Haha big man

Haha big man

This isn't fair. Who the fuck could ever bring themselves to accept death? It's such a horrible thing. You have a whole life ahead of you, you have opportunities, and all of a sudden they're gone. It's bullshit and I hate it.

I don't want to die. I haven't achieved enough in life. I've never got to travel outside my own continent, I've never got try all kinds of different new things. I've never found someone who will love me for who I am. I can't accept death, this isn't fucking fair.

It could be worse

For you

I thought the end of my life would be after I've achieved and fulfilled so much. I don't give a fuck what happens afterwards but the very idea of losing the opportunities I should've taken so quickly sickens me. It hurts me, it drives a pit in my stomachh. Going on Sup Forums and seeing people excited about death doesn't help me either. I come here out of addiction. I've grown an addiction to this place because I always check to make sure I'm not going to die. But really? I am dying. I'm dying because in a way I'm killing myself. This is the worst feeling.

It could be worse, especially if you looked into dicky's right eye

I thought it would get better in adulthood. I thought I would have friends, I thought I would be a normie, I thought it would get better than it was during middle school. I wasn't expecting this painful loneliness and paranoia. I never thought I would end up on the computer 24/7 with the exception of a few hours of sleep, constantly worrying about whether or not this is my last day. My diet's horrible... but that's from laziness and a lack of caring anymore.

I just don't want dicky to kill me. I want him to understand I have many more years to live out.

I really want to get jacked off by a black women with greasy Coco butter hands.

that's nice dear

Dickie Spencer is cute!

I stayed inside because I was afraid of fucking up yet another friendship. I don't know what it is about me that drives me away from other people so much, but my biggest regret is missing out on being a normie. My entire life I had the chance to be a normie, and I fucked up, my mental illness fucked everything up and now I hate myself. You know that feeling where you want to die, but at the very same time you really don't want to die? That's me, My emotions conflict each other so much and I don't know what to do about it.

A great post from a great country.

Killing myself would definitely destroy the pain, but then it would mean missing out on all the opportunities I have left. I can't resort to hard drugs because then I would end up in jail and then I'll just miss out on opportunities. I'm stuck. My only outlet is Sup Forums and it's the worst possible outlet.

nobody cares

For God's sake, I don't want to die. I have so much I haven't done yet that I want to die, but I'm so terrified of dying a premature death. My sleep schedule consists of going to sleep at 5 in the morning and only a couple hours rest. I'm constantly exhausted. I'm constantly angry. It's very hard to think of things that make me happy anymore and I feel horrible for my family who have to put up with the whole thing.

I know, but my emotions are so bottled up that I need to let them out now. A fear of death is the worst because death is inevitable and unavoidable, but I still don't want it to happen. I hate it. I hate everything. Especially myse;f

Join a movement. I was in your exact state before I found something to believe in and live for.

I thought having no real friends would be better, but it's worse. It's so much worse. I hate myself for not being able to form a genuine friendship with someone. I'm always so angry.

Fight me!

You know what the really pathetic thing is? I was planning on getting off Sup Forums hours ago. I wanted to go play some primary games to get my mind off of these feelings. But I've grown this attachment, this addiction... now it's too late. Now I can't go play games anymore. I have to wait another day to. Then I'll know I'll just get back on Sup Forums and cry some more and completely lose sight of goals as pathetically short term as that.

they use Crisco in the hood
I had to remodel a hotel in Watts once, Crisco cans everywhere.
I guess that's a thing. I didn't know, but not happy I know now.

back to tumblr subhuman

I wish. Not Tumblr. but I mean off Sup Forums. Please let me get off. For God's sake, I want to play primary games, not stay on here and cry about my death.