Friends

> Softest show in the 90's
> Considered problematic by today's standards
Somebody please wake me up

nationalreview.com/article/455563/friends-problematic-netflix-viewers

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/friends-netflix-sexist-racist-transphobic-problematic-millenials-watch-a8154626.html
nationalreview.com/article/455563/friends-problematic-netflix-viewers
youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
youtube.com/watch?v=sLisEEwYZvw
archive.is/EuBkq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao fucking kill me please

Archive it or go fuck yourself

i'd hate to how to see these people react to Fraiser

Jewish garbage.

Am I talking about National Review or Friends? The fact that it's unclear should tell you something.

>”Could this BE anymore of a coontown?!”
>”We were on a break you fucking cunt!”
>”Smelly ape, smelly ape, why are we paying you?”

Honestly they might be a bit right.

Holy shit. It’s real.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/friends-netflix-sexist-racist-transphobic-problematic-millenials-watch-a8154626.html

Holy shit. Even friends? It is the most comfy ameican sitcom I ever watched and the only one I would still watch along with two and a half men.

Jerry Seinfeld doesn't do college shows now because of SJWs and he's not exactly edgy

Nor is he funny anymore, his Netflix special is a fucking disaster

fucking snowflakes

I agree with the anarchist for once

lost

You're the one who gets unhinged by watching Friends, snowflake.

>Meme flag responding to a meme flag.

I wasn't impressed. Comedians in cars getting coffee was comfy

> The one where Ross dresses as Hitler, rapes his sister then shoots up a synagogue whilst Joey watches and masturbates

Best episode ever.

Married with children = worse than the holocaust

It's your buddies that are complaining, you idiot.

I am not offended by any of the shit mentioned in that article and I used to watch that show and laugh at it. Anybody who’s offended by friends is seriously retarded.

They do have a point about no nonwhite people in NYC, that is kinda ridiculous.

If Netflix puts that on I'll give them my money

Friends was just soft cheese, modern youth has turned into a bunch of fucking pansies.

Modern youth revolution is to cry over old t.v. shows.

remember when horrible women who looked like this were just a joke?

It was KIKE social engineering
That got us to the fucked situation we are in now

Very ironic that its now not PC enough for the fuck tards it created

>nationalreview.com/article/455563/friends-problematic-netflix-viewers
checked but the joke was she was a horrible person so drew carey responded in the only way shed listen, by pointing out her physical flaws

I just mean the character itself
she was an angry childless 40something? with no joy but causing pain and a doll collection who ended up lesbian?marrying drew's drag-queen brother

used to be an outrageous joke
now it's just the lady who checks ID at the front desk when I go to work

Friends was the blandest, tamest going. Look at a few American sitcoms that were running when Friends was.

>The Drew Carey Show
>Frasier
>Malcolm in the Middle
>Married with Children
>Grounded for Life
>Newsradio
>Roseanne
>Its director competitor, Seinfeld, is much more raunchy and offensive
>Larry Sanders Show

For starters! Friends was always normiecore, mass audience PORRIDGE and it snuck in LEFT WING POZ GALORE (accepting lesbians, accepting crossdressing parents, race mixing, fornication with the same group of people your friends fornicate with, etc). It was so fucking boring that it covertly snuck in Current Year Dogma all of the time.

Someone on the BBC was quoted as saying "I have a problem with it because of it's whiteness".

The fact that the BBC now endorses anti-white racism makes me fucking sick. Imagine if somebody moaned about there being too many niggers in a TV show

>> Softest show in the 90's
>> Considered problematic by today's standards
>Somebody please wake me up

The overton window slide.

Or Married with Children

Ross literally dates a nigger

Also, NYC was probably whiter in 1995

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

stop posting under a trip you faggot im tired of it

so you are telling me,

that state funded broadcasters, openly/clandestinely hire and in all ways operated to promote anyone but white men.

In states where white birth rates are at below replacement levels due to state/educational/cultural encouragement of smaller white families because we shouldnt over populate.

In states where they import people at or greater then the replacement level because we dont have enough people.

And these people have to be from groups known to hate us and explicitly want to destroy us by any means necessary.

This will work out splendidly i am sure

The show is degenerate yuppie propaganda anyway.

>stop posting under a trip you faggot im tired of it

Cry some more.

This. Friends destroyed modern dating. It was the first show that made cheating and deceiving your (((friends))) cool.

Ive seen this same thread 3 days in a row SAGE

this show was literally made for left-wing trendy urban homos. funny that those people now think it's "problematic".

i'm actually cool with people not archiving things, personally.

>SJW and Sup Forums is a competition to see who can hate a 1990s TV show the most

Meant to quote

What was wrong with it? There were a few tepid moments but I enjoyed it and actually watched it twice. A fucking disaster? I live in NYC maybe that's why I enjoyed some of the jokes more.

Could this BE any more infuriating?

I like friends. I remember rewatching it not too long ago and seeing a fair amount of jokes about trannies, gays, etc, that would trigger the fuck out of SJWs.

Chandler's cross-dressing parents are the butt of many jokes, but today that would be considered "normal" and "healthy" by mainstream poz media

Fuck this is comfy

Why can't someone crossdress without entering trans territory? It would be like saying that straight people can't hug each other or give cheek kisses.

If Jerry /ourguy/ Seinfeld wasn't Jewish I'm sure Seinfeld would get Amos n' Andy level hatred for being soo damn triggering to SJWs.

This article is written by an anti-SJW

You're a fucking freak either way. Only difference is how irreparable the damage is

you shouldn't be giving your male friends "cheek kisses"

I should have specified, what if you do it as a joke?

Why not?

>national review

eat my shit you glow in the dark niggers

Millennials might be known as the generation everyone else will tell to go fuck themselves when it is said and done.

And NOT ONCE do millenials consider that THEY are the problem.

Nothing wrong with bear hugging your mate and giving him an aggressive kiss on the cheek and saying "I love you cunt"

Only psychopaths watched that.

I knew a psycho.

>Daddy runs a church so I must be SENT FROM GOD TO RULE OVER ALL
>MY PRESENCE IS A BLESSING FROM THE MOST HIGH
>I am going to try to murder a neighbor in this low income area
>I got caught so I am going to call the cops and claim I am a victim
>I stole garbage from someone and tried to give it to the cops for DNA to frame him
>Now to rob a Baskin-Robbins at gunpoint after dying my hair, the ultimate disguise
>Try to assault a neighbor with a gun soon after but the neighbor "illegally" had a gun on him (Honolulu, Hawaii) so I had to fuck off, better call the cops
>My mugshot was on the news, but daddy's church and out police friends covered it up!
>Poor people are only poor because god made them to be my prey.

They had a party for the last episode when Friends was cancelled.

>tfw hated friends back then because it was fluffy garbage-tier comedy

>tfw I love Friends now for the reason above

youtube.com/watch?v=sLisEEwYZvw

>Millennials this, millennials that
It will be interesting to see when in around 2050 when baby boomers will be basically gone, and people born around the 80s will be the majority, who will be getting the blames.

>Friends, a show about a bunch of people doing mundane shit
>Look at the humans
>Observe their behavior
>Joey said something to Rachel, there was an moderately intricate social emotional response by several members of this human social group.
>Like a fishtank or Zoo enclosure for urban service wage workers in their fertile mid 20's
>Look at the humans and their interactions

(((Seinfeld))) was way better for me.
Friends is for girls and fags.

Yes you are fucking snowflakes!

>friends
>problematic

Let's hope these limp wristed cunts never watch pic related... topkek

The fun part is that he must be a millennial

Tfw we will never get another show as redpilled as King of the Hill.

How did that even get past the kike filter in the first place??

And Married with children, Seinfield, Frasier, That 70s show. Everything else is utter garbage, including the latest season of Two and a Half-Man without uncle Charlie

>That was a female-empowerment storyline suggesting women can turn the tables on men, both by being the boss and by using their power to seduce. Not that many men would complain about being sexually harassed by Jennifer Aniston.

Because sexual harassment is so funny and men can't control themselves right haha

>Black people still mainly hang out with black people. Moreover, as on Friends, people further sort themselves out by education, age, and even job category: Twentysomething professionals from selective colleges mainly hang out with other twentysomething professionals from selective colleges.

Reflecting reality isn't an excuse when the reality is racist. The show didn't promote diversity and that is ipso facto problematic.

