Is the border wall worth the government shutdown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFHfiBRx-70
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
cnbc.com/2017/08/22/trump-says-hes-willing-to-shut-down-the-government-to-get-his-border-wall.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Ol Chucky Schumer seems to think so.

fpbp
/thread

Considering 60% come by air and another 20% by boat, no. It's just a really dumb blow up to mask the fact that this was all a big money ploy to get our focus away from the war so we can give money to Israel.

lol it took trump a year to build 6 wall panels that the mexicans can easily walk in between

and mexico didn't even pay for them

what a failure

Source: ASS

if the government can't protect the boarders why bother to keep it open?

>implying the wall has anything to do with the shut down

It's an asstatistic

Absolutely.
Nothing like a shutdown to see what institutions are really necessary, and which ones can be culled.

there's only one true border wall.
that is a wall made of men with armaments.

come on. give me the wall. i need. i need.

sage

wall funds

dems relectantly put the wall on the table,this is about illegals IE dem voters

you think they wont be told to stand down once trump leaves and eventually a dem sneaks back in? if it doesnt happen in 2020 it will happen in 2024

the wall must be built

We're starving the government until we make our way to welfare and strangle it to death. That's what the wall really means. It's 4D chess my dude.

mexico is paying for it dumbass

The shutdown is worth it in itself. Dems are putting illegals above Americans by favoring DACA which doesn't expire until MARCH over CHIP which is running out of funds.

How do you expect them to do that. The president of Mexico has repeatedly said that he will not pay for it.

>hardcore mexican cartel execution video all over the net
>hey dudes is it worth keeping up with that border?

you think your Wall can stop my counter?

Yep.

trump promised

>Tax remittances
Wall paid for by Mexicans.

Ok but what is he actually going to do?

Deport the illegals who eat up taxpayer money and use the money saved for it instead?

You really believe that don't you? You're adorable. GOP are the ones putting the wall before BOTH daca and chip. They think making Dems choose is making them look good, when reality they're just doing the same shit the Nazis did in Sophie's Choice.
You don't get to run all the branches of government and blame the minority for the shutdown.
Even your boy thinks so. youtube.com/watch?v=KFHfiBRx-70

>shareblue troll detected

I love how you anti trump shills are so easy to spot now. Keep trying to sew discord amongst us and we laugh as you fail miserably.

Also on a side note to all polacks, if you see any poster use terms like “boomer” or “faggot” they are trying to demoralize you. They will also use anti Semitic slurs like “kike” or “Jew”

This is a divide and conquer tactic they like to use to keep us disoriented and cause in fighting. Don’t fall for th shareblue tactics!!!!

MAGA!

Good luck trying to deport all the Mexicans, they all want the land they lost in the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

That's not really making Mexico pay for it.

cry like a bitch on twitter

Right, because the Jews want us to have national security.

Fucking hell you are an idiot.

>How do you expect them to do that. The president of Mexico has repeatedly said that he will not pay for it.

what are "sanctions"?

Yes, and don't expect Trump to play nice. Would not be surprised to see Social Security checks delayed.

Yes forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

You're insane or female. Please leave.

Republicans do not have the votes necessary to have a super-majority. What is so hard to understand about this?

Your kike overlords put illegals over you and all other Americans.

Yeah you simple fuck. The same people who do this bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
are the same people sneaking in with the fucking slaves you use to gather up your lettuce and shit.

cnbc.com/2017/08/22/trump-says-hes-willing-to-shut-down-the-government-to-get-his-border-wall.html

you tell me

Absolutely. It's a physical demonstration of the will of the American people.
No more illegals.

lol gop dindus btfo

No, but the shutdown is about giving amnesty to illegals anyways so the wall doesn't really come into it.

So we are basically fronting the money to Mexico for them to pay for out wall and then expecting them to pay it back?
Well you better explain that to your boy.

>lol it took trump a year to build 6 wall panels that the mexicans can easily walk in between
you nearly fuckin killed me leaf, lel

>epn: we wont pay for the wa-
>TRUMP: okay so we arent interesed in nafta anym-
>epn: WAIT NO, WE WILL PAY DONT END NAFTA PLS

(checked)
fpbp

Social security checks are 100% not getting delayed. The funding's already there.

can't piss off the GOP fox news boomers gibs base

Our country can only handle nonviolent Iberian-Americans. Mexico can eat a dick, hell even Central America is coming up in the world. Which sucks because the rest of Latin America (excluding Brazil) is real cool.

Tejanos/Califas/Pueblos/Colorados are tolerable for their far more western behaviors and the Indios being segregated where most of those peoples were 70%+ European.

Dare I say it whiter than a modern (((white))) guy from ole dixie thanks to the Afros. But, Mexico was a mistake, too many fucking Indio scumbags.

see i think it checks out user

Why don't you yanks just put landmines there?

only 6 walls of 800000, well done mr president.

there was never a real plan for that

The neocons and neolibs want to make a north American union. It pretty much already exists in all but name. Demographic change is part of the process. I hate he wall myself, but I am all for it if progressives are against it.