Kengan Asura-Shouldn't he be dead edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nettruyen.com/truyen-tranh/kengan-ashua/chap-185/324359
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm guessing this is supposed to be hypertrophy superpowers

Is...is he going to be daijoubu?

there's been way worse injuries so he'll be alright

Damn...that doctor character must be really skilled if he's able to keep these fuckers alive.

well yeah he is one crazy fucker who if i remember correctly from the raws has blades inside his arms

forgot image

Myostatin mutation. It's a kind of mutation that actually happens to animals and humans in real life. It can basically double someones muscle mass. It also makes the person very heavy, even if they don't work out. There's a reason why they didn't reveal Takeshi's weight. It's because he's actually way heavier than he looks. 193kg to be exact.

And that's it for this week of Kengan Asura

Thanks for the dump.

The art is getting better and better.

I-is this NTR...?

Can't be NTR when MC already has 2 bitches desperate for his dick already

You forgot my boy Setsuna.

>implying if Ohma was going to go balls deep in boipussy he wouldn't do it in Inaba

does he have the omst boring style and backstory ever?

>he was born super good at fighting and beat up lots of highschoolers as a 10 year old
>his fighting style is to punch harder than anyone and take virtually no damage from anything

It's fucking shit to be honest.

I feel sorry for the artist having to work so hard to make this shit writing interesting.

Hot.
Someone needs to make a doujin about this.

What's wrong with having a more brute-force type of character ? Not every fighter needs to be a fucking karate master or semething. And not everyone needs some edgy revenge backstory or some shit. Sometimes, simplicity is better.

And if you honestly think that he won't take damage from anything in the future, boy are you wrong

iirc only one fighter gets killed for real so far in the tournament, that's coming up soon enough so look forward to that

You seriously read this because of the retarded fights and not because the MC, Kazuo is based as fuck?

I wonder who did they piss off for the anime to be taking this long to be made.

Also, I've been rereading the raws of some of the fights, did Yoroizuka throw against Mikazuchi? Apparently his boss made a deal with scarface or something.

remember that this is happening RIGHT now

Could Kazuo defeat Fang?
We are talking about someone who is obviously hiding his true strength. How strong is he really?

>posting the wrong view
Fixed it for you,man.

Where are you getting your raws?

Right here, my dude.

nettruyen.com/truyen-tranh/kengan-ashua/chap-185/324359

Fucking Imai got strong as fuck, I like how serious he has been this whole time.

Kazuo wouldn't even need to use 5% of his power to defeat Fang.

From what I gather, Yoroizuka was beaten fairly by Mikazuchi who has hax lightspeed and works for the Gold Pleasure Group. Yoroizuka's boss did indeed make a deal with Scarface, something to do with their native Thai village. The loss drove Yoroizuka to alcoholism and depression after he thought he fucked his village over by losing. .

Fucking brutal.

Thanks.

The fight is turning out to be better than I anticipated. Since there are few established powerlevels, it means that the author can go a bit haywild in terms of who beats who.

>Kazuo is a descendant of the greatest fighter in the history.

>Cillian Murphy
I was wondering who he was supposed to be based off of because his design looked so familiar.

I see, thanks user, I'm really looking foward to Mikazuchi vs Gensai, I'm rooting for Gensai but it could go either way.

Indeed, Imai vs Ohma feels unpredictable, Ohma is the MC but I feel like he could lose this one.

>nettruyen.com/truyen-tranh/kengan-ashua/chap-185/324359
fuck, this is intense

Ohma win
Wakatsuki win
Mikazuichi win
Sen win

Raw readers what do you think?

Ohma wins, Wakatsuki wins, hopefully Gensai wins and Sen wil probably lose, the Fang learned a lot from his fight with Gaolan, but Sen is strong as fuck.

>Sen win
I'd be surprised.

I doubt that Sen would win, but I do expect a very close match. Even closer than Fang's fight with Gaolang. After all, Sen and Agito are the only two fighters that have defeated Wakatsuki, so I expect one hell of a fight.

I'd be inclined to think Fang would win as well But Nogi is going all in with Sen no?

Or am I forgetting that Ohma was his contingency plan?

Looking forward to my main man Okubo.

I think one way this all ends is that Sen loses, Ohma eventually wins the tournament and nominates Kazuo to be president.
At the same time I suspect Sen will win because he hasn't really been pushed at all so far whereas Fang had to go toe-to-toe against Gaolan. A Sen vs Ohma final would be cool.
I'm not sure about Wakatsuki v Muteba or Mikazuichi vs Gensai. .

depends on if the author has any plans for the manga to continue after the tournament or not

Rawfags, did he deliberately go after Fang for some reason? I noticed his company had a high choosing priority but still wound up against Fang in the first round, despite Metsudou making that whole deal about how everyone wanted to avoid that.

Rihito got the lowest so I think he went after Fang probably because he's rank 2nd in the Kengan Association.

He's pretty much the only very plain looking guy in the tournament, so nothing wrong with that

Wait...isn't Okubo ranked 4th?
I thought Julius was ranked 2nd?

Shit my mistake your right, just checked Chapter 39.

Do you agree?

Kazuo not being top 5 is heresy

>Kazuo that low
Shit list.

shouldn't he be dead

I read all the chapters and I just don't get how that indian guy got such an insane amount of votes. He didn't really do anything crazy.

It's fine, they've got male Franken Fran around.

All translated chapters or all raw ones?

>demon girl with a logic defying body wants to fuck him and he is not interested
I hate this

He's kinda cool.

Ohma could care less about pussy, he knows there are more important things in life

Raw ones.

Yeah, kinda. But that's it. Expected more from him.

Shouldn't be there the nurse's orgasm face?
An underage semen demon lusting for his dick? He's fucking asexual

This, pretty much. Manga fans always have a hard on for that one cool anime character with half closed eyes, giving the impression that he's always bored and that no one could beat him.
Both of his fights are good as well, especially the one where he fought against Agito. Shit was mad hype. I have the feeling that he could have shined a bit more if he didn't fight Agito so early on though.

He's from Thailand by the way. I heard that a surprisingly high number of Kengan manga fans are from Thailand,which would explain the high number of votes Gaolan received, seeing as he's from Thailand too.

>It's not a Kuroki 'Big Black Beard' Gensai match
Might as well not read. Hope he's BTFOing Sasuke 2.0

Well shit, no wonder he fucking tanked those hits. His muscles are 2dense

No, fuck that noise.

Gensai better win over the Sasuke-in-love.

More like he doesn't know about anything else than fight. Though yeah, he still must he asexual for his dick to not react to this.

So is the Fang's gimmick that he always looks like he struggles and can lose but always ends up winning in the end?

Someone said in a previous thread that he's a baka that fights without any hint of strategy. He also somehow powers up after battles.

I'm pretty sure he actually doesn't have a fighting strategy, and just goes with whatever he's got.
And yeah,it does look like he prolongs the fight on purpose just for the hell of it.

So far Gaolang seems to be the only one he actually struggled with.

His gimmick is that he gets a zenkai after every difficult fight.

He's Goku? Guess he'll win then.

Forget Gaolang, is that the prince or whoever that he served at number 8? What the fuck, that guy barely exists. The only explanation I can think of for him ranking so high is fujoshi shipping him with Gaolang or something.

>hot
>boypussy

I know he's only 13, but that won't stop most people.

Gaolang got 3 times more votes than the second, it's insane. Seems like lots of Thailand people read the series and gave their votes to these two.

Thailand doesn't explain why five-pages-of-screentime-kun got twice as many votes as Yoroizuka, though.

gays. This series is heavily homo-erotic anyways.

Just reading giganigger vs psycho judoka in the raws, pretty kewl.

this manga is very straight

Giganigga is actually pretty based,

He was hitting on the blonde secretary in the beginning.

I can't believe this many people read the manga, but at the same time I can't stop either and check hng's website every week for the newest translation

So does megaotaku ever get fit again?