>As for the “homophobia,” the show’s co-creator David Crane, who wrote many episodes, is gay. Did he hate himself? Did he employ writers who hated him?

Gay people can't be homophobic or self-hating? Gays can do no wrong? This writer is retarded.

>Courteney Cox in a fat suit is comedy gold.

Fat shaming is one of the few remaining publicly acceptable forms of discrimination, but I guess that's reality so it's okay?

Friends is and was and always will be cancer. STOP DEFENDING THIS BACKWARD GARBAGE MEDIOCRE SITCOM. Not even All in the Family was this problematic, because they were showing the ERROR of Archie's racist and homophobic ways.

They are shilling clicks to their article. If you see it, instantly post the archive.

>archiving National Review

How about you neck yourself?

Where the niggas at

Drew Carrey show was pretty comfy as well.

Never watched that one, i guess it never aired in my country. But another one that was quite comfy was Malcolm in the Middle

Nobody cares faggot. Go blog somewhere else.

That 70s show is fucking trash, I didn’t laugh once and I watched 3 episodes. Nice gay spic character, who nobody would be friends with in that time period or any time

Malcolm was decent. An oldie but goodie which is a must watch: MASH

it was shit compared to the best show

Friends was actually considered controversial because of the sexual content (premarital sex as normal, acceptable)

So is Seinfeld too problematic too? Or does it get a pass because it's supposed to be mean? Are they too afraid to be triggered to even watch Seinfeld?

Its one of those things that have multiple different ways of looking at it but the truth is something else that is none of those ways. There was alot of shit like that in the late 90s and early 2000s.. Boy bands, britney/chistina, MTV, skimpy lacking in testosterone top 40 rock, modern country, the list goes on..

I think this may have been the root of the marxist movement we are seeing today.. To cause incohesion amongst the masses first. Then move to the next step.

Its funny that the invariable result of this is the strict conformity to the society.. That is, any argument for or against this all would invariably lead to the conformity of what the masses or the society also judge or dictate.

Before this period that kind of incohesion or non-agreeance was fairly uncommon. People were 10 times more reasonable and had common sense.

I think this period in time may have been the point at which (((They))) decieded to strike.

This. Best sitcom of all time coming through.

That hurt my feelings.

I don't recall Friends ever being controversial. There were a plethora of shows that normalized premarital sex well before Friends ever aired. Golden Girls is a good example.

Frasier was pretty left wing, actually.

Frasier had casual sex with women... or tried to. Can't remember exactly. They depicted homosexuality positively. They had a couple episodes that needlessly threw in gay shit.

Frasier was definitely PC. It was a 90s show, wasn't it? PC was big in the 90s.

>4 white faces
>not problematic

are you literally hitler?

This is what maximum autism looks like.

>Everything else is utter garbage, including the latest season of Two and a Half-Man without uncle Charlie
Two and Half men went to garbage long before Sheen left.
It was shit for the last 3 years of Charlie's run.

>analysing is autism
Guess every scientist, psychologist, programmer, doctor is just autistic

Or maybe you’re just a fucking dumbass and intelligence offends you

friends and the 90s as a whole were gay
kike degeneracy at its finest

nailed it, i remember hating friends.

do you remember which show had the red head with the big tits and there was a puppet?

>problematic

Because it was on a lessor network and I think Mike Judge was popular and had some pull.

done, click shill somewhere else niggerfaggot
>archive.is/EuBkq
archive.is/EuBkq
>archive.is/EuBkq
archive.is/EuBkq

When was the last time western blacks committed genocide? Never.

When was the last time western whites committed genocide. Wew.

We start screaming for genocide as soon as someone tries to address the topic and yet we still can't figure out why white supremacy is a problem...

I'm sure the SJW's would all love Klinger

B A S E D

(((Friends))) has always been one of the worse TV shows.
It promoted city life
It promoted perpetual childishness
It promoted dating culture
It promoted sloth and narcissism

If you're going to include our ancestors lets include theirs, in africa, where they have committed many atrocities as well.

Frasier is fucking great but it's so dated.

Here's another show with problematic whiteness and rampant misogyny (until the later seasons at least)

I'd like to see these snowflakes watch 'Married with Children' and 'All in the Family.'