Do you feel like we are losing?

Do you feel like we are losing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VUbxVfSqtt8
pewforum.org/2011/01/27/future-of-the-global-muslim-population-main-factors/#Fertility
google.com/amp/s/debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We may have lost the battle, but not the war

Not currently, but they will win someday. It is hard to comprehend the evil in the world and the endless supply of money to back their power. Whatever pushback is happening now is only a speed bump, it may delay it 50 years maybe 100, but eventually the globalists will win and earth will be literally 1984.

I just want it to end

We could put a 50kt warhead at the bottom of the marianas trench, that would end the globalists agenda real fast

False. White genocide debunked and explained in this video

youtu.be/VUbxVfSqtt8 [Open]

Articles claiming "white minority" are estimations that might not be accurate all the time. Dont be fooled "white" genocide is not the real conspiracy here. Graph show so called "white" majority in the future and muslim arab minority. Also Muslim arabs have low fertility rate study shows they will become only 10% of European population in 2050

pewforum.org/2011/01/27/future-of-the-global-muslim-population-main-factors/#Fertility

Why white genocide is not the real conspiracy

google.com/amp/s/debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/amp/

>shareblue troll detected

I love how you anti trump shills are so easy to spot now. Keep trying to sew discord amongst us and we laugh as you fail miserably.

Also on a side note to all polacks, if you see any poster use terms like “boomer” or “faggot” they are trying to demoralize you. They will also use anti Semitic slurs like “kike” or “Jew”

This is a divide and conquer tactic they like to use to keep us disoriented and cause in fighting. Don’t fall for th shareblue tactics!!!

MAGA!!

this is now an Abowave thread.

No. We are very much fighting right now, and we all must keep fighting as hard as we can until the day we die.

Good wins over Evil in the End. And there is no reason that Evil should win all the time until then. The direction and character of the times are decided by Men. We must fight back and reclaim the liberty that belongs to all of Mankind.

Take heart. For all of those who fought before you, from the fields of the Revolution to the shores of Iwojima. We must fight and never give up!

Losing what?
The spirit born here is immortal.
We cannot die.
They can.

Despair and demoralization shill thread #2379 primed and ready I see.

Cultural genocide is real though and that is what will really turn us all into wigger slaves

We lost a long time ago. This is resurrection.

Checked. Fuckin shitposting Aussies.
What in the fuck possessed you to make that?

Actually not even that. Did you watch the video?

These are too funny to ignore.

you guys remind me of the libtards crying russian bots

men have penis' that give them the idea of rising, climaxing and declining.

this same idea we see in civilizations. rise, climax then fall.

stop being a pussy and party until the rise comes again.

I do believe good will triumph over evil in the ultimate end, but the Earth is Satan's domain and mankind will instill his evil ways upon it before the final battle.

Our lives are but a blink of an eye compared to all of existence. Nothing earthly lasts forever. Keep fighting the good fight. Even if all seems lost, eventually it will pass.

Oh hey it's you again. Welcome back, have anything new?

Woah, my birthday is 4/9/1988

>We must fight and never give up!
It's already over, this board is cucked as hell and there are more crackpot boomers and mongrel redditors shitposting here than actual Sup Forumsacks.

50Mt would be enough to completely fuck human civ on Earth.

50kt is barely enough to kill 150k in sanfran in an airburst

We're the generation of change, user. It's going to be for the better or worse but history is in our palms.

there should be an additional version to pic related, to inaction being immoral. Though action most likely means becoming a domestic terrorist and destroying infrastructure to speed up the crash.

GO YE SATAN, BACK INTO THE FLAMES OF HELL FORM WHICH YOU CAME.

IN THE NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD