Mousou Telepathy ch317

This fucking guy, holy shit

I wonder how he's able to become a highschool student.

He's just a really, really nice guy.

He's too pure for the world.

Which is kinda funny because his name mean pure (water) too.

Think we'll see a confession before the end of the volume?

Forgot to spoil the image.

Well since she's head over heels for Touda now I can see confession being climax of vol.4

Whether it will be smooth or not is another story.

Why is every MouTele thread so fucking dead?

Shimizu is the cutest

Some people are afraid of getting spoiled.

but how spoil me
because translations are one per page when there is at least 80 chapters untranslated

Shimizu x Mana when

This guy is too much like me.
>I'm having trouble deciding whether I like a girl
>Wait, maybe if I ask her opinion, she'll know
PROTIP DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT 3DPD, IT DOESN'T WORK THE WAY YOU THINK IT WOULD

Basically she pissed off Toda by trying to be considerate (telling him to go home and study while she's stay behind to do school festival project). Toda took this the wrong way and had some negative thoughts, which made Nakano sad. Blah blah shit happened after some heartfelt conversation with Shimizu, he came back, which made Nakano really happy.

It's like mind break, but then Toda fixed it.

why would you want best girl to be stuck with a literal retard?

Do you want best girl to be forever alone instead?

Because literally everyone introduced in the manga so far (especially Ayako) is fucking retarded. She can't do any better than a retard, because she's surrounded by them. There is nothing but retards on the playing field. There are no other options.

That's what pushed her to acknowledge her own feelings.

It's honestly pretty self evident even in the current translations. There's the scene where she thinks about kissing Toda when wondering what dating is, and how upset she was about Toda getting the wrong idea about her and Shimizu.

I never said she doesn't like Toda, it's kinda obvious that she does, but always get cockblocked by his perverted delusion.

Wow this character is JUST like me, haha that's why I don't get girls, it's because I'm silly like that hahaha

that is a sadly good description of all the other characters so far
point made

No wonder japanese youth got no fucking idea how to sex if this is their fiction

I don't think you understand, the exact situation happened to me. I didn't know if I liked her and had trouble figuring it out so I asked her advice.

This is a sure fire way to get shot down.

I can't believe how many people hate Shimizu so much. He's a confused teenager and he's trying his best, cut him some slack!

I used to dislike him but after seeing that he's an extremely genuine nice guy, I don't anymore.

>manipulative two-faced conniving girl
>pure-hearted straightforward kouhai

He's such a good guy, but so is Toda once you get to know him. So it gets hard to pick a best guy.

>Creates unnecessary drama.
>Ends things with a lazy cop out.

Yeah, he's nice and all but as a character he's nothing but a drag for the series. I don't even find him funny, personally.

user, that's called being autistic.

Like, not even Sup Forums brand autism. Actually autistic.

>unnecessary drama
It made Nakano realize her feelings towards Toda, as it also made Toda realize he should be acting on his feelings.
And honestly I was pleasantly surprised with him leaving the game so peacefully. These things usually turn into a love triangle dragged for hundreds of chapters with stupid misunderstandings.

Asperger's. I'm only on the spectrum a little. Shimizu's gotta be too, man.

He is the best character in the series. He and Mana are the only redeeming features of this slog.

He's a selfish asshole who doesn't consider other people's feelings. You don't tell someone you want to date and then a couple days later tell them actually nah, not interested.

He's a headstrong idiot that just says whatever is on his mind.

>doesn't consider other people's feelings
See He has difficulty empathizing!

I thought this whole mango was actually about Mana x Aya

No he doesn't. He clearly knows mana's feelings. He understood right off the bat that nakano needed to get out of the crowd. He realized that asking someone right off the bat to date him is too forward. He cried after the soccer match.

He just doesn't care or doesn't think he should care. Sometimes he's nice but really, only when it's convenient to him.

I like Mana too much, I wouldn't want her to end up with a complete fucking retard like Aya. It'd be too cruel.

Autism works in mysterious ways, sometimes you can have empathy in dumb fucking situations.
He realize asking someone right off the bat to date him was too forward AFTER he asked it right off the bat, and he was treated as if he was too forward by the entire class.
>He cried after the soccer match
Empathy =/= sympathy, user. And crying over sports is more of a sign of autism than it isn't.

I don't think nearly missing your entrance exams because pedestrians were in need is convenient of him.

His problem is that he's just a big kid. He's self-centered for sure, but not selfish, and he doesn't really know what he wants even though he's straightforward about most things.

>who doesn't consider other people's feelings
>You don't tell someone you want to date and then a couple days later tell them actually nah, not interested.
He actually never said that, though.
He doubted whether he truly liked Nakano and asked about it. Then she says that neither of them probably love each other (which is true, based on what we saw).
They just agree they were not really in love. That's it.

That pretty much confirms that he like her only as a friend. Sad, but at least it clears the way for Toda and he can start the croissant route.

I hate that it took me so long to figure this out. I hate it took me so long to discover that most women think "cute" is an insult, both as a description of themselves and of others.

Fuck. If you will excuse me, I now desperately need to give myself alcohol poisoning.

soon, probably. Probably at in volume 5 when they get more character interactions.

I just want to see more of Akira and his girlfriend too.

More like his brain caught up with his mouth. He didn't have to have people tell him it was bad he was able to read the mood if the room.

That's true but the bigger picture is that he just does whatever is on his mind and fuck the people around him. And it's definitely not that he's unaware of other people's feelings - it just doesn't bother him.

He basically did. It's nice that they were able to come to an agreement and everything is cool between them but it's still a dick move. Imagine what would happen if nakano decided that actually, this guy is pretty nice and cute and decided that she wanted to date him? It only worked out because she didn't have any interest to begin with.

Oh so they finally caught up to when he turns into an insufferable bastard.

Nakano was realizing her feelings anyway (with the post-soccer match being their most important moment so far) and Toda hasn't resolved himself to do anything, if anything he is thinking about not being a bother. Also, we've already been dealing with this stupid misunderstandings arc for almost 20 chapters (right now they're even dragging on with the cop out).

Wasn't he like that in the beginning though? He mellowed out during the soccer arc, but he seemed about the same when we were first introduced to him.

>but it's still a dick move.
He realized this later and cry over it alone too.

Shimizu's boyishness is fun to read sometimes, but he seems to be little more than the cute kouhai character. Mana has been carrying the manga though.

T: Is it fine if I go?

S: So Toda-senpai and Nakano-senpai...

S: What I have been doing up until now... have been nothing but a hindrance for them

S: I wonder.

>Empathy =/= sympathy
I have autism, please elaborate.

Dammit. He really is too pure.

Why cuckery is becoming so popular?

When he knew about the rumor (about him and Nakano going out) he also went to clear it up with Toda immediately.

>Make a boy who's so best that you have to make him a cuck in order to lose
This is what's wrong with Shoujo manga in a single 4koma

I like that he's able to own up to his mistakes. Hopefully he grows as a character because I did like him when he was first introduced.

It's only after seeing how he's pursued nakano that I've really started disliking him.

Not him, but you don't need to understand others to feel sympathy.

There's not much difference except that sympathy is usually used as a way to describe feeling pity for people while empathy is a broader term of connecting with any feeling another person has.

In this case it's moot because shimizu was crying at the soccer game because he was empathetic to his seniors that he let down.

This is not how you resolve a love triangle!!!

I see. You guys cured my autism.