slice of Satania's personally-decorated super-delicious, scrumptious, soft, plump cake.

Gabu is more cruel to Satania than Raphi

I'd Satania to sit on that cake so I can eat the bits and pieces out of her asscrack.

Why can't you say something non ero?

Raphi is actually good to Satania and genuinely cares enough about her to risk her angel reputation just to get her friend into heaven so much she missed her.

She's just tsun about it

>dropsluts
>non ero
Hah.

You enjoy it while it lasts

More like she's so bored she'd break the rules

Tapris x Vigne anyone

Raphi bros,ASSEMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look cute together, not as cute as Satania but still.

Blue ranger here!

What a cute couple!

Gabu is incapable of love

I want to trade in-game items and currency with Gabbu for ERP

>What a cute couple of friends!
FTFY.
ESL posters, I swear to G-d.

Vigne x Gabu

Satania x Raphi

Is this correct?

Red leader standing by.

Do people seriously not know this?

Bet you didn't get the ashy larry skit on chappelle's show ether.

My absolute nigga. She could have easily been the ultimate final perfect form of Chocolat. And she should have been.

Bullyable perflat chuuni deliciousness was just a few cup sizes out of our grasp!

*lovers

gaburiiru ga hitori

gaburiiru ga futari

I'm glad there's good art of her in the sleeveless hoodie, it's hot as hell

Yes, it also affects the nature of their Apocrine Sweat glands, which is why Asians have less body odor than Africans and Europeans

Satania must take revenge on Gabu

>Chocolat
Fuck, so that's who she reminded me of.

Satania has a heart of gold.

ちゅっ

How do you get Satania to have sex with you?

"Premarital sex is totally evil, Raphi told me so"

Hey, any chance you'll grow up and stop being a subhuman asshole any time this year? You've been at this for three years already. Don't you think enough is enough? Your post got deleted the last time you did this, and your shitposting () thread just got delete. It's safe to say you're ban evading. Not that you care, all you care about is trying to harass people.

Whip your dick out and watch her sperg the fuck out, then press your tip on her.

On her what?

S E M E N D E M O N
E
M
E
N

D
E
M
O
N

On the spot on top of where her womb is.

I want to sniff those

Why is she so cute

The dumber the girl, the cuter she is!

Can what, use the potty?

Because I doubt that

Shut up, Satania is smarter than you

What they tasted like

Trying to answer this question is like attempting to divide by zero.

She just is.

>not urethra insertion

Such poor taste. She already gets bullied enough without having to eat humble cup pie.

sounds lewd

I WANT TO LICK RAPHIS FEET AFTER A LONG SUMMER DAY

Yeah, but remember goyim there's no differences between races.

>For Asians it's just very dry and flaky.
This is why I think I am part Asian even when I am generally labeled as half white and half Hispanic.

It's probably a general ethnicity thing. I wouldn't be surpsied if South Americans shared that trait. Ear wax can really only have two types: Soft and sticky or hard and flaky. There's probably some overlap around the world.

You might have a lot of native American ancestry. Native Americans have the same kind of ear wax consistency that Asians do (which makes sense since native Americans originally came from Asia).

Sweet warm honey plus Satania get's a reward afterwards, Satania is lucky to have such a kind and caring friend.

That's lewd, user.

Your Spic Indian ancestors were just retarded Asians.
You could have been Japanese, user, if your Ancestor didn't see a tasty mammoth on the Bering Straight

>Raphifag thread 404s
>all jump ship to the successful Satania thread to shitpost

Would you buy Satania brand melonpan?

It can vary with health. Mine is typically dry but goes wet with the flu.

Of course but Satania has to earn her melon bread first. It's only fair after all.

I want Raphi to sit on my face!