Ever wanted to experience murdering a random person just for the thrills and because you have no personal attachment to...

Ever wanted to experience murdering a random person just for the thrills and because you have no personal attachment to them and could get away with it?

Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a jew by chance?

I would kill to do that

Yes but only 27% Jewish

reported to the FBI, I bet you have pretty incriminating google search history too.

No, I'm not a nigger/jew.
Kys.

Just creepypastas but oh noooo im done for

Do you happen to love adderall, KFC and do you often shop in Walmart? Dumb burger is against free speech on a site literally made for it.

>prime example of what race mixing produces
more like Khazar, and go look up the stories about them to learn about your roots which will explain your urges

user doesnt wanna do it. He is asking if you spergs would

Yes. I've often thought about the perfect crime.
I just think it's too easy not get caught. I don't think it's much of a challenge.

get help, you don't have the right to take away human life.

underage

enjoy the party van

user doesnt but is asking if you spergniggers would

On the one hand that's certainly an interesting idea. If you're a curious person open to various experiences it's only natural to be curious about that too.
On the other hand if you think about that actual act, you realize that the victim is a human that you have to watch to die, which is extremely sad for anyone with just basic empathy. And then you come to the conclusion that it's not worth it, your intellectual curiosity is not worth having to cause that kind of suffering.

You can say whatever you want, there's just consequences. Cyber Police incoming.

Also get fucked Romania, your country is so irrelevant I don't even have an insult because I know nothing of the culture.

Life is sacred, even if it badly spent by faggots and degenerates. You have no right to take it, seek help.

Oh but they do have that feeling, guaranteed, it's the whole basis behind race mixing. Each generation that mixes further will have less empathy toward their neighbor. You know that meme with the jew saying "I must undermine my host country"? That's the result

Wasted digits

No. Why take such a stain on your soul for no reason?

how the fuck is this pol related

No. You are sick. Please seek help.

>incoming FBI van

>Want to experience what you have down thousands of times before.
Ugh
Where do you stay at ?

WHAT the FUCK is pol?

Fucking newfags fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc

kys nigger keep this Sup Forums tier garbage where it belongs